TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

A Suggestion to this folder

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Hey guys,

I watched TNA till Week 13, and then lost intrest. Could someone give me a run-down of what's happened since then in the main event scene? Also, maybe you guys should keep a thread on this folder where newbies to TNA could come in and ask about what's going on. It would be a good way to jump on to the product.

Guest RedJed

Its really hard to summarize months and months of TV to be honest. Maybe just go to http://www.totalnonstop.com? They have recaps from every week, I think.

If someone else wants to try this, go for it though.

Guest Slapnuts00

Just read Dames recaps, theyre very detailed on every week. If you just want quick results www.totalnonstop.com is a good place.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Dames missed a few weeks (I think Weeks 11-16) due to cable/satellite problems, I do believe.

The main-event scene, since Week 8, has pretty much been this:

WEEK 8: Ron Killings defeats Ken Shamrock, becomes the first-ever black NWA World champion.

FOLLOWING WEEKS: Ron Killings turns face due to popular demand, and then feuds with Jeff Jarrett. Jarrett defeats Ron Killings in one of TNA's greatest matches yet (and a top-notch brawl, might I add), and the two have a rematch the following week. Around this time, SEX forms when Vince Russo, who posed as Mr. Wrestling III to help Jarrett win the belt, joins TNA programming.

I forget which events occurred which week, but know that The Truth drifted into the upper-midcard before disappearing for a little bit, only to come back recently. Jerry Lynn had a brief fling with the main-event outside of the X-Division, but now is back to the upper-midcard. SEX took control of the main-event scene, doing battle with Jarrett for quite some time, but now they're strictly midcard and upper-midcard. AJ Styles entered the main-event scene briefly for a second time, now outside of the X-Division, and now feuds with Glen Gilberti and Mike Sanders in the midcard. Raven is main-event, and is facing off against Jarrett this coming episode for the NWA World title. Let's hope Raven wins.

Guest magell

I agree Jarret/Killings was a great match but the screwjob ending really hurt the match I would have really liked a clean ending for that match.

Of course Gilberti's good he's the Disco Inferno.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Being a Disco Inferno mark, I'm a bit biased. But, honestly, Gilberti is shining like a motherfucker in the role of SEX spokesman/manager.

Guest Morality Check

Let's not forget about Raven! He's been hot in the Title hunt for quite some time.

RAVEN, RAVEN, RAVEN!!!

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Turns out Raven's facing off against Jarrett on April 30th for the title.