TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Banky

Old School Matches on Kazaa

Just thought you guys would be intersted to know of some of the more rare pieces of footage I recently came across on Kazaa. Before I went home two weeks ago, I left my computer on and when I came back yesterday I had:

Steamboat vs. HTM (title change from Superstars)

Perfect vs. Tornado (title change from Superstars)

Hogan vs. Inoki (IWGP tournament, 83)

Hansen vs. Vader (Tokyo Dome, 90)

Booker vs. Sting (July 00)

Austin vs. the Rock (IYH DX)

I've also seen Hitman Hart listed on WinMX.

Guest Banky
I guess this is as good a place as any for this. Some of you may recognize some Kazaa clips as having come from me. Now I finally have DSL and a computer thats decent and I will start adding new clips to Kazaa later tonight.

Dude, you rule.

I've downloaded tons from you.

What are you going to add? Put old school stuff, like Killer Bees, The Rougeaus, Barry Windham, ect... I'd love you forever.

Dude, you rule.

Much thanks for that. Unfortunatley when my old computer went down I lost the twenty gigs of matches that I once had. There is some new stuff mostly puro( for pussies ;) ) and some indy stuff with more hopefully to follow.

Guest Banky
Dude, you rule.

Much thanks for that. Unfortunatley when my old computer went down I lost the twenty gigs of matches that I once had. There is some new stuff mostly puro( for pussies ;) ) and some indy stuff with more hopefully to follow.

Ahhh, you must have seen my thread with the NHB folder.

Guest Heavy As Hell

pretty soon I'm gonna have a Hotline server set up. I have about 2.5 gigs worth of matches right now(not a ton I know but I've only been collecting them for a few months) so....Stay tuned I guess.