TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Burning Hammer

Jerry Jarrett out of Creative?

Guest Burning Hammer

This is taken from the 411 newsboard.

The company’s founder done fighting for power… for now

In the latest twist in the high level war over the creative direction of NWA:TNA, it appears as if NWA:TNA founder Jerry Jarrett has removed himself from the process entirely, leaving only Vince Russo and Jeff Jarrett to pen the shows.

Russo has been lobbying hard with Panda Energy executives that Jerry is doing too much to ruin his ideas. Jarrett has not been actively fighting, and apparently has stepped aside to let Russo live or die on his own, presumably believing Russo will have enough rope to hang himself.

credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

yeah...I saw this somewhere.

As I understand it though...

Russo writes the shows...then Jerry takes out the things he doesn't like...and then Jeff (who has final say) ends up putting them back in anyway.

Guest j.o.b. squad

remember one thing tna has used the internet to mislead the smarks before.

Remember the reason we were all shocked when mr.wrestling 3 turned out to be russo was becose they had unofficialy leaked reports that russo was gone from the company only a few weeks before mr. wrestling was unmasked.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

If Jerry Jarrett ends up under a mask...I;m afraid of the direction of the company

Guest j.o.b. squad

I am sure jerry will not end up under a mask. I was just illustrateing that you schould take all internet reports with a pinch of salt.

Guest Slapnuts00

I read in one of the newsletters that there really was a power struggle, but they put their differences aside for the sake of stability, which led to Russo as Mr. Wrestling III, but lately the rift has heated up again.

Interestingly enough, Russo wants Jarret to be vulnerable and beat more, while Jerry wants Jeff to remain unbeatable and always come out on top. After tonights show, it appears that Jerry's philosophy is prevailing anyway...