TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Big Poppa Popick

Scott Levy

Guest Big Poppa Popick

I just took a part-time job at a store in Marietta, and lo and behold who comes in on my first day...freaking Raven! Wow, he's really cool to chat with, and it shocked me even more when my boss *a middle aged woman* smiles and says hi to scott and they talk about the store dog.

weird

=)

he said he'd be back next wednesday so i asked him to bring the title...that got a laugh

Guest Zack Malibu

He's actually called here to order stuff. You know where "here" is.

Guest bob_barron

You're a drug dealer Zack?

Guest Zack Malibu
He's actually called here to order stuff.  You know where "here" is.

LMAO. Barron, you nearly made me spit out my Coke.

You know where here is.

Guest HartFan86

That's awesome a wrestler comes into your work all the time. That's worth the job right there.

Guest kingkamala

I think I figured out where you work Malibu.......MALIBU I"LL CATCH YOU *cackles*

Off Topic: I was watching Saved By The Bell today and I thought somewhere out there Malibu is watching.

Guest Zack Malibu

I think I figured out where you work Malibu.......MALIBU I"LL CATCH YOU *cackles*

Off Topic: I was watching Saved By The Bell today and I thought somewhere out there Malibu is watching.

LOL, I was in bed when it was on. However I have every ep on tape anyhow.

And where I work is no secret anymore, not since the "CWM Farewell AIM Chat". It's more or less ballbusting to those who don't know...it's easy to figure out if you think of it.

Guest Moses The Monkey

That's awesome.

Vinny Ru owns the used CD store I frequent in Powder Springs, GA. He seems like a really nice guy, actually. Not in the least bit crazy.

Guest evenflowDDT

Notes to Self: Move. Get job. Preferrably BPP's. By. Any. Means. Necessary... ;)

EDIT: And there's post 7,000....

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Dude...I don't think I'd be able to get any work done...I'd just mark out like a bitch with a skinned knee, and then ask him to carve his autograph into my back.

...yeah, I mark too much for him...

Guest Nevermortal

No, that's Brian.

Guest Some Guy

Given King Kamala's sig pic, I think he'd be jealous of me. I work at a bakery in MA and a year or two ago who walked in the door and asked if we sold bagels? Who was it you ask? Why, none other than Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake. His wife is from here and they live in my hometown. Apparently he frequents the convenient store right next to my bakery but I haven't bumped into him again.

BTW, we don't sell bagels, so I had to send Brutus and his massive white SUV down the street to BagelWorld.

I quietly marked out and he smirked at me in my awestruck idiocy.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

I was down at ringside doing photography for the abortion of a show that was IWS at a big baseball stadium in Atlantic City. Beefcake blew a SLEEPER. He literally put it on, then fall with the big goof he was wrestling wondering what the fuck happened.

I forget where this was, but I met Danny Doring sometime when I was at the shore. He was in line next to me, and for some reason I told him he looked like Danny Doring. "Well, I sure hope I do." Still have a funny picture of him holding up water ice and smiling.

Guest My Eyebrow is on fire

The next time Raven comes into your store you should tie him down and rape him. Because then if someone says to him "Lets go shopping for some groceries" he'll have a flashback and say

"Quoth the Raven: Nevermore."

That would be so ironic.

Your a lucky bastard dude, getting to meet Raven on a regular basis. I would mark out so much if i met raven.