TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rawknight

SWF Shirts

Guest realitycheck

Since Card, god bless him, didn't quite caputre the spirit of the Carnival with his shirt (And the fact that ripping off gimmicks makes the SWF go 'round), I give you. MC Shirt... VERSION 2.0!

EDIT: Linked instead. Die imagestation die. Click here

Okay, so I'm no-where near as good as he is. Humour me.

-Z

Guest chirs3

w00t! Way to go, Z! I'll put up my own take on POOFNAR when I get off work, but very nice job!

And, for the record, I vote for Justice and Rule Version 1.

Guest The Hollywood Fashion Plate

Has anyone suggested Cafepress.com yet?

There, you can actually create real T-shirts (or Frisbees, or thongs, or backpacks, among other things) and purchase them. Their prices are excellent, also. It's free to create an account and to sell stuff...they even host your store for you!

If you guys actually want this stuff, I'd suggest cafepress.com for it.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

I thought I came up with the name for J & R.

Maybe we thought of it at roughly the same time. I know I was calling Ejiro & Judge Justice & Rule in chat weeks before they started using the name officially.

Anyway.

Sydney says she's still waiting to see her shirt, Igga. Perhaps one that says "Femme Fatale" or "Riot Grrl" on it.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Here, ya go Ash. Card will probably make one that's 10 times better then it. Hey, I'm trying damnit.

Craven

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Simply "Riot Girl" would probably sell... oh, and I want a Munich shirt, with "C4 CRUNCH~!" on the back. RAWK.

Here's my POOFNAR shirt

poofnar.jpg

My FTP has been down all evening, so i've been gaming instead of being arty... will do more tomorrow if my insane drinking budette doesn't come over

Cos you don't want to see what i come up with after half a crate of export strength belgian lager :)

Guest chirs3

Except for the misspelled "Soldier", that's pretty darn good!

I'm still working on my POOFNAR. Who thought it could be so damn hard to find a decent picture of a trout on the internet?

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
Why's there an ass on that shirt?

You freaked me out. When you said a shirt we'd all love, I naturally assumed it'd be one of Neilsen's...or Stubby at least...

Ass? Stubby? Difference?

- Taylor "Really? Gee, Learn Something New Every Day" Thompson

Guest chirs3

Ok, the trout thing wasn't working, so I had to mix Carnie promos for the POOFNAR shirt.

A cookie to the person who can name the promo that inspired the back of the shirt.

2056689.jpg

Guest CED Ordonez

swfshirt.jpg

I got fed up and threw random crap on the back. I'll clean it up if I can ever get my hands on Photoshop.

Visual mental note: Never do anything remotely complicated in MS Paint ever again...

I haven't got a real mental image defined for it...but could you try for an "Instruments of Destruction" t-shirt? Be imaginative about it is all I can say, and look at the tag intro in my stats if you want any sort of idea. :)