TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest danndogg

Do Smarks Use The Same Brain?

Guest danndogg

Damn I hate smarks. Most of all of them are know-it-alls, picky, obnoxious, fat, ugly, unathletic, sheeplike and if WWE programming doesn't appease your mega high standards, you proceed to rip the hell out of them and make fun of them. They give you 7 hours of free programming and do all they can for you, but yet 99% of you act like ingrateful bastards towards them at all times. Nothing they do is ever good enough for you. What do you people want, someone to explode through the Titantron for you? Aliens to make an invasion? It's not easy to come up with orginal programming each and every week for all eternity.

Also, they seem to think the same exact way at every turn and dare to not to go against the unofficial rules of the smarks for fear of being outcasts. Eaxamples such as: Benoit is my savior, WWE needs more wrestling, Vince Russo is evil, Triple H is horrid, no more stars from the past, blah, blah, blah. Smarks are sheep to the infinate degree and Scott Keith& Dave Meltzer are the sheepherders.

Also, you all like to lookdown at the bigger wrestlers' wrestling ability like you can do better or something when in fact you yourselves are about as athletic as a mushroom. I'd like to see some of you guys work a wrestling match yourselves for a change, lets see how well you can do. C'mon, drop the Doritos from your other hand and hit the mats for once.

Why are smarks always so damn bitter? Can't you enjoy the show for once without having to nitpick every single detail like a Star Wars geek? Are you trying to take your anger out from your own nothing happening life out on wrestling? Probably. Lex Luger may be looked down upon, but at least he can call himself a world champion, something all of you only wish you can you can be.

And they always talk about how WWE recycles the same ideas. Pot calling the kettle black? You all seem to recycle the same ideas from other web users and put them into your own words each and everytime you post here. Once again, it's no easy task to come up with 7 hours of tv a week, and 10 hours on ppv weeks, each and every week. Cut them some slack.

Bottomline is that smarks are very much like sheep, only in this case they are out of shape, ugly, pale and dress up like a drugged up rock star. Oh yeah, and they complain about WWE quite a bit too.

Guest EternallyLazy

Hunter... you gotta stop coming on this board and preaching to us... seriously, your fiancee is calling you into the bed room... go give her some anal attention and stop wasting your time here

Ah, but seriously... I agree with most of what you said to a certain extent, but it's kind of pointless coming on here and rambling about it. You'll either be flamed or banned because here there are a few universal rules... A) HHH is Satan B) We as smart marks know what's best for everyone C) and If a rookie wrestler doesn't reach Benoit like status with in ring technique, then he "sucks and has no potential what so ever"

I used to complain about all of this all the time too, but I got tired of being flamed... so I kind of conformed, even though I still hold the basic belief that most textbook smarks talk out their asses 99.9% of the time

Guest Choken One
Damn I hate smarks. Most of all of them are know-it-alls, picky, obnoxious, fat, ugly, unathletic, sheeplike and if WWE programming doesn't appease your mega high standards, you proceed to rip the hell out of them and make fun of them. They give you 7 hours of free programming and do all they can for you, but yet 99% of you act like ingrateful bastards towards them at all times. Nothing they do is ever good enough for you. What do you people want, someone to explode through the Titantron for you? Aliens to make an invasion? It's not easy to come up with orginal programming each and every week for all eternity.

Also, they seem to think the same exact way at every turn and dare to not to go against the unofficial rules of the smarks for fear of being outcasts. Eaxamples such as: Benoit is my savior, WWE needs more wrestling, Vince Russo is evil, Triple H is horrid, no more stars from the past, blah, blah, blah. Smarks are sheep to the infinate degree and Scott Keith& Dave Meltzer are the sheepherders.

Also, you all like to lookdown at the bigger wrestlers' wrestling ability like you can do better or something when in fact you yourselves are about as athletic as a mushroom. I'd like to see some of you guys work a wrestling match yourselves for a change, lets see how well you can do. C'mon, drop the Doritos from your other hand and hit the mats for once.

