TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HVilleThugg

The Official SWF Website Thread

Guest HVilleThugg

I NEED A GROUND ZERO BANNER!!! WHO'S DOING IT? I don't care who does it, just make sure it's the same size as our other PPV banners.

Da "thank you" H

Look for Grand Slam's thread with a bunch of PPV logos in it.

And about the JL site, I haven't been updating it because these last few weeks have been busy as hell. What with the PPV match and upcoming 10 man, on top of the graduation/prom/parties thing, I just can't find time to fit it in.

But, if you feel like pulling the HTML off the site, updating it by hand, forwarding the HTML to me and simple allowing me to copy+paste it in there like the lazy bastard that I am, then by all means, go for it.

Guest HVilleThugg

Oops...I forgot about Mark's thread. Oh well...I'll just go look over there real quick and use whichever one is better.

Da "doesn't really care that much" H

Guest HVilleThugg

Ok, well...I can't find Mark's thread, and I don't have time to spend looking for it. If someone finds it and bumps it, I'll look at it, otherwise, I'm just gonna use Z's image.

Da "sheesh" H

Guest HVilleThugg

I like Z's better...it's got the whole nuke thing going. But, now I know where they are, so I won't have to ask anymore.

Atlas, did you see the note I left you on the site? Can you do that?

Da "likes to go Boom!" H

PS - I'll definitely use those last three...i love that genesis banner, and the ashes to ashes is fantastic.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

:: checks the website ::

Figures; I sweep a cycle for the first time since I got bumped (and go 4-1-1 in the last two), and there's no rankings... :angry:

j/k

kinda... :unsure:

Guest HVilleThugg

I'm sorry man. I'm changing jobs, moving, and having all kinds of issues right now...I just didn't have the time to keep up with the SWF, so I didn't think it would be right for me to do that rankings without at least some knowledge of what's going on in the fed.

Da "next cycle though...WC for #1!" H