TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

Vince is like Hitler...

Guest Mole

I'm not sure if anyone ever said anything like this before, but I was in history class and we were talking about WWII.

My Prof was talking about Hitler, and one of his big mistakes of failing was because he would surrond him with people who only agreed with him, and wouldnt listen to anyone else. Whenever someone disagre with him, he'd either get rid of him or shoot him.He didn't wanna be told that going into USSR was a bad idea, and other stuff.

This made me think of Vince and how he won't listen to anyone who doesn't tell him the truth. If someone would disagree with him (Heyman) he would get rid of them.

Hitler failed his quest to take over Europe, and maybe even the world.

The samething could happen to Vince and WWE, if he doesn't listen to what other people say.

Discuss this fellas.

Guest Downhome

You should never compare something as serious as Hitler and his reign, to WWE. I don't know, it just seems wrong to me, but yes, it never really works out if you are just surrounded by "yes men" who refuse to ever dispute anything.

Guest Choken One

That is sad...You're in History Class and you're comparing the most Heinous man on earth to a Wrestling Promoter...

Guest Mole

You can copare Hitler with other people. Hitler is a very important man in history, and changed the way we live today big time. I don't want to get into that, because what he did was terrible.

I am just talking about the people around him thing. Hitler failed because he wouldn't listen to people who disagreed with him. The same thing could happen with Vince.

Guest ISportsFan

Isn't the kiss of death on a message board the mention of Hitler or Nazi Germany?

Anyway, Vince is like any facist or communist dictator in the history of the planet. He thinks of himself as the end-all, be-all, omnipotent, gracious giver of all that is good to his fans. Like all those dictators, he is wrong.

Jason

Guest AndrewTS

Hitler also hid in his bunker and never was updated on the true current news, just propaganda. He was a tactical moron, so basically once he had to actually resort to military strategy, his directions basically screwed over the forces he commanded.

However, surrounding yourself with yes-man is a common mistake all heads of large companies often make.

Yet, interestingly enough, Machiavelli warns against this...

Triple H would know that, but Vince may have skipped that chapter.

Guest Choken One

How long before we get the old HHH Iron Cross Ayran debate thing again?

Guest CanadianChris
That is sad...You're in History Class and you're comparing the most Heinous man on earth to a Wrestling Promoter...

Hitler was a wrestling promoter too?

You know.....honestly, I understand where you're coming from and it kinda makes sense because Hitler wanted to take over the world, and Vince tries to monopolize the wrestling industry. However i just dont feel right comparing one to the other. But, i do see your point though. Vince will go down in flames if he doesnt surround himself with people who form their own opinions.

Guest JHawk
Isn't the kiss of death on a message board the mention of Hitler or Nazi Germany?

I think there was an article on the Torch or OO or something that mentioned that, but I don't remember where I saw that.

Guest Choken One

Hitler was a wrestling promoter too?

Oh Yeah...

Triple H Senior headlined...

Guest Choken One

I think there was an article on the Torch or OO or something that mentioned that, but I don't remember where I saw that.

Actually Keith did a Interesting Rant comparing NWO to Hitler's Regime...

Guest razazteca

The KLIQ members are the SS, now you know why HHH likes the Iron Cross so much, he is not the Game he is the Desert Fox.

Guest Banky
I'm not sure if anyone ever said anything like this before, but I was in history class and we were talking about WWII.

My Prof was talking about Hitler, and one of his big mistakes of failing was because he would surrond him with people who only agreed with him, and wouldnt listen to anyone else. Whenever someone disagre with him, he'd either get rid of him or shoot him.He didn't wanna be told that going into USSR was a bad idea, and other stuff.

This made me think of Vince and how he won't listen to anyone who doesn't tell him the truth. If someone would disagree with him (Heyman) he would get rid of them.

The samething could happen to Vince and WWE, if he doesn't listen to what other people say.

Discuss this fellas.

And whats next? The Cruiserweights are going to be compared to Jews? Is Nathan Jones the Final Solution? This is wrestling, fan-tasy. Its honestly sad when someone compares Vince McMahon to a man who is responsible for millions upon millions of deaths throughout the world. Truly, history class can be a dangerous weapon when put into the hands of immature fellas, such as molestomp. Go watch some tenny bopper movies, clearly that is more on your maturity level.

Guest phoenixrising
Hitler also hid in his bunker and never was updated on the true current news, just propaganda. He was a tactical moron, so basically once he had to actually resort to military strategy, his directions basically screwed over the forces he commanded.

However, surrounding yourself with yes-man is a common mistake all heads of large companies often make.

Yet, interestingly enough, Machiavelli warns against this...

Triple H would know that, but Vince may have skipped that chapter.

