TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest kkktookmybabyaway

Question

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I think the people have demanded the Bossman thread get immeadiate induction into Classic Threads.

Guest J*ingus
Are this thread and this thread worthy of being called classics?

christ, did you HAVE to bring those up?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

What about the thread where tank abbot told he was going to kill himself and cwm told him no one cared?

What about the thread that TestKick started about how Test/Taker was going to be *****?

What about MISSION TO 1000???????????

Guest DARRYLXWF
What about MISSION TO 1000???????????

NEVER~!

I think the Mission deserves to go in. I mean c'mon! People HATE the thread so much that it's worthy of the classic folder. It's also a symbol of everything thats bad with TSM forums.

But I nominate the 'Any one interested: In joining the communist party?' thread.

Guest Vern Gagne

The Sports Folder should be getting some respect.

Off the top of my head I can't remember any specific thread, but I do remember alot of good discussions occuring in the Sports Folder.

Guest godthedog

eh...speaking as he who started the subtitles thread, i don't think it's worthy of classic status. we need to be discriminating, i don't think the classic folder should get too overrun or it'll lose its meaning.

that said, i think the "memorable BAD quotes" thread from gen. wrestling should really be in there. it went on forever (though quotes started getting recycled towards the end), and i clicked on it all the time & laughed my ass off. that's gotta be my favorite thread ever.

Guest EL BRUJ0

What I meant was, why weren't those threads put in the Classics folder? Don't make me do something ghey, people!

Guest bob_barron

I think the thread that thesmartmark that caused all the board DRAHMUH~! should def go in there

Guest Midnight Express83

We should do weekly votings on one thread per week into the classics. This way, we can say it earned it. Get a list together and if a mod wants to help out, that would be real good.

Idea how to do it...take all the threads being pimped and just randomly take 4 or 5 into this week's ballot.

Thread with most winning votes goes into the classic folder thread. There you go. Keep it up until a time when you want to say closed for the time being, so more threads can build up to classic levels.

Guest Midnight Express83

I doubt anyone would do it because it takes work and will run into a cluster fuck.