TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Choken One

"24" dvd

Guest Choken One

I've heard that Fox is already preparing for a "24" DVD as the thinking is that It will sell alot because now people can pay more attention to it. I really hope they do as I would love to watch all 24 hours in one sitting.

Besides the 24 episodes (which will indicate that it's a Double Disc) what else should it include? Alternate Scenes? Deleted Scenes? Promos. Trailers. Interview with Sutherland. Interview with the writers. I would think it will be cool if they could SOMEHOW make a feautre where you can watch ONLY one character throught the whole 24 hours, like just watch Jack and no one else. Any thoughts?

Guest TUS_02

I think a 24 DVD collection would be cool... since I really don't think this would be a series that would have any REASON to last longer.  But no biggie.

I do like your idea of following just one character... and maybe commentaries on select episodes.

I've heard that Fox is already preparing for a "24" DVD as the thinking is that It will sell alot because now people can pay more attention to it. I really hope they do as I would love to watch all 24 hours in one sitting.

Besides the 24 episodes (which will indicate that it's a Double Disc) what else should it include? Alternate Scenes? Deleted Scenes? Promos. Trailers. Interview with Sutherland. Interview with the writers. I would think it will be cool if they could SOMEHOW make a feautre where you can watch ONLY one character throught the whole 24 hours, like just watch Jack and no one else. Any thoughts?

A "24" DVD box set would make sense as it's the only way short of doing a second season of the show to make money off of it......

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

The creators of the show have already said that they would do another season if it was a hit.

They said it would be "another day in the life" of the main character.

This all leads me to beleive that he will die at the end of the day...or maybe I've just watched too much wrestling.

Anyway...they said they have ideas for other seasons.

Guest Choken One

You can't have it in the way of one of the main Current memembers like David or Jack or Nina, do one from Palmer's son.

Guest Vyce

I think the series can survive.  But it'd be best if each season was a separate story entirely.  Focus on a new character, and a new situation.  That way, each season is a self-contained story.

Guest fazzle

Well, I dunno.  If they did release it on DVD, they would have to have a lot of extra footage shot, to fill in the commercial breaks, or it'd kill the entire "real time" gimmick.