TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrRant

TNA Explosion - First time viewing thoughts

Guest MrRant

Wasn't super impressed with the show. Production values go from good to public access. By this I mean that they had a Raven video package that was well done for like the first half but then just started getting cheesy with Clockwork Orange logo and the Jarret vs. Raven "Destiny" graphic was pretty poor. The ring was TOO loud and the announcers and theme music was too low. I can't stress that while wrestling is important.. production values help as well.

Wrestling was kind of bland (I got Disco vs. someone and Erik Watts/Lawler vs. Some tag team) but since this was a first viewing I will give it a few more goes before I say I hate it or anything and hopefully it will convince me to spend $7.95 for the PPV event.

Nice to watch something else for a change though. It is on Sundays 12-1 here in Everett, WA on Channel 25.

Guest J*ingus

Heh. Did they still have Bert Prentice and Jeremy Borash doing the hosting, and if so, what'd you think of them?

Guest MrRant

Tenay and someone else. Didn't catch the name. Wasn't too bad when I could hear it.

Guest ShooterJay

I thought the hosts were Borash and Goldy, and Prentice was Nashville-only?

Guest Lemon Drop Kid

I've only seen Xplosion once, but I lucked out and it was the one with the Briscoes vs Divine Storm (the match that was WAY better than their PPV effort).