Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheBostonStrangler

IMPORTANT SJL ANNOUNCEMENT!

Guest TheBostonStrangler

...the sun is shining bright;

The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light,

And somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout;

But there is no joy in the SJL, for mighty Strangler has stepped down

Now that I've finished butchering that poem, to the actual announcement. As some of you may know, I'm stepping down as the head of JLCC, effective immediately. I've been booking both feds for about four months now, and the burnout is really starting to get to me. I've been marking matches and/or booking cards for six out of the fourteen days in the two-week booking cycles, and over the last month, I've noticed that I just don't care enough to do both jobs anymore. And as much as I'd like to continue booking the JL, the WF comes first, and there's no shortage of qualified replacements here amongst the marking crew to fill in that extra spot. Therefore, I'm done with JLCC. Z is now the JL head booker. I'm sure that although you could never respect him as much as you respect me and my enormous talents, you'll pretend that you love Z too while desperately pining for the day you shall be reunited with me in the WF. The empty slot on JLCC will be filled by Thoth, who won a rigorous selection competition. He'll be the new booker of my old Thursday time slot, and I know he's really looking forward to this opportunity.

One thing I just found out is that I'm only the 5th head booker of the JL in all of its 2+ years of history. Hard to believe, but I'll look back on my time in the JL fondly. I'm sure that Z will rock the house as a head booker, I'm sure that guys like Atlas, Dace, Crow, Va'aiga, and even good ol' Spike Jenkins will keep the JL going, and I'm sure that good times will continue to be had by all. So peace out. I'll be one board up.

- TBS

Guest Ace309
The empty slot on JLCC will be filled by Thoth, who won a rigorous selection competition.

read: burlap sack race

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
I'm sure that guys like Atlas, Dace, Crow, Va'aiga, and even good ol' Spike Jenkins will keep the JL going

I just realized, that I only get booked in main events because I am willing to job, and I have been in the JL the longest since Mike got bumped.......

Pfft. I'm a main eventer.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Rigorous = Thoth jobbed most convincingly to the Memphis Eel.

Guest Crowe

*grabs Strangler's ass*

Sigh...

Thoth's ass just isn't the same, but saying that, I look forward to seeing the first ever DDR match in wrestling history.

Guest Tod deKindes

Oh well. My chance to hold down Spike will come another day.

I kid. Of course.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
Oh well. My chance to hold down Spike will come another day.

I kid. Of course.

I KNEW IT!

Have fun working creative for the fed. I liked your cards when you were here, and Crimson was always my most loved (for the matches) and hated (for the shorter writing time) show. We'll continue to hold the place down for ya.

Sign in to follow this