TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nikowwf

The One and Only Raw Thread

I woudl normally say Triple H to win, but... with him NOT defending the belt at Backlash, he just may lose the belt, then maybe regain it back from Booker T at Judgment Day?

(Hence using Booker T on the Judgment Day poster?)

Just a suggestion, but if I was Vince, I would insure that Booker T won... but we all know that by now, Vince is nothing more than Triple H's puppet.

Guest Anglesault

What does bug me is people saying HHH hasn't put over Booker.

HELLO!

Last week, HHH/Flair vs. Hurricane/Booker.

HBK cheated to help 'Cane beat Flair. That is JUST LIKE Booker beating HHH clean in a singles match. Only a jaded bitter smark wouldn't see that.

Guest Midnight Express83

Booker T doesn't win the title matches but wins alot of the other matches in this fued. It is 3 to 1. But that one is Wrestlemania. If Booker wins tonight, RAW will be great. It will make it be worth watching RAW. But if Booker Loses then it will suck.

Guest DerangedHermit
But if Booker Loses then it will suck.

Well what if Benoit and the Guerreros jumped to RAW and had a *****+ match? Or Bret Hart comes back? Or VKM dies in the middle of the ring? :lol:

Well I'm going with Booker loses. After spending the whole RAW complaining about how Nash layed him out last week, HBK tells Booker that it was all a msitake and Nash has his back. During the match Flair interferes, Nash goes after Ric. Ref distracted HHH cheats to win. So now we get HHH as champ (still), HBK as the peacemaker, Nash as the wrongfully accused face, and Booker comes off as a whiny loser. Barring a Kilq beatdown of Book, that's the worst way I could come up with that they could bury Booker and coming off clean.

Guest The Amazing Rando

no...

now if part of Tajiri's push involves him misting Booker...joining the Kliq....causing HHH to beat Booker...then have Tajiri PIN BOOK CLEAN the next week before being kicked out of the Kliq for "being different" ....

that is how they could bury Booker T

EDIT: Best part about this.....Tajiri's not on RAW...

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

What I'd like to see is Booker T win the title tonight, and then the PPV match ends up whoever gets the pinfall wins the title. Adds a little more meaning to the 6 man..

Honestly though, I dont see HHH losing it.

And I hope that Goldberg busts the Rock's new gee-tar over his head. Feel that excitement that is the non wrestling 20 minute waste of time main event "ROCK" Concert II..

Guest The Amazing Rando
Yeah that's true Rando I made the mistake of trying to be somewhat logical. I forgot this is RAW we're talking about. I'm surprised Booker isn't HHH's house boy by now.

apparenlty by HHH's standards it's "servant" not "house boy"

And no...i'm not racist...but I felt like making that *JOKE* even if it's wrong... /disclaimer

Guest tpww7

Ugh, my cable modem crapped out today and i'm stuck on shitty 56k dialup AOL, were there any other matches announced so far?

Guest Anglesault
Yeah that's true Rando I made the mistake of trying to be somewhat logical.  I forgot this is RAW we're talking about.  I'm surprised Booker isn't HHH's house boy by now.

apparenlty by HHH's standards it's "servant" not "house boy"

And no...i'm not racist...but I felt like making that *JOKE* even if it's wrong... /disclaimer

I thought house boys were Japanese anyway.

Guest tpww7

I dont think Gail will show up till Backlash at the earliest. A Gail-Trish feud after Backlash seems good to me.

Anyone else have a little feeling in the back of their mind that NAsh will cause Booker T the win tonight by botched interference? I'm calling it now!

Guest AndrewTS
Anyone else have a little feeling in the back of their mind that NAsh will cause Booker T the win tonight by botched interference? I'm calling it now!

Booker will win the title if and only if that happens.

Guest tpww7

If Booker wins tonight it will mean nothing. Because we all know he will lose it in a month tops.

Guest AndrewTS
I dont think Gail will show up till Backlash at the earliest. A Gail-Trish feud after Backlash seems good to me.

Oh, goody. Gail as a heel jobbing to Trish just like everybody else in the women's division. *yawn*

Guest HartFan86

I really like these new Raw commercials they have, like the features on Rock and Jericho.

Guest Eagan469

I miss the days of watching the ending of Murder...She Wrote before RAW

Vince: "And coming up next...Monday Night RAW!"

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

One minute into RAW:

Shawn Micheals steals Booker T's spotlight for the title match.

Guest DerangedHermit

Lessee:

what will happen

a) Kliq reforms; beat down on Book

b) Book wins by HBK interference

c) ref bump to the XTREME~!

Guest Eagan469

Booker will lose from either a Shawn chairshot or Superkick gone awry

I called it