TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

World Title Feuds

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

After reading BeePS Week 39 preview, and after giving it some thought, the feuds Jeff Jarrett has been in for the World Title (Raven, AJ, just about everybody except for Watts) has been carried by the contender. With Raven, it's his promos about his destiny. With AJ, it was his promos about being the best, but with Jarrett, all he does is run around, hitting people with chairs, and brawling (and most of the time, losing) to Erik Freaking Watts. Maybe it is time to take the title off Jarrett. Thoughts?

Guest Goodear

NWA:TNA has the same problem most wrestling federations have. They can handle booking a chase for the gold, but can't effectively deal with someone actually having the thing. It's much, much harder to guide the established champion when he seemingly already climbed the final mountain by winning the belt. It's not so much Jarrett's fault as the limitations of wrestling writers are coming into play once again.

Guest Zack Malibu

I think they're giving up on the Jarrett face run, or at least making him into a paranoid champion, given his actions of last week. Brushing an announcer off-sign of a badass. Grabbing Goldy BY THE THROAT-sign of a dick heel.

I could see a double turn with Raven (though I'd prefer he stay in the heel role). Make AJ the top babyface, he's got the crowd in the palm of his hands, and then give HIM the belt.