Hitler's interference pretty much cost the Germans the Battle of Britain (by ordering the bombing on cities in revenge for a small RAF attack on Berlin, Fighter Command was able to regroup and eventually win the battle), and it was his interference that forced the Germans to enter Stalingrad rather than avoid it. Stalingrad was the pivotal battle on the Eastern Front, and it didn't have to be were it not for Hitler's interference in the war plans.

And I think Triple H is probably the one who has been reading Machiavelli rather than Vince.

Guest Mole

Discuss this fellas.

And whats next? The Cruiserweights are going to be compared to Jews? Is Nathan Jones the Final Solution? This is wrestling, fan-tasy. Its honestly sad when someone compares Vince McMahon to a man who is responsible for millions upon millions of deaths throughout the world. Truly, history class can be a dangerous weapon when put into the hands of immature fellas, such as molestomp. Go watch some tenny bopper movies, clearly that is more on your maturity level.

Callate, Banky.

Why is it so bad for someone to compare Hitler to Vince? Yes, everything that Hitler did was horrible and is probably one of the worst men ever to walk to earth.

All I am comparing is how Hitler didn't listen to people that don't agree with him, the same way that Vince is doing.

THAT IS ALL I AM COMPARING.

Banky, I have never heard you say something that made any sense. I'll go watch my teen movies if I want to, it is much better than listening to anything that comes out of your mouth.

Guest Ascalon

Uhhh, shouldn't this go in the flame boards or sumpthin? And no way am I further touching this topic with a 30 ft pole. Damn.

AND GO FLYERS!!! WAY TO BEAT THE LEAFS ASS!!!

SIXERS IN 4 OVER HORNETS!!!

Guest RavishingRickRudo

Hitler wouldn't have pushed Goldberg.

... I'm just sayin.

Guest Crucifixio Jones

Molestomp has just proven two very important things...

1. A little knowledge can be VERY dangerous

2. He is a fucking idiot

Discuss....

FELLAS~!!!!!

Guest Bruiser Chong

I'm in agreement about seeing the slight comparison but I think too many people make light of what Hitler really did. I think people here compare him to way too many things that while may be annoying, are nowhere near as bad. The fact that people have had sigs with HHH dressed as Hitler or with swastikas all around him, just shows the ignorance of many wrestling fans, even the supposed "smart" marks.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

If you can't make fun of Millions upon Millions of people dying horrible deaths then what can you make fun of, huh? What?

Besides, the comparison is valid as isolation when being a leader is very common throughout history. And that's the whole point of learning about history - so we can learn *from* history and not make the same mistakes as those in the past did.

Guest Mole
Molestomp has just proven two very important things...

1. A little knowledge can be VERY dangerous

2. He is a fucking idiot

Discuss....

FELLAS~!!!!!

I am an idiot for comparing a simple fact? Hitler didn't listen to people, that is one of the reasons why he failed. Vince isn't listening to people, so his company might fail.

What is so bad about comparing that? People should learn from their history, that is all I am saying.

Good lord, people have to chill out when it comes to certain things. I don't see what the big deal is about this. Like I said before, I know that Hitler was a terrible man. If there is a hell, he is burning there so bad, it isn't even funny.

I am saying let's discuss how Vince is making the same mistake that Hitler did, that is all.

A few of you understand what I am getting at, and I thank you for that. Don't flame if you don't understand what the topic is really about.

Bah gawd

Guest EternallyLazy

Discuss this fellas.

Jesus H. Christ, lighten up! Looks like a few of you are reading into this a little TOO literally

Guest Mole

Thank you Lazy.

I'll say it once and I'll say it again: I am just comparing Hitler to Vince by the fact that both men only surrounded themselves with people who they wanted to hear good answers from. Hitler failed at what he was doing, and if Vince keeps this up, so will he.

Guest EternallyLazy

I find it a little humerous how such a slight inoffensive comparison can inspire such OUTRAGE~! Kind of like the Booker T/HHH "racism" stuff that had everyone here saying "oh now that's too far" when I've read comments from some of the same people stating that they would love to see HHH suffer a career ending injury... and in a few cases, wished death upon the man... so you can do all that, but if you mention a racial slur/comment or compare Hitler to Vince (who is also compared to Satan... but I guess Satan's not as bad of a guy eh?) then that's gone TOO FAR!!!

Guest Anglesault

When comparing something as ridiculous as wrestling to something, Nazi Germany and the Holocaust are strictly off limits. Find something else to compare him to. Preferably French. Only the French could make something like the Reign of Terror funny.

Guest EternallyLazy
When comparing something as ridiculous as wrestling to something, Nazi Germany and the Holocaust are strictly off limits. Find something else to compare him to. Preferably French. Only the French could make something like the Reign of Terror funny.

when did he mention the holocaust? I believe he was talking strictly about Hitler's advisors and failed strategy. Now if he would've compared the cruiserweights to the jews... then I think all of you would have a case.

Guest MrRant

I'm not even going to comment on the continued stupidity of the topic starter.