TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 5_moves_of_doom

COMMENT CRIMSONS!! INVERTED!!!

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Ooh, looks like a pretty sexy show. And by "sexy" I of course mean "good."

Anyhow, special congrats to Crow, who really deserves that belt... and Manson as well, simply because, well -- for once he shows, and proves that he really is a great writer.

Looking muchos forwardos to the PPV, and whoever gets bumped (and wow, there're about 5 contenders for THAT spot) will be welcomed into the SWF with open arms.

By Xero.

Guest emerald_fusion

Another no-show for me, yay. Breslin's match looked good though, he probably would have won anyway. My time issues should be over soon, so with any luck i won't be no-showing any further.

The rest of the show looked rather nice too, particularly the main event, Crow pulling it out in a great match, very deserving of the world title.

Guest GLWUT

Thought I had my first WIN win. Maybe at the PPV...

PHAT chance. Nice show though.

Guest Chuck Woolery

I told y'all Crow was gonna win.

I told y'all.

Just saying.

Nice show besides, though. I've only actually read the ME (I told y'all), but from what I've skimmed the rest of the show looks good too.

Guest Crowe

THE FIRST MATCH ON THE CARD

Leo Breslin vs Syndicate

- Not a bad match, but there's just one thing about it that I really didn't like and I believe you should avoid from doing in the future...

"Axis: That’s right. Both men are getting up at an equal pace. I’d say whoever gets ahead here stays ahead. Contact is made between both men with the eyes. Breslin throws a punch… blocked! Syndicate throws one… ducked… Breslin is behind him. His arms hook around the waist… up… over… German suplex! And Breslin isn’t stoppin’ there!"

I'm not a fan of using commentary to tell what's happening in the match... it's just not descriptive enough. I’m not sure what others think of it, but that’s just my two cents on it. Besides that, I found your commentary to be good and insightful into the match.

TELEVISION TITLE MATCH

John Duran© vs. David Blazenwing

- Good match this one was, I enjoyed reading it. If you ever get beaten for this Television Title, I tell ya, you're on your way up to European very soon. You seem to have the mix of commentary and wrestling nailed by the way... well, at least I think.

NO-DQ MATCH

Charlie "Grappler" Matthews vs. Viktor Tarakanov

- Brilliant. Just gold, this was fuckin great to read. Not because of the wrestling though... it just... rocked, how Mathews gimmick was handled keep me interested all throughout. I especially loved the bit where the crowd was suckered in to believing that Mathews was going to hit a big move... and he hits a headlock! Humour at its finest, speaking of humour... the commentary had some great moments.

"Axis: Did you hear the sound that that made, King? That was sickening!

King: Yeah, it kinda sounded like the noise the Ace of Spades made when I dented in the door of your rental! Wait... I mean when... FUNYON dented in the door to your car... with the Ace of Spades...

Axis: THAT WAS YOU?!?! I’m going to have to pay a fortune for that now! I knew I shouldn’t have rented a Delorean..."

^ Gold. ^

NUMBER ONE CONTENDERSHIP MINI TOURNAMENT

Tryst vs Dace Night

- A Dace Night match is always a good match, and this match, of course, was no exception. Though, I do believe the turn to heel may have been just a tad rushed and that the crowd started booing their long time fan favourite a bit too quickly. But... almost everything Dace did in the match was screaming HEEL, so I don’t hold it against you at all. Post match actions were shocking and left me in a state of horror – which is good. (Y)!

NUMBER ONE CONTENDERSHIP MINI TOURNAMENT

Spike Jenkins vs Manson

- I don’t think I’ve ever read one of your matches before this one, Manson, and to say that I was impressed would be an understatement. I don’t really have much to say, except that the match was entertaining, flowed well and that I look forward to reading more of your matches.

WORLD TITLE THREE-WAY 3 MINUTE ELIMINATION MATCH

Sean Atlas © vs Crow vs Christian Blackwell

- After re-reading I noticed a few careless errors... but eh, I stayed up to 6am writing it, so I was tired! Sue me!

Sign in to follow this