TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ace309

Attention People Who Want SWF Merchandise

Guest Ace309

Due to a computer glitch, I got shipped two Justice and Rule hoodies, size XXL, available at http://www.cafeshops.com/swfshirts/ . I have absolutely no use for a second one, so...

The shirt cost $34.99 including shipping and the extra charge for the second X. The profits are supposed to go to Thoth anyway, and it's a tiny, tiny fraction of the true cost. If you want a Justice and Rule hoodie, size XXL, as is, post in the thread and drop me a PM with your address. I'll want you to reimburse me for the shipping (which we'll call a five, just for simplicity), and send $10 Thoth's way.

And, if you so desire, I'll throw in a copy of the Taamo Flesher Collection, seven CDs of pro wrestling video files including 2.5 CDs of Japanese heavies, 1.5 of Japanese Juniors, one of various American indies including some ECW, one of NWA-TNA and one of early ROH. No, I don't have a matchlist for this. Ask Longdogger Pete or something. :) The Taamo Flesher Collection: A Buck Twenty-Five Value, Yours Free For Taking This Damn Shirt Off My Hands And Paying Thoth.

Guest Chuck Woolery

Done deal, as I can actually wear one that size now. I'll get on the PMing and addressing.

- Mike.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

And if you really, really want a match list for the Taamo Flesher Collection.... go screw yourself. I'm a historian, not a damned computer.

:)