TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

"big" john gabriuck

Big Show was on and that was fucking hilarious. He was riding the cast when they got tired during the exercize and told them this os only a tenth of what it takes. What a dumbass.

Guest MARTYEWR
It does kind of piss me off when people on TE talk about how people need to get in shape. It's one thing if it's coming from Al Snow, Jackie, Hardcore, Ivory, or Tori from TE 1. But whenever I see Big John or Tazz I always kind of roll my eyes. You know if Tazz ever did one of those runs with the boots and back packs he would be huffing like Darryl. What happened to him? I remember in ECW he was always talking about how he was training all the time and whatever, but know it looks like his weight training is curling a beer can from his waist to his mouth.

I'm guessing Tazz and Shane Douglas shared the same foods (pop tarts) at roughly the same time. Tommy Dreamer may have been in on the deal as well.

As for Big John, I didn't see that episode (since I never know when TE2 is on in Canada), but if that's what happened, that sounds REALLY bad.

Guest Human Fly

I missed the Big Show episode. What's next bringing out Hacksaw Jim Duggan to talk about the importance of cardiovascular conditioning? It's one thing to have wrestlers come on and motivate and let people know how hard it really is. It's another to bring out Big Show and just have him there to bark at people and intimidate them.

Another funny thing that kind of pissed me off was when Robert (fat black guy who's cut now) took a leg takedown badly and Big Show got on his ass with something like "when you take the move like shit it looks like shit". What a fucking tool he is. I doubt his fat ass could take one good.

As for Big John, I didn't see that episode (since I never know when TE2 is on in Canada), but if that's what happened, that sounds REALLY bad.

Big John looks like he made sure to make them work on headscissors and escapes so there penises would be in each other's faces.

Guest buffybeast

On big Show's appearance:  Yeah, I kind of groaned when he was yelling at them at Optimum Fitness.  I am pretty sure Ivory, Holly, and Snow could finish the beach training.  But Show, not!

On guys like Big Sexy John telling the kids about training:  A person does not have to be in top physical condition to teach someone else about proper training.  Yes I realize this contradicts my TBS comments, but he's a wrestler.  

John has been in and around the business long enough to know what works and what doesn't.  It is not necessary for him to be able to run up and down the beach and what not.

Guest buffybeast
:) No, not yet.  I'm waiting for Big John or Albert, the sexiest man in wrestling.

Guest Zero_Cool

*goes into total naive wrestling fan mode*

Err..I don't remember Foley talking about this in Have a Nice Day.  He never talked about Dominic making he and Shane Douglas parade around in jockstraps.  

*falls back into his real state of mind*

This isn't much compared to the area I live in, where the football players dry hump each other, and rub their bare asses all over people's bodies.  I guess that's what I get for living in a town where the school's mascot could've been named the Pansies and it would've gone well with the town name.

From what I hear, all I can say is that the girls should've put on some thongs, at least.  I mean c'mon, what's this double standard bullshit??

Overall...hey, didn't Maven go into drag one night? ;)

Guest Ripper

It was just a lesson.  

If they couldn't do this, what would they do if they won the contract and had to snuggle up with a 80 yr. old woman on screen and have her give birth to your hand.  Or say you are having sex with your onscreen sister(incest=ratings) or if Vince is in the mood for KMAC part 2.  Or when bradshaw whips out the rope and baby oil....You have to check that pride at the door if you want to be in the WWF.

And Buffy, I am glad to hear you are built like that, I was worried about if you ever got a chance to ride the furry one, you might not be able to walk right anymore...

Guest buffybeast

Excellent point, Rip.  Humility was the lesson being taught.  And on the subject of ladies in thongs:  I think the thong would have been too uncomfortable to perform in.

"And Buffy, I am glad to hear you are built like that, I was worried about if you ever got a chance to ride the furry one, you might not be able to walk right anymore..."

LMAO, I think I could handle the furry love monster just fine, if he was gentle at first!

You know, Buffy...you should send some fan mail to Albert. I doubt he gets alot. Include a picture of yourself too. Maybe he will want to get together and make your dreams come true.

Guest buffybeast

He is in a long term relationship with his college sweetheart.  Trust me, I've tried.

Guest buffybeast

No, I haven't.  I know someone that shares a mutual friend with Albert, that is how I know that info about him.  I'd never send in a fan letter or anything like that.

Guest Risk
Excellent point, Rip.  Humility was the lesson being taught.  And on the subject of ladies in thongs:  I think the thong would have been too uncomfortable to perform in

And jock straps aren't?  They were wrestling other guys in jock straps.  DOUBLE STANDARD!  Maybe "Big" is a differant kind of nickname for John...

Guest buffybeast

And the ladies were wrestling other chicks in bikinis.  No double standard.

Guest Risk

Yes it is a double standard.  The girls had on crappy sports bras and some have short bottoms.

Guest buffybeast

Only Anni wore a sport bra and shorts, probably because that's all she had.  Jessie, Alicia, Linda, and Jackie were all in bikinis.

Guest One Bad Apple

Actually, I distinctly remember Alicia wearing shorts, too.  And even though the other three were in bikinis ... they weren't bare-assed like the guys were.

Guest One Bad Apple

So you could hit in the G-spot!

Sit here to rot.

Okay, lemme think twice

I think not.

Guest buffybeast

MTV and WWF were probably not comfortable forcing the chicks to wear a thong.  I suspect one or two of them would have straight up quit if this had happened.  Also, doing so may have garnered both WWF/MTV negative attention from womens rights groups.

Don't know, don't care.  I was just happy to see Matt wearing very little clothing.

Guest buffybeast

Ghast, one cannot tell the size of a man's erect member when it is flacid.  he might be packin', you never know.

Everyone else looked like they had bigger ones and Im sure they were all limp. Also...Im embarassed I remember this much about them.

Guest buffybeast

My whole point Ghast is that you can't tell by looking at it limp, that is a common misconception.

Guest Risk

Why do the guys have bare asses and little things covering their...things and the girls have on non revealing bikinis.  It wasn't fair.  End of story.