TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest WhenDanSaysJump

... sXe ...

Guest WhenDanSaysJump

Apart from Sandman9000 and myself, is anyone else on this board straight edge? Purely for research purposes, I'm sure you understand...

Now I'm going to bed because I'm fucking exhausted. I'll check on this thread to see how many others there are sometime tomorrow... lousy time zones mutter mutter mutter sassen frassen rassen.

Bon soir.

Guest eiker_ir

i don't smoke neither do drugs

i drink from time to time at parties and stuff like that

Guest Eagan469

I've smoked pot twice in the past 8 months, in the 2 years prior to that I did it 30-40 times.

I've drank a bunch of times, but only once or twice to excess.

I don't smoke cigarettes.

Bottom line: Don't Do Drugs

Guest Incandenza
IIRC, it's no alcohol, cigarettes or drugs.

And no promiscious sex. There are those who include being a vegetarian, as well.

As for the topic at hand, no, I'm not. Far from it.

Guest bob_barron

I don't smoke or do drugs. Saturday I did jello shots and had some alcohol but I usually don't drink.

Guest Incandenza

Oh wow. Can anyone imagine partying with Bob? I don't think I could keep up.

Guest evenflowDDT

So THAT'S what sXe stands for? I thought it was a CZW reference.

Guest T®ITEC

When I was in elementary school, some kid wrote "sXe" on the chalkboard. I thought that they misspelled "sex".

I'm not straight edge, and I hate the kids here that claim to be. They're assholes.

I'm hopeful that most of you guys are like that. I mean, fuck. There's no reason to be like that at all.

Guest LooseCannon

Being straight edge is more than just saying I don't drink, smoke, or fuck. That's just poseur shit, man. A purist, like the guys in Crucial Youth, never masterbates (Scarlet M), brushes his teeth 3 times a day(positive dental outlook), puts litter in it's place, and doesn't return un-rewound videos to Blockbuster.

Guest Incandenza
Being straight edge is more than just saying I don't drink, smoke, or fuck. That's just poseur shit, man. A purist, like the guys in Crucial Youth, never masterbates (Scarlet M), brushes his teeth 3 times a day(positive dental outlook), puts litter in it's place, and doesn't return un-rewound videos to Blockbuster.

And they say their prayers and eat their vitamins, too.

Guest LooseCannon
Being straight edge is more than just saying I don't drink, smoke, or fuck.  That's just poseur shit, man.  A purist, like the guys in Crucial Youth, never masterbates (Scarlet M), brushes his teeth 3 times a day(positive dental outlook), puts litter in it's place, and doesn't return un-rewound videos to Blockbuster.

And they say their prayers and eat their vitamins, too.

Vitamins are unecessary if you eat a balanced diet everyday. Crucial Youth even wrote a song about it. "The four food groups" I can't remember what the four food groups are, but none of them are meat.

Oh yeah, and cross at the green, not in between.

Guest My Eyebrow is on fire

I don't do drugs or drink but straight edge guys and gals are miserable little pseudo intellectual pricks who suck shit 99 times out of 100.

Guest hardyz1

No smoking, drugs, drinking, or sex here, but I eat meat. From what I've seen, kids who claim to be straight edge are simply douchebags.

Guest Ravenbomb

<<< Doesn't drink smoke or fuck...the third one is not by choice...

Guest Kotzenjunge

I'm not either, but I understand the reasonings behind the substance usage abstinence. I just wish the little fuckers wouldn't keep telling me how I don't need booze to enjoy myself. IT HELPS, OKAY? Also, the people who treat it like a gang or something, and whoever came up with the sXe thing, I want to shove a dildo, beer bottle, and bong up their ass.

Guest Sandman9000

So, I'm an asshole, a miserable little pseudo intellectual prick who sucks shit 99 times out of 100, and simply a douchebag.

I can live with that.

Guest bob_barron
Oh wow. Can anyone imagine partying with Bob? I don't think I could keep up.

Well I don't usually go to parties so I guess when I go I try to make them count. Hence me actually drinking alcohol for a change

Guest SP-1

I don't drink or smoke or do drugs. And I'm a virgin until marriage. I'm far from miserable, though.

Guest El Satanico

Straight Edge? ha...not bloody likely

I like enjoying life to it's fullest.