TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Galactic Gigolo

Stacker 2 = Tool of the devil.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

I needed to stay up to write some stuff for college, so a friend suggested Stacker 2. I took two of those fuckers at 3:00 AM, and am still up. And to make matters worse, I felt sick (not horribly sick, just my stomach hurting badly), and just went in the kitchen and puked up water, since that's the only thing I've had for quite a while.

Yuck.

And on a sidenote, why the hell do fat guys like Tazz or Big show advertise Stacker 2?

Guest Mole

Stacker is basically just an energy pill, and are highly addictive. The few times I took them, something got fucked up in my brain, and I get these weird feelings sometimes.

Guest Choken One

It isn't a Fat Burner...It's an Energy Booster Pill...

Dunno HOW they sell it as Fat Burner...They sell just as much if they marketed it as ENERGY booster...

Guest Anglesault

Trish also pimps it. Because she needs to lose weight or something

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Theoretically it's supposed to boost your metabolism, that's why it's supposed to burn fat. In the future, don't play around with stuff like that because it can cause you serious health problems.

Guest Eagan469

A girl I'm friends with takes them - she's a partier, and the ass she had last year is gone

it works I tells ya!

Guest Ram
I needed to stay up to write some stuff for college, so a friend suggested Stacker 2. I took two of those fuckers at 3:00 AM, and am still up. And to make matters worse, I felt sick (not horribly sick, just my stomach hurting badly), and just went in the kitchen and puked up water, since that's the only thing I've had for quite a while.

Yuck.

And on a sidenote, why the hell do fat guys like Tazz or Big show advertise Stacker 2?

You TOOK TWO at once.

I'm pretty sure it says take 1 after every meal and no more than THREE a day.

Christ, doesn't anyone read anymore.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Indeed it does. I take Stacker 2 on a regular basis now (not for the energy), and one never gets me hyped up at all. Thus, I took two.

Obviously, this didn't go well. But I'm almost done my essays (wahoo!) so the puking was sort of worth it.

Guest Ram
Indeed it does. I take Stacker 2 on a regular basis now (not for the energy), and one never gets me hyped up at all. Thus, I took two.

Obviously, this didn't go well. But I'm almost done my essays (wahoo!) so the puking was sort of worth it.

It pretty much says that because 100+ g of ephedra in a 24-hour period will kill you.

You can't play with that stuff.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Well, there's about 25 in each Stacker, so no more today.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

And wouldn't be a bitch to go through life smoking pot, taking painkillers/muscle relaxers, drinking way beyond necessary, etc. and die from fucking STACKER 2?

Dunno HOW they sell it as Fat Burner...They sell just as much if they marketed it as ENERGY booster...

People don't like to excercise because...it's too exhausting or whatever. So, with the ADDED ENERGY, they can work out more.

Guest Anglesault
Indeed it does.  I take Stacker 2 on a regular basis now (not for the energy), and one never gets me hyped up at all.  Thus, I took two. 

Obviously, this didn't go well.  But I'm almost done my essays (wahoo!) so the puking was sort of worth it.

It pretty much says that because 100+ g of ephedra in a 24-hour period will kill you.

You can't play with that stuff.

::Bubba Dudley and Paulie Walnuts walk in with Stacker 2 EPHEDRA FREE~!::

Just because it doesn't have ephedra doesn't mean you can eat them like M&M's. I think people who buy that stuff are idiots sometimes. What happens when you stop takng the stuff and your metabolism goes back to its natural rate? You can't stay on that stuff your whole life and the fact that you are taking them and they don't do anything for you anymore just means that you have developed a tolerance for them. Your body has gotten used to having that stuff in it and functioning. That doesn't mean to take more so that you can get an energy boost, that means that you should wean yourself off of them because if you were to suddenly stop taking them your body wouldn't be used to that. That's why you're not supposed to use stuff like that for more than 12 weeks at a time.

People don't like to excercise because...
Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

They're lazy bitches.

it's too exhausting or whatever.

If it was easy, everybody would do it. You can't get something for nothing.

So, with the ADDED ENERGY, they can work out more.

I know of people who take it and don't work out at all.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I'm not addicted to them at all. I took one about a month ago becuase I had stayed up till 4am and figured I'd just stay up the rest of the morning/day.

What happens when you stop takng the stuff and your metabolism goes back to its natural rate?

What happens? Well....your metabolism and energy just goes back to it's normal rate. Stackers, to me, are just a quick boost and that's all.

The few times I took them, something got fucked up in my brain, and I get these weird feelings sometimes.

I got that feeling. It's like....an empty feeling, for lack of a better description. I also get the stomach pains.

What happens? Well....your metabolism and energy just goes back to it's normal rate.

Of course it goes back to it's normal rate, but that's not a good thing after your body was used to it being higher.

Stackers, to me, are just a quick boost and that's all.

I'm not here to lecture anyone, but someone your age has no business even touching that stuff.

Guest Retro Rob
The few times I took them, something got fucked up in my brain, and I get these weird feelings sometimes.

I got that feeling. It's like....an empty feeling, for lack of a better description. I also get the stomach pains.

If that doesn't sound like an endorsement, I don't know what does.

Guest Anglesault

Nope, no warning signs there

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

You know in 5 years a study will come out saying that Ephedrine causes cirrosis and brain tumors and shit.

Then everybody will file lawsuits...and die before they see trial. Ha!

Guest Walter Sobzak

Next time, have a fucking cup of coffee. Sure, a venti Starbucks mocha latte on an empty stomach has your stomach churning like a washing machine, but at least your heart won't blow up.

Guest areacode212
Next time, have a fucking cup of coffee. Sure, a venti Starbucks mocha latte on an empty stomach has your stomach churning like a washing machine, but at least your heart won't blow up.

I was just about to say this.

EDIT: I had to finish a project for school earlier this week, and I was up for about 36 hours. All I needed was a simple cup of coffee at 8am the first morning, another one at 11pm that night, and a cup of tea at around 5am, and that alone kept me going.

Guest Galactic Gigolo
You know in 5 years a study will come out saying that Ephedrine causes cirrosis and brain tumors and shit.

Well, if Big Show actually does take the stuff, at least he'll be gone.

Guest saturnmark4life

As a big show fan, (yeah) fuck off, I know you meant it as a joke, but people would be calling BAN PLZ~! if someone said that about Benoit. Just thought I'd point that out.

This shit is evil, I can't believe anyone would touch it 'just for the hell of it' after all the injuries and deaths in wrestling.

Guest razazteca

Lets not forget the deaths in baseball and that football playa from the Vikings who died from Ephedrine and dehydration.

pills & supplements are bad :hm: kay

Guest SP-1

I took it for a while but started having somewhat regular chest pains and decided it wasn't a good idea anymore.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

You know what I just realized? I haven't ate for 13 hours (and I've seen up 11 of those 13) and I'm not hungry in the least.

Whoa. I wonder if the Stacker minus ephedra has the same effect.

Guest El Psycho Diablo
As a big show fan, (yeah) fuck off, I know you meant it as a joke, but people would be calling BAN PLZ~! if someone said that about Benoit. Just thought I'd point that out.

This shit is evil, I can't believe anyone would touch it 'just for the hell of it' after all the injuries and deaths in wrestling.

:ph34r:

Shh..you're not supposed to recognise the board's bias..