Why are smarks always so damn bitter? Can't you enjoy the show for once without having to nitpick every single detail like a Star Wars geek? Are you trying to take your anger out from your own nothing happening life out on wrestling? Probably. Lex Luger may be looked down upon, but at least he can call himself a world champion, something all of you only wish you can you can be.

And they always talk about how WWE recycles the same ideas. Pot calling the kettle black? You all seem to recycle the same ideas from other web users and put them into your own words each and everytime you post here. Once again, it's no easy task to come up with 7 hours of tv a week, and 10 hours on ppv weeks, each and every week. Cut them some slack.

Bottomline is that smarks are very much like sheep, only in this case they are out of shape, ugly, pale and dress up like a drugged up rock star. Oh yeah, and they complain about WWE quite a bit too.

I've done better then this in my sleep pal...

Guest nikowwf

And we give them MONEY! I'd hardly call the PPV's, house shows, tapes, as well as the fact we add up to rating points for which they get paid free.

you sir, are a dumbass.

niko

Guest ShooterJay

Dann, pictures of a lot of us would disprove the "out of shape, pale, drugged up" biased assumption pretty quick.

And I love you too.

First off... mega-high standards? I am easy to please. Last week, I enjoyed Hurricane vs. Jericho, the return of Gillberg, the return of Crash, Kanyon's promo, Teddy Long on commentary, and for the most part, HHH vs. Booker T despite the lame finish, and I couldn't even watch Smackdown or Heat, so that's cutting it down. So what if I don't like HHH's title run? He shouldn't have the belt! Nobody cares about it anymore because the booking has been miserable! And it's ENTIRELY Hunter's fault, because he won't job!

I don't think Russo is evil, and in fact, I think his booking for TNA has been superb.

I have no problem with Vince bringing people back. To a point. I am totally happy with Piper's return because it's been used to give the rub to a new star and Piper, for the most part, wouldn't have to wrestle. But when Sable comes back to do a lame lesbian storyline (Okay, it got high ratings apparently, I'll give it that, so apparently other fans like it more than I do, but I just don't give a damn), that's where I draw the line.

And just what the hell warrants a slew of personal insults? Because people don't agree with you? Because people don't like what WWE is doing now? Because people read Keith or Meltzer and are influenced by what they say? None of those are justifiable reasons!

*Sigh* This was a waste of time, I should have just wrote "Tell me what you REALLY think" instead.

Guest nikowwf

I can't believe he put Scott Keith and Dave Meltzer at the same level. We are sheep who follow Scott Keith? Maybe we could all fit behind Scott Keith is he's really that fat, but hell, i think 95% of what that dude rights is crap.

niko

Guest mach7
Damn I hate smarks. Most of all of them are know-it-alls, picky, obnoxious, fat, ugly, unathletic, sheeplike and if WWE programming doesn't appease your mega high standards, you proceed to rip the hell out of them and make fun of them.

God I hate being fat, ugly and unathletic...

Sorry for the pic-post, but this guy... dude... why do you even bother coming here? Do you think that you're going to push some forced enlightenment upon us.. so one day we'll just turn around and "realize the err of our way" ??? I think you're the one with too much time on his hands, buddy.

Guest candie45

:lol:

I'm fat, out of shape, ugly and eat all day?

Aw, thanks.

I can't comment on the rest because I didn't bother to read anything but the first line.

Guest Pegasus Kid
Damn I hate smarks. Most of all of them are know-it-alls, picky, obnoxious, fat, ugly, unathletic, sheeplike and if WWE programming doesn't appease your mega high standards, you proceed to rip the hell out of them and make fun of them. They give you 7 hours of free programming and do all they can for you, but yet  99% of you act like ingrateful bastards towards them at all times. Nothing they do is ever good enough for you. What do you people want, someone to explode through the Titantron for you? Aliens to make an invasion? It's not easy to come up with orginal programming each and every week for all eternity.

