TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plushy Al Logan

Best way to kill a kitten

Guest Agent of Oblivion

:taps:

I don't think I could bear a royal rumble thread revolving around cats and cat paraphrenalia

Guest Sandman9000

::The beltshot cannot withstand the force of the pink flea collar of doom::

Guest evenflowDDT

Isn't it funny how even the most distressing of threads (to some... I'd like to hope I know Mario enough that no matter how mad he is at its behavior he wouldn't seriously harm any kittens) turn into the battle royales? Ahh... God bless us OAOAST. And curse us as well.

::Forget the pink collar... evenflowDDT brings out his cats' pink flea comb, and begins furiously brushing Sandman, who yowls in pain because the STEEEEEEEL teeth are inhumanly sharp.::

OOC: And that's a shoot, brutha! I can't believe how sharp these things are. They should really test them, on... uhh... I guess people, since it's an animal product and it's only fair.

Guest caboose

Not The OAOAST!

::Caboose Emerald Fusions BPP through the Glass Ceiling~!::

Guest El Satanico

killing kittens or any animal is no fun...there's no challenge.

killing humans...now THAT would be fun...humans present you with a greater challenge...

Guest El Satanico

A dog house?

Dude, who throws a dog house...honestly

:pushes caboose into a water filled baby pool, then shocks him using heart paddles:

Guest caboose

Fine then.

::caboose throws everything including the Kitchen Sink at El Stanico before covering him in Honey and pushing him into a bee hive::

Guest tank_abbott

Didn't Scotsman complain about the exact same thing on his site?

Guest Kid Kablam

::Pulls a scratching post out of his tights and whacks caboose::

Guest tank_abbott

I used to wrap wire around cats/kittens waists and hook the other end to the electified cow fence... the cats would run back and forthjerking with the jolts, finally get free and ZOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM off into the barn...

I also zapped cats with cattle prods (holding them down with the prongs so they couldn't get away!)

And when all else failed, a swift steel toed boot to the head, or a BB gun shot stratgically placed did the trick!

on a aside, my cousin once tried hooking a fish hook attached with a wire to a cats scotum, my the cat scratched him before he could finish... Damn cats!

Guest mach7
Flush it down a toilet

I'am trying to think of ways that wont get me kicked out of my house. This one seems a little weird, but I think that little bitch wont fit.

How about suicide? Killing yourself would solve the cat's problem as he obviously doesn't like you.

Edited by mach7

Guest mach7
I used to wrap wire around cats/kittens waists and hook the other end to the electified cow fence... the cats would run back and forthjerking with the jolts, finally get free and ZOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM off into the barn...

I also zapped cats with cattle prods (holding them down with the prongs so they couldn't get away!)

And when all else failed, a swift steel toed boot to the head, or a BB gun shot stratgically placed did the trick!

on a aside, my cousin once tried hooking a fish hook attached with a wire to a cats scotum, my the cat scratched him before he could finish... Damn cats!

Hmm, you should get this thing they have out for people like you these days. Oh, what's it called. Oh yeah. A LIFE.

Guest tank_abbott

I lived in the boondocks, I was to young for a license... there were 50 cats running around the barn, inbred lil fuckers, I helped control the pet population ;)

Guest tank_abbott

Oh yeah I forgot to add I'd toss them in a tank of water before doing the electrical stuff!

Guest JMA
This topic and some of these responses are both horrible on so many levels.

-Tiff

I agree. I wish Sandman would beat their asses.