TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Garth

Best Week Of NWA TNA

I would just like to ask some f your opinions a second. Which week did NWA TNA start getting really good, because i'm gonna order some tapes and i wanna know wheres best to start. I've downloaded some matchs and their all amazing, i really hope the can get a television deal in England soon.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

I'd say the week where Vince Russo first appeared was the show that really got everything jumpstarted after the promotion was falling flat with Hennig vs. Truth, Syxx/Hall, etc.

You've got some great X-Division matches, the Disciples/AMW feud, etc. scattered throughout the June - November (I believe it was) months, but Russo forming SEX truly got the promotion going again.

Guest RedJed

The only show from the first few months that was really strong was week 4 IIRC. Beyond that things started picking up alot with the X division (and Styles-Lynn) but the storylines were few and far between, be it good or bad ones. I think the low point of the company was either those first few months at times or else around September into October I remember it being kind of bland.

Guest Slapnuts00

Week 8: Lo Ki vs. Lynn vs. Styles and Shamrock vs. Truth! Also whatever week had Lynn vs. Styles in 3 matches...

Cheers, i was thinking of maybe just getting the weeks when raven debuts onwards cus i mark out like a little bitch when it comes to Raven.