TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Galactic Gigolo

Rodney Mack segment cut from Canadian Raw?

Guest ShooterJay

I know I've heard "Haterade" on some other movie/TV show, what was it?

Guest dreamer420

That segment sucked ass anyway. The whole reverse racism angle is stupid in my opinion and is insulting to both white and black people.

It was probably cut because of the whole racism thing. TSN always cuts whenever a female wrestler/non wrestler is beaten up by a male wrestler as well.

Guest Slapnuts00

Teddy Long cracks me up with his lines. Otherwise Mack is boring and useless. And I agree, I don't see how Mack is black anyway...

Guest saturnmark4life

Long rules, I have no idea why they jettisoned D'Lo for this guy.

Guest Phoenix Fury Legdrop

Holla at me, playa (I so want to use that line in life). The jobber was "Shocker" Sean Evans.

Guest Mattdotcom

ShooterJay, I first heard "Hatorade" ...uh... popularized by Fred Durst when he went on a rant against Limp Bizkit's critics or something, and I have since used it everyday, thus I now back the Mack.

Guest razazteca

The segment should of been on Heat so Coach could bust out some ebonics and have Jazz or Jackie do commentary on being held down by the Man.

Guest AndrewTS
ShooterJay, I first heard "Hatorade" ...uh... popularized by Fred Durst when he went on a rant against Limp Bizkit's critics or something, and I have since used it everyday, thus I now back the Mack.

Durst sucks a cock. I most definitely do NOT back the Mack.

Guest AndrewisyourHero

I'd also like to state that anyone who enjoys Jazz as a worker backs the Mack, perhaps unintentionally. For Jazz backs the Mack, and if you back Jazz, you are therefore also backing the Mack.

Guest Si82
"Lemme holla at you playa!"

Best line in wrestling today.

No doubt.

Rodney Mack may suck but Teddy Long is pure gold.

Guest Midnight Express83

hatorade has been around for years. Long before Limp Bizkit used it. I remember hearing that in like 1996.

Jazz backs the mack because that is her husband. Teddy Long is who brought her into this business.

Mack still sucks. I don't back the mack. The Mack is Wack.

Guest ViciousFish

The Mack sucks...he nearly killed the whitest white of them all Al Snow

Guest AndrewisyourHero

The Mack may suck as a wrestler, yes, but what he lacks in wrestling, he makes up for in Mackism

Guest Marvel Man X

The saying has been used for years now so there are many places where you could of heard it. Hell, I know a 60 year old Sargent who says that.

"Ya feel me?" --- I've got to use that one at work.

Another old saying that I actually used back in the 90s.

Hell most of the stuff Teddy Long is saying is played out and have been said for years now.

Guest subliminal_animal

The saying has been used for years now so there are many places where you could of heard it. Hell, I know a 60 year old Sargent who says that.

"Ya feel me?" --- I've got to use that one at work.

Another old saying that I actually used back in the 90s.

Hell most of the stuff Teddy Long is saying is played out and have been said for years now.

What cool stuff do you say? And putting "X" on the end of any name or in place of any letter or letters to make yourself sound cool and and all big tough money ... that's played. You're played, and playing yourself.

And yo, on a more boldly hasty note, this guy is unreasonable. He's been a naughty boy, and thus needs a good ... BANNING.  Wah-haaaa!

<SARCASM>

-Do you enjoy watching established superstars i.e. Rock, Triple H, Austin, Undertaker?

Hells yeah! Who cares if one can't wrestle anymore, one shouldn't wrestle anymore, one shouldn't even be on TV, and one keeps going off to make movies? Build the entire show around them!

-Do you enjoy watching younger stars i.e. Cena, Matt Hardy, Brock?

They're all too small! Except for maybe Brock. Job them all to Taker!

-Would you rather see differnet nationalities or races portrayed in the WWE?

Yeah! I think Teddy Long, those French-Canadians, Three Minute Warning, and the FBI are accurate portrayals of other nationalities. Let's get us some evil Japanese ninjas next!

-Would you like to see new divas?

What? Who could go wrong with Torrie and Sable?

-Would you like to see more older superstars i.e. Hogan, Flair, Piper?

Bring back Barry Horrowitz!

-Would you rather see more sexual content?

Sure! Smackdown needs more Torrie Wilson, not that toothless Canadian midget.

-Would you rather see more in-ring action?

In-ring action? Like bikini contests and in-ring promos? TOTALLY!

-Would you rather see more back stage drama?

Whoa. You mean you can put even MORE backstage segments on Raw and Smackdown? By all means, do!

-Would you like to see bigger i.e. Brock Lesnar superstars?

Damn right! Hosses (Bah Gawd) should be pushed to the top! Cruiserweights aren't REAL wrestlers.

</SARCASM>

Were you even trying to make that funny? Your sarcasm is straightforward Suckstown, yo.

Where's a question that says if i want RVD as the WWE world champ?I'll put a big HELL YEAH.

I was going to say you're an idiot, but then I read your little title and signature and decided you were great.

Will I be accused of excessive HHHate by wondering aloud if perhaps Trips had something to do with sandwiching his name in between Rock and Austin's on that question?

I'll accuse you of being a real dumbass, if that's anything to you.

Why do people support this guy?

It's probably a joke. I dunno, though! Don't quote me on it!

And how is he black? Is there a reason that a man that clearly not black is the something up the black stable? (The other two are about 30 light years above him)

What? Who cares, that jabber is going in the signature!

Later!

And just because his skin isn't as dark as the majority of blacks doesn't mean he can't be discriminated against. Common sense, you knucklehead.

So what exactly happened during this segment?

It will be on Heat next week, except with an added catchphrase and a different suit. I don't know about the white boy, though, they all look the same to me!

Teddy Long laid out the "White Boy Challenge."

Uh, the "Five Minute ... White Boy Challenge." With you, the stakes are too low for a gamblin' man like Theodore Long. With mine? Whither when will follow, STAKES IS HIGH.

"Roundhouse" from a bunch of years ago on Nickelodeon. I'm gonna say that's the first time it was thrown out there on a large stage, though it is/was far from common. If not ... Ice Cube.

That segment sucked ass anyway.  The whole reverse racism angle is stupid in my opinion and is insulting to both white and black people.

I think you're insulting to both white and black people, double time. And let's throw Arabs and Asians in there, too. Now you should know A-xactly what I'm saying! Ha!

Me? I insult both white and black people, but I don't insult black people to their faces. Hip-hop has taught me they'll kill my honky-tonkin' self.

Do not blaspheme the mack

The Mack sucks...he nearly killed the whitest white of them all Al Snow

Both hilarious, for whatever reason.

Guest Marvel Man X
What cool stuff do you say? And putting "X" on the end of any name or in place of any letter or letters to make yourself sound cool and and all big tough money ... that's played. You're played, and playing yourself.

Actually this is the name I used back in the day and I use it for every message board account I go to. Overall, my point is that Teddy Long is just using old phrases that sounds like something a grandfather would say to try and sound cool.

And yo, on a more boldly hasty note, this guy is unreasonable. He's been a naughty boy, and thus needs a good ... BANNING.  Wah-haaaa!

What is your period on or something?

Guest Vitamin X

Actually this is the name I used back in the day and I use it for every message board account I go to. Overall, my point is that Teddy Long is just using old phrases that sounds like something a grandfather would say to try and sound cool.

WTF?

There is nothin wrong with using X at the end of your name. No more than trying to be innovative by sticking an adjective which is over the heads of many here with a noun for a name.