TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Scotsman

He's boring and uses the same material over and over. Plus he seems very fake and like he's trying too hard to put on a show rather than acting natural. Also I've always thoguht he spends a little TOO much time on the computer.

I understand some people like him and that's fine....but is there anybody who agress wtih me?

Guest Maurizio C... Version 2

he comes from the school of Hyatte... you think he's alone? go check out lethalwrestling.com or randomwrestling.org (I wrote for RW)... you'll discover a world you never knew existed!

I actually like the guy, but since the hackmaster angle my opinion on him has radically changed. I can read all of his pieces, I prefer the vidoi games reviews, but as a person I just see him as a glorified asshole.

but that girlfriend of his it's actually cute.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Gross humor isn't my bag....so I don't find him very funny.

Guest Maurizio C... Version 2

wow, we can form the FSO (Fuck Scotsman Order) :)

Guest Mystery Eskimo

He's ok. I can't say I'm particularly moved one way or the other. It's not like he's hilarious but he's better than some out there.

Man, I'm apathetic today :)

Guest saturnmark4life

He's quite 'refreshing'. Sometimes i can't be bothered to read people whine about wrestling, and would much rather they insinuated wrestling was gay for a change.

Guest TUS_02
he comes from the school of Hyatte... you think he's alone? go check out lethalwrestling.com or randomwrestling.org (I wrote for RW)... you'll discover a world you never knew existed!

*gives two thumbs up*

I think he tries to act like hes cool for the audience. Cause OBNOXIOUS DEVIANTS OWN YOU~! I guess.

Guest Anorak

He's pretty good when he's not trying too hard to be gross or offensive. His more recent stuff since his return has been much better, he actually comes off much better than he did before to me and his writing is more engaging when he tones everything down a notch. A couple of writers at 411wrestling are ten times worse for writing tediously crap columns.

Guest dreamer420

I don't like him.  He wastes his Wrestling News Updates by writing about retarded and unfunny shit that he thinks people care about.

Guest AM The Kid

He's pretty sick, I don't read all of his stuff because it just turns into a column about him "raping" his dog.

Scotsman needs a saner person to rope in his columns and do a little editing. He's crazy alright, but a little too crazy sometimes. He needs to be tamed! And I agree, he does try too hard sometimes to be... whatever he's trying to be. But I must admit, I really loved the kid when he first came to the site and I thought his video game reviews were really something special. His news updates are hit and miss. But as for those opinion piece he sometimes writes... they're nuttier than a jar of Peter Pan chunky peanut butter with extra peanuts!

Guest RetroRob215

I liked him before everyone else did, but now I don't like him as much.  I tend to like people before they gain a large fan following like SK or even SCSA.

Guest Mark4steamboat

Scotsman is funny for the most part but his taste in women is...um.... not my cup of tea lets say. And all the talk about him being "not gay" is redundant and Homophobia is really immature now.