As a fan of WWE, I'm still going to criticize this post from a "Smark" perspective basically because you've taken up the position that "Smart fans" should have to swallow every facet of the show regardless of whether we enjoy it or not. All sarcastic examples aside, it is our right as fans to expect original programming each and every week. Whether it is "easy" or not isn't relevant. They have a writing staff whose job is to write original content that is enjoyable to their target audience. If the writing is poor, the show is poor and the criticism whether from a net fan or from a TV critic is going to be poor as a result.

If the majority of people have an overriding shared sentiment, it doesn't necessarily make them sheep. It could mean that they are stating the obvious that the minority can't or simply isn't willing to see. Benoit is a good wrestler, and is thus praised. Russo can be directly linked to multiple poor periods in the former WCW and now TNA. HHH can be directly attributed with engaging in backstage politics that have resulted in other workers pushes and/or impression in the eyes of fans to be impeded. You could probably argue that Scott influences how people see WWE but Meltzer? He's just a reporter. The only time he could influence anyone is in his editorials in a newsletter read by a percentage of the net community who are aware of him.

If the fans could wrestle as well as the wrestlers then they wouldn't be fans, they'd be the wrestlers. It's like telling any pro sports fan to just shut up and watch football, baseball, basketball, hockey, etc... and shut up about any poor play they may have witnessed because they're not in the game. It's the right of the fan to cheer and boo whomever they wish, regardless of their prowess within the specified sport.

Not all Smarks are bitter, just the ones that don't have the will power to fast forward or change the channel. You'd be surprised how many smarks there are that actually enjoy the product because they knew when to walk away from a segment and come back when they thought it would be more enjoyable.

I won't bother with the last two points as the former is a rehash of your first point and the latter is a pointless insult.

This Smark is going to watch Rey Rey get thrown into a steel post now.

Guest DawnBTVS
Damn I hate smarks. Most of all of them are know-it-alls, picky, obnoxious, fat, ugly, unathletic, sheeplike and if WWE programming doesn't appease your mega high standards, you proceed to rip the hell out of them and make fun of them.

I'm very well mannered, 115-125 lbs. on average and play basketball. I wouldn't say we have high standards but we would like to be entertained once in a while.

They give you 7 hours of free programming and do all they can for you, but yet  99% of you act like ingrateful bastards towards them at all times.

It's called constructive criticism. We criticize something, thus they should change it.

Nothing they do is ever good enough for you. What do you people want, someone to explode through the Titantron for you? Aliens to make an invasion? It's not easy to come up with orginal programming each and every week for all eternity.

I'm sure it isn't easy but it's really not hard to do something as simple as say, challenger goes after title holder for the title rather than, challenger goes after title holder cause they were accused of screwing a dead person.

I don't think Benoit's my saviour(He's a great wrestler but is blah on the mic), WWE doesn't need more wrestling per se, just better storylines. Vince Russo is good when somebody overlooks his work. I don't find Triple H as bad as everybody else but the backstage stuff is too much to just ignore. We agree on some of the same premises...big deal.

Also, you all like to lookdown at the bigger wrestlers' wrestling ability like you can do better or something when in fact you yourselves are about as athletic as a mushroom.

Most of the big wrestlers *gasp* fucking suck! Hell, I'm sure we could do better if we tried but we're fans, so why can't we criticize? What about movie critics? Should they try acting first or directing before bashing a movie?

I'd like to see some of you guys work a wrestling match yourselves for a change, lets see how well you can do. C'mon, drop the Doritos from your other hand and hit the mats for once.

Some of us have wrestled or are wrestling(Not me though) so your theory's already flawed.

We're "so damn bitter" because the shit doesn't entertain us...simple as that moron. Also wrestling is fake...say it with me...F-A-K-E! Luger was good the late 80's but has sucked since then. Not my fault we all know he sucks.

And they always talk about how WWE recycles the same ideas. Pot calling the kettle black? You all seem to recycle the same ideas from other web users and put them into your own words each and everytime you post here.

No...we agree on the same ideas. God forbid somebody agrees once in a while...Also if the WWE fucking listened to us, we wouldn't be saying the same things over and over again.

