TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest converge241

Missed oportunity (or awaiting..)

Guest converge241

Is there an artist that you either Never will be able to see or Havent seen yet and kick yourself for it?

I wish i could have seen Joy Division or The Doors

I curse myself because I keep missing Ani Difranco

Guest Flyin' Squirrel

I missed Primus with Mike Watt because Lollapalooza was the previous day, and I had to make a decision based on finances. I made the wrong one. Also, I'm bitter that They Might Be Giants apparently don't do Canadian shows.

Guest redbaron51

I missed a chance to see Iron Maiden.

I kept puttin it off buying tickets, and when I called, they were sold out.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Bands whose concerts I've wanted to go to, but couldn't (be it because my 'rents are retards or lack of funds):

Slayer @ Lupo's in Providence (from all accounts, killer show)

Stuck Mojo

Metallica

AC/DC

Dope

Iron Maiden

Motörhead

Mushroomhead

Dammit...:(

Guest saturnmark4life

The strokes (twice in the same week) the hives and andrew wk. but i am NOT missing rammstein.

Guest Kinetic

I used to live about twenty minutes away from the 9:30 Club in D.C.  Virtually every modern band that I like plays there, but at the time I was really too young to be going to shows on a regular basis.  Now I live in Abilene, Texas, where the only acts we've gotten are Jackyl, Tim McGraw, and that chick band from VH1's "Bands on the Run."

Guest goodhelmet

This is easy man.

I haven't seen the Beatles or Led Zeppelin (Plant/Page just didn't cut it)

Guest TheyCallMeMark

Alice In Chains...

Though I did get to go see Jerry Cantrell, which was cool. I'd still like to see the whole band...

Guest Choken One

I don't think I would want to go to Beatles Shows because they had alot of Girls screaming there, maybe if it was in a small club.

Doors (W/Jim Morrison) others don't cut it.

Cream

Eric Clapton

B.B King

Nirvana

Tool

Motorhead

Black Sabbath

KISS

Guest Don Becker

I would've said Living Colour, but I remedied that last year when they played two shows at Irving Plaza.

But seriously, I would say Genesis, Peter Gabriel, and the Beastie Boys top the list.  Hopefully Peter Gabriel and Genesis will reunite and I'll kill two birds with one stone.

Guest Eric the Eagle

Edguy and Gamma Ray... I was too young to see Maiden's X-Factour gig in Oslo way back when, and I kept cursing over that until the reunion tour, when they played here again...

...And Blaze played opener to Savatage on their tour, so I even got to see him :)

I missed Iron Maiden touring for Fear of the Dark. The opening band? Testament touring for Souls of Black.

It was a dark day for me =(

"Slayer @ Lupo's in Providence (from all accounts, killer show)"

You live in New England? So do I! Where are you at?

Guest Mystery Eskimo

I would have loved to have seen the Stones in their prime. I'm still hoping to see REM and Elvis Costello.

Guest goodhelmet

"I would have loved to have seen the Stones in their prime. I'm still hoping to see REM and Elvis Costello."

Man, save your $50 for another act when REM comes to town. I caught them on the UP tour and was majorly disappointed. The whole show just felt flat (No Wendell Gee dammit! )  

If you ever get a chance to see the Stones you won't regret it. Those old bastards still bring it!

And seeing Costello would be nice but preferably in some dingy bar that holds 200 people

Guest dilk bathoon

i could have seen fugazi in winnipeg, but it would have been a four hour drive and i was short on funds. thats sorta always pissed me off.