TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Incandenza

The thread in which I regret last night.

Guest Incandenza

I probably shouldn't have gotten shitfaced the night before an exam. I think I passed it, but barely.

I probably shouldn't have made out with that girl who's boyfriend was in the next room. I probably shouldn't have made out with her again after we were almost caught.

Guest The Amazing Rando

dude...that sucks... hope ya passed...cause failing sucks...

and a question....does your signature apply to threads you start?

Guest WhenDanSaysJump
I probably shouldn't have made out with her again after we were almost caught.

Yeah you should have.

Guest Fook_Hing_Ho
I probably shouldn't have made out with that girl who's boyfriend was in the next room. I probably shouldn't have made out with her again after we were almost caught.

Good call

Guest The Czech Republic

I've always been afraid to ask.

Guest Incandenza

I've always been afraid to ask.

Right answer.

So anyway, I'm feeling something not unlike guilt over the events of last night. If anyone wants to share their stories of drunken mistakes, please feel free.

Guest Incandenza
barron00.gif

This stopped being funny when people who weren't you started using it for every occasion. You're just trotting out the corpse.

Guest treble charged

Yeah, I know. I was trying for one last kick at the can, though.

Guest BifEverchad
It's hard letting go, I know.

Man, I need a drink.

*gives Inc. an AA pamphlet*

Guest Agent of Oblivion

The dumbest thing I've ever done while drunk.

I wish I could trot out some mad tale about an orgy, or love gone awry, but sadly, the females around my area are a bit..cornfed, so the local guys take to other activities while drinking at times, none of which are gay sex.

A rite of passage in my hometown for all adolescent males is to go "bridge jumping." It's exactly what it sounds like. We go out to a certain bridge over the reservoir, look down the 40 or 50 feet or so, someone goes down to the water to scout depth and obstructions, (keep in mind this person is usually trashed like everyone else), and then the fools jump in.

I had drank a king's share of Jagermeister that night, it was warm, and someone said the dreaded words "Hey, let's go fuckin' bridge jumpin'" It was on. Five drunken 17 year olds, and one partially drunk one piled into a mid 80s Oldsmobile and made way to the reservoir. Keep in mind this was in May, so while it might've been warm out, the river was still fucking FREEZING cold, and not up to its maximum depth. The scout went down, gave the a-ok sign, and off we went, leaps of faith, one and all. I'd never done this before, so it was definitely a new experience. There was no chickening out, I was plowed, I was jumping off a bridge, god dammit. The first instinct was to do a cannonball, but that would've been foolish. The flailing plummet of an ignorant drunk is clearly the technique to employ in such a situation.

So I jumped, and as years of diving boards and swimming pools gave me the instinct to tense up after a second or so, I came to the sudden cold realization that "Dear, god, I'm still falling..FUUUUCK."

The water felt like a rock. It was about 60 degrees, and I was down about 20 feet instantly. I started swimming, and air was a rare commodity in my lungs. Thankfully, I made it to the surface with a "woo" and some cursing, but there were no injuries.

I haven't gone since.

Guest saturnmark4life

KICKASS. In the bad way.

I've opened a drawer full of clothes and pissed on them. Twice. Or at least, I must have. I remember nothing. Scares the shit out of me. I think that's due to sleepwalking rather than being drunk though. Good thing it doesn't happen often. I'm a fucking drunk as well, and whilst I hate myself for it most of the time, when I'm drunk I have fun, so I don't think I'm gonna slow down anytime soon. Ah well, I'll quit if and when I grow up.

Guest WhenDanSaysJump

I don't drink anymore, but in my drunken days my friend Jeff and I were responsible for founding the extreme sport of Stairdiving. Fairly self-explanatory. I have scattered drunken video footage of myself churning my ribs up quite nicely on a particularly awesome dive.

Guest EricMM

That's pretty fucking crazy Agent. I imagine diving while drunk isn't too safe. Maybe it'd be something to do while sober, so at least you've got normal motor control so you won't drown. Plus you're more likely to say "Fuck it"

Guest Mole

Nah, driving drunk isn't all that hard. People crash when they drive drunk because of three things.

a)They are going way to fast and think they are cool.

b)They fall asleep

c)They are getting head and not paying enough attention.

Guest Incandenza

As reprehensible as it is, molestomp is right. I was at this New Years party, and I left before I was completely sober. I think I didn't go more than forty the whole way back to my place.

Still, kids, don't drink and drive. Bad things might happen.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

There's a huge-ass difference between driving on a couple drinks and driving when you're shitfaced. Both are awful ideas, but if you're within your limits you can probably go all right.

Driving stoned = very easy, though, as long as you don't forget to put your headlights on.

Uh, so I've heard.

Guest Incandenza

Admittedly, I probably should've waited another half-hour before hitting the road, but the party was really, really bad.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

It's not THAT crazy. The water's plenty deep enough.

I mean, shit, how high is an olympic highdive?

Guest godthedog
Nah, driving drunk isn't all that hard. People crash when they drive drunk because of three things.

a)They are going way to fast and think they are cool.

b)They fall asleep

c)They are getting head and not paying enough attention.

(molestomp @ Feb 1 2003, 03:17 AM)

Wow, makes me think different when I drive drunk because I do it all the time. However, the reason people crash is because they drive too fast when they are drunk, or they fall asleep behind the wheel. If you are careful when you drive, you will be fine. Unless you are SHIT faced, then you shouldn't drive at all, but that is a different story.

Sup, dumbass.

No offense Molestomp, but it's hairbrained ideas like that which make this sort of stuff happen. I'm glad it makes you think differently, and I hope you NEVER get behind the wheel of a car if you've had a few. Whatever you think you can do when you're only "kinda" drunk--you're wrong. Really.

and two months later, you have not learned a single god damn thing.

I was actually going to post this as a topic as dumbest thing done when drunk. We went on a mission trip to Chicago last summer and the second night we went to this bar that had dollar bottles. About a 20 spot later, seven of our group of 9 went back on the "L", we met these people at the bar, and went to another one that was open until 4, once we got to that bar I took 3 shots of Jaeger, but it was hot as hell in there so I walked out and waited for my friend. After I got tired of waiting I left looking for the subway. Next thing I remember, I wake up at about 8:30 in an emergency waiting room of a hospital. Now I do not know how I got there, but all of my credit cards on cameras were still on me. Fortunately the profs did not know I showed up late to the school we were tutoring at, because I probably would have been sent home immediately and out of 500 bucks and 6 credits. And I also had an ungodly hangover!

Guest Incandenza
I probably shouldn't have gotten shitfaced the night before an exam. I think I passed it, but barely.

I made a C on that exam, by the way.

Also, I haven't seen said girl since that night, but I did run into her boyfriend. I had difficulty looking him in the face.