TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheBostonStrangler

SJL Metal Card (4/15/03)

Guest TheBostonStrangler

...man, those subtitles are hard.

SJL Wrath for Tuesday, April 15th, 2003!

Due Date: Tuesday at 6 PM EST

Venue: The Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

Just one note: The fed is really lacking in numbers right now, so anyone who knows someone that might be interested in joining, or knows of a good place to go for advertising purposes, it’d be appreciated. We’ve had a big dropoff lately, and could use some help. Now, on with the show…

OPENING PROMO OF PROMOSITY!

Sean Atlas Speaks!

New champ! Bah gawd, new champ! Sean Atlas finally reached the peak of the SJL (just in case you’re wondering, Iceman and Da Bomb are the base of said mountain), and he’s probably got something important and official to say. Because if he doesn’t, this is gonna be a really boring interview. What does Atlas have in store for his title reign? Let’s see….

SINGLES MATCH

Syndicate vs. Terry Wayne

Terry Wayne’s SJL status was unknown as of this booking, so he’ll be given one last chance. Syndicate had a tough loss to John Duran on Crimson, and now he’ll be looking to rebound. Who will triumph?

Rules: Straight singles, DQ/countout in effect.

Word Count: 3000

Send To: TheBostonStrangler

SINGLES MATCH (NON-TITLE)

Victor Tarakanov vs. John Duran

Victor Tarakanov is a total unknown to the SJL, outside of what we saw in his promo on Crimson. He’ll square off against the Television Champion, John Duran, in a true test of the big Russian’s ability. Duran’s biggest (literally) challenge to date will come on Crimson.

Rules: Straight singles.

Word Count: 4000

Send To: Thoth

#1 CONTENDERSHIP TO THE SJL EUROPEAN TITLE

Christian Blackwell vs. Kaine

Christian Blackwell has continued his journey through the SJL, including a tag match on Crimson, which he and Kaine both participated in. Although the result of that match is unknown as of now, these two men will square off for a chance at Tryst’s SJL European Title.

Rules: Straight singles match as well. Wow, I’m creative tonight.

Word Count: 4500

Send To: Tod deKindes

MAIN EVENT TAG MATCH

Crow/Spike vs. Va’aiga/Tryst

Crow and Va’aiga battled to a DQ ending on Crimson, and the bad blood between these two men is far from dying down. Meanwhile, Spike Jenkins and Tryst are two JL’ers who are looking to move into SJL World Title contention, and coming out on the winning end of this match would be a huge W for either man. Tonight’s main event should be a doozy.

Rules: One man from each team in the ring at once. DQ/countout in effect, win by pinfall/submission. First pin/submission wins the match.

Word Count: 6000

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

Mirror Match

Christian Blackwell vs. Christian Blackwell

- He's beaten others, like Spike Jenkins and Tryst. But what will happen when European Champion Christian Blackwell squares off against himself? Will he defeat him, or can Blackwell prevail over Christian and eke out the victory?

Guest TheBostonStrangler

*sighs*

The roster/title info hadn't been updated, and since I haven't booked in a month, I'm a little out of it. So this is what we're gonna do: If Blackwell wins and becomes #1 Contender to his own belt, he'll be placed into a #1 Contendership Match for the World Title.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Hey look. It's another match with Va'aiga and Spike Jenkins. (Y)

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
No wait.. it's 44% at the mo, it'll bring it back up to evens at 50%

Throughout my time in the SJL, I am usually booked against 1 person for about three months, before they get bumped.

It's your turn Card.....

God, I need to get bumped.

Guest Crowe
*sighs*

The roster/title info hadn't been updated, and since I haven't booked in a month, I'm a little out of it. So this is what we're gonna do: If Blackwell wins and becomes #1 Contender to his own belt, he'll be placed into a #1 Contendership Match for the World Title.

... why don't you just change the match into a European Title Defense?

Guest Tyler McClelland

I would pay to see Blackwell vs. Blackwell.

I think you should make him write it if he wins.

*best mistake EVER*

Guest What?

Wait...Strangler...I'm the base of the SJL Mountain?

That sucks...

and yes, this is Iceman...w00t w00t and shit...

and it looks like a good card...this place has really progressed

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Almost every show.

See, most of the TV title division dropped off the face of the earth last week.

But fear not - we have some new faces.

Yeah.

Sign in to follow this