TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dynamite Kido

fans trying to be smart

Guest DrTom
Not if you're in the OAOAST.........he's pure Gold down there.

You have a very liberal definition of "pure gold."

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Indeed. He's pretty much a rip-off of Hot NewzWIRE~! who happens to like Zack Malibu.

Guest Midnight Express83

OMG WTF?!?! OAOAST SHIT OUTSIDE THE OAOAST FOLDER!?~11!

BAN PLZ!!!11`1

But HotNewzWire and ZackAttack are ok in OAOAST, but when you are ouside that area, they look liking annoying gimmick posters.

Guest cartman

Jesus this is stupid.

I will agree that there are plenty of Know-it-All Elitists here but that's what makes this board fun. We can all try to be better than each other!

Enjoy it!

Embrace it!

Love it!

Guest evenflowDDT
OMG WTF?!?! OAOAST SHIT OUTSIDE THE OAOAST FOLDER!?~11!

BAN PLZ!!!11`1

OMG~! THE JOKE MAKES SENSE FOR ONCE~!

Wait... what is ZACK ATTACK~! doing back? Well, I hope he stays since it looks like we won't have our HotNewzWIRE~! anymore :(

Guest notJames
…by the way, wrestling's fake. But in Japan, it's faker.

That one made me laugh out loud.

(And no, I won't stoop to AOLspeak.)

By the way, do you think Vince will bring in that Japanese sensation Sashimi? I hear his finisher the Rolling Wasabibomb is Jap-tastic.

Guest The Amazing Rando

in Mexico....wrestling is la falsificación

VIVA LA FALSIFICACION~!

Guest JHawk

Wrestling's fake? The next thing you'll tell me is that Don King fixes fights to draw a buyrate for the rematch.

Guest Scalded Dog

bark like a shark. BUY STAGGA LEE'S ALBUM! Hes gotthe keys to da crib and nobody home

Indeed. He's pretty much a rip-off of Hot NewzWIRE~! who happens to like Zack Malibu.

But I liked Zack Attack better. Hot Newz Wire kinda got annoying.....and Zack Attack was a little more legible.

Guest cartman

Now that ya mention it...

How many of you "smartmarks" here wish you didn't know about the shit you know now about wrestling. I know wrestling for me has been ruined almost completely since I got into reading about wrestling online. Just isnt any fun for me now that we know almost everything before it really happens.

I blame the net for the decline of mainstream wrestling and it's TV ratings.

Guest Sandman9000

Well, if it wasn't for the net and the like, I wouldn't have gotten into ECW, into CZW, into ROH, and would just be sitting on my couch, taking the crap Vince puts onto TV as gospel.

So, for me, wrestling as gotten better once I started reading about it on the net.

Guest SP-1

I'm one of those that knowing things beforehand has little effect on. I may not mark out AS MUCH as I would without knowing, but since I generally treat it as rumor until it happens on my screen, I generally end up satisfied anyways.

And the one ROH match I've seen restored my faith in ring work.

Guest cartman
Well, if it wasn't for the net and the like, I wouldn't have gotten into ECW, into CZW, into ROH, and would just be sitting on my couch, taking the crap Vince puts onto TV as gospel.

So, for me, wrestling as gotten better once I started reading about it on the net.

I found ECW by flipping through channels one friday night around 1:30am...thought it blew away WWF bigtime.

Guest Mulatto Heat
I know wrestling for me has been ruined almost completely since I got into reading about wrestling online.

Then stop.

I blame the net for the decline of mainstream wrestling and it's TV ratings.

Prove it.

There's no such thing as a smartmark.

Were ALL marks in the end.

I really wish some people would stop and think about that phrase............umm hello maybe that's why the word "mark" is in the word "smartmark"?

I dub this the "duh" comment of the day.

Guest TheBlurricane
People can't seem to admit they are wrong.  I fuck with people in here, but that's what this place is all about.  I am not taking this shit serious.  When I post in other threads in different forums I am not an ass.  In here it's fun to give people a hard time, and there is a sucker every minute! :lol:

That's what happens when people actually pay attention to idiots... the idiots act like an argument wasn't even made against them and the others can't seem to grasp the futility of proving to an idiot that they're wrong.

Not that up-and-comer postwhores would care.

Johnson has actually been pretty cool so far. That initial post that I reacted to wasn't a reflection of how he's acted in other posts.

I just took it the wrong way I guess.

Guest FeArHaVoC

I think you're all a bunch of dumbass mother fuckers, personally!

That's right! My shit don't stink!

Guest KK Rage

The stupidity of all of this fighting is that none of the people on this board or the net for that matter are true "smarts" unless you have stepped into a ring. Hell, some of the guys I have worked with call themselves marks simply based on the fact that they love the business so much. You know what? I'm a mark. Vince McMahon is a mark. Would anyone else have hired Nathan Jones to a contract without watching a tape? Well, I'm going to go watch some tapes and mark out. Later.