TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tpww7

One and Only NWA:TNA Week 40 Thread

Guest RedJed

Well I guess Young wont be a heel for long, kind of defeats the purpose of the turn.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

They definetly shouldn't break them up. Tease it for a few weeks, reunite, then break up a couple/few months from now. I like Harris, and he'll eventually bloom into a good upper midcard guy.

Siaki: "Did you know Ace in the Hole is a corporation?" Hah! Siaki instructs David that he needs to be cool and hip, not like a redneck. "Listen, Ace in the Hole, corporation."

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I guess Dames has sound today since he's not in here trying to decipher what's being said.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

This is not his first singles match in TNA!!!! He wrestled Slash of the New Church in a match with more false finishes than any other TNA singles match. EVER.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

She's wearing the exact type shirt that a girl I'm friends with was wearing (plus middriff) the other day.

James Storm is actually a pretty fluid worker. Color me surprised.

Guest tpww7

Noose blocked into a second rope diamond cutter. What's with all the diamond cutter's tonight.

Guest RedJed

Wow, this match is way better than I thought it was going to be. Storm is way better than Harris in singles.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

A contest to put your name on a NASCAR??? EVEN IF YOU WIN YOU LOSE!!!!!!

Guest RedJed
i doubt magnum ta will show up. he doesn't want to do anything wrestling related as it saddens him cause he cant wrestle.

Where have you heard that? They've been talking to him for weeks and almost got him in when Koloff and Rhodes were feuding.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

I also doubt it will be Foley, simply because bringing in Foley would cause them to plug the hell out of the surprise commisioner.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Awesome video. Jeremy Borash is the equivalent to a used condom when he's on camera, but in the production room, the man kicks all sorts of ass.

Guest tpww7
Awesome video. Jeremy Borash is the equivalent to a used condom when he's on camera, but in the production room, the man kicks all sorts of ass.

Sorta like Michael Cole.

i remember reading it in something a while back. 1wrestling i think it was. someone asked would magnum ta appear somewhere and they said he doesn't want to, or didn't want to cause he was sadden that he cant wrestle anymore.

Guest tpww7

1wrestling as a source is about as equivilant as a 10 year old making up crap recently.

Guest Galactic Gigolo
Awesome video.  Jeremy Borash is the equivalent to a used condom when he's on camera, but in the production room, the man kicks all sorts of ass.

Sorta like Michael Cole.

Except that Cole is the equivalent of the towel the girl participating in the World's Largest Bukkake will wipe her face with when he's on camera.

Guest RedJed
i remember reading it in something a while back. 1wrestling i think it was. someone asked would magnum ta appear somewhere and they said he doesn't want to, or didn't want to cause he was sadden that he cant wrestle anymore.

Hmmm thats news to me, Meltzer continues to say there is a likelihood they will bring him in in his sheets. I'd take his word over 1wrestling anyway myself.