I wouldn't consider myself the epitome of handsome but I'm no means ugly either. Also unlike you, I dress like a normal, preppy teenager though I tend to wear two layers of shirts if I can help it. We complain...big deal. Get over yourself bitch.

Guest WhenDanSaysJump

I know I don't have many posts myself, but oh look! n00b Cheap Heat Tactic #672.

Next week : Attacking established and well-loved poster.

Guest Trivia247

sheep=Taking everything the WWE gives them and tells them who to Pop and who not to

Smarks: People who do this moronic thing called thinking, and who enjoy expressing their opinions sometimes even Logically.

if the group smark consensius that HHH is satan, then thats the Majority opinion

I still like the Undertaker and Haku myself, but consider myself a Smark because im not blindingly alligant to anything and can accept logical alternatives to my own opinion.

:blink:........................................ :wub::wub:

Examples such as: Benoit is my savior, WWE needs more wrestling, Vince Russo is evil, Triple H is horrid, no more stars from the past

I don't hail Benoit as a savior. WWE should find the delicate balance between wrestling and entertaining skits/promos etc....but there will *always* be those who say there's too much of one or the other. Triple isn't entertaining, 'nuff said. Yes, I'm sure we all want to watch SENIOR CITIZENS taking up all the time.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Mach7, you look how I want to.

And Candie is SOOOOOOO not fat or unattractive.

1999094m007.jpg

Dear Sid,

You have 30 minutes to move your car.

You have 10 minutes to move your car.

Your car has been impounded.

Your car has been crushed into a cube.

You have 30 minutes to move your cube.

That is the most amusing thing in this thread since the first post.

Guest The Amazing Rando

wHHHo writes this crap?

...and making fun of my paleness is just wrong...

and if I'm fat....then some of you guys need medical attention PRONTO...

seriously...

thanks for the compliments...come back again soon...

Guest mach7
Kotzenjunge:

How's that, Kotz? I stopped dying the hair a while ago... kinda missing it now that I look at that pic. :(

Yuna_Firerose

:blink:........................................ :wub:  :wub:

...and thank you kindly, Miss Yuna. :D

Guest Trivia247

heh on a side note.....

HHH was always just so Fan friendly

in both Warzone and Attitude he insults whomever picks him to play him during matches

"Put down the controler and hit the gym Fatass!"

Thats when I make him job to TAKA

Guest mach7
heh on a side note.....

HHH was always just so Fan friendly

in both Warzone and Attitude he insults whomever picks him to play him during matches

"Put down the controler and hit the gym Fatass!"

Thats when I make him job to TAKA

Are you serious? That's fucking hilarious! [in a way...] :bonk:

Guest Kotzenjunge
Kotzenjunge:

How's that, Kotz? I stopped dying the hair a while ago... kinda missing it now that I look at that pic. :(

Ehh, just the general angular nature of the hair. Don't think I'd want the tattoo, if there was one. My memory is already fuzzy.

Guest Jobber of the Week

A little over a year ago, I would have agreed with that guy.

But now crowds are openly shitting on "Main Event" style matches such as HHH/Steiner and Rock/Goldberg, so I feel we're rather in the majority these days.

Guest mach7
Kotzenjunge:

Ehh, just the general angular nature of the hair. Don't think I'd want the tattoo, if there was one. My memory is already fuzzy.

Yah there was one. It was just an outline then. It's filled in now though.

The hair, heh, actually.. that was the wind doing that. :P

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

Actually, the average person in any walk of life is ugly and unathletic. The fat comment was WAY out of line though.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

How did this last so long in the WWE folder?

I thought we were trying to cut down on ignorant fucktards posting in here.

I can say that because I'm moving this to NHB...and it's accurate.

How long until this guy get's banned?

We have every right to complain since the WWE has no good excuse as to why they are in the shape that they are in when they have the roster that they have.

Boo hoo this guy just can't take the fact that we're displeased with the product so he has to come here and whine.