TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheBostonStrangler

SWF STORM CARD!!!! (5/9/03) - Change in Markers!&#

Guest TheBostonStrangler

SWF STORM!!!!! for May 9th, 2003!!!!!!!!!!

Due Date: Friday @ 8 PM EST

Venue: The FleetCenter in Boston, Massachusetts!

Send To: Suicide King - Important!!! This has changed!!!

Before I get to the card, I'd like to take this moment to thank all of those who helped me out during the four months of so that I was on WFCC. When I took this job, I was afraid that I wasn't gonna get the respect that guys like King or Grand Slam would, since they were former champs (and now Hall of Famers), and I was just some guy who had held the HGC Title and feuded with Erek Taylor. However, everyone was very supportive, and I had a lot of fun booking the SWF for the last four months. I'd like to think that I helped a few people out there, and that I made most of the right calls during my time in power. I'd like to give special thanks to the Suicide King for talking to me regularly, keeping me in the loop, and dealing with all my nonsensical whinings and ramblings and botched comebacks. But this time, I truly am back, so this is my last SWF card. Your new SWF Booker is Edwin MacPhisto, who we all know will do a superb job. Just look back to some of the older SJL stuff to see what this guy is capable of, folks! And I'm sure that you'll all somehow struggle on without me at the helm, and instead just go and read my matches every show in the losing match thread. Thanks once again. And now, on with TBS' very last card.

OPENING PROMO

Nathaniel Kibagami returns!

Description: Nathaniel Kibagami returned at Battleground. He was supposedly just stopping in to watch the show from the skybox, but ending up making himself felt in the Janus vs. Beezel match. What does Nathaniel have in store for this run in the SWF? Hopefully he'll enlighten us here!

Word Count: 23

Rules: Nathaniel cannot use the words 'the,' 'on,' or 'zipper.'

Send To: Someone who might care

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

#1 CONTENDERSHIP TO THE US TITLE

Johnny Dangerous vs. Mike Van Siclen vs. Sean Atlas

Description: All of these men suffered tough losses at Battleground. Johnny Dangerous was one half of a losing team in the incredibly TLC match between Wild and Dangerous, Justice and Rule, and Déjà Vu. Mike Van Siclen suffered a hard loss, dropping his US Title match to Michael Craven, who walked out with the gold. Meanwhile, the young Sean Atlas lost his SWF debut to Dace Night, and his chance at becoming the #1 Contender to the SWF United States Title. However, he'll get a second chance (King must still be concussed after that beating he took at Battleground!) against these two others for the #1 Contendership to Mike Craven's US Title (for now, at least).

Rules: DQ/countout in effect. The first pinfall/submission gets the victory.

Word Count: 4250

Send To: realitycheck

HARDCORE GAMERS' CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH

NO-DQ FINISHER MATCH

Dace Night vs. Janus©

Description: Dace Night burst onto the SWF scene, making a long-awaited debut by defeating his fellow bumpee Sean Atlas at Battleground. By doing so, he was able to obtain the #1 Contendership to the HGC Championship. That belt was won by Janus at Battleground, who defeated Beezel in a memorable cage match to win back his title. Now Janus squares off against Dace, who is looking to get his first taste of SWF gold. Will Dace, who already has an extensive resume in the hardcore arena, add to that reputation by bringing down the monster, or will Janus roll onwards and add Dace Night to the list of people who made the mistake of getting in his way?

Rules: The winner is the first person to hit their primary finisher on the opponent. However, anything and everything is legal in order to hit that finisher.

Word Count: 4500

Send To: Suicide King - Important - This is a change

US TITLE MATCH

Michael Craven© vs. WildChild

Description: Before WildChild's brutal injury at the hands of Janus, he had earned the #1 Contendership to the United States Title, which is currently held by Michael Craven after his defeat of Mike Van Siclen at Battleground. WildChild made his return recently, and despite a hard loss in a truly brutal TLC matchup, he's gonna have to get right back on the horse in pursuit of SWF gold.

Rules: Straight singles match. DQ/countout in effect

Word Count: 4500

Send To: chirs3

SINGLES MATCH

Frost vs. Jay Dawg

Description: These two men are among those who tasted defeat at Battleground. Frost's longtime rivalry with former stablemate Tom Flesher finally came to a head, with Tom Flesher retaining his SWF World Heavyweight Championship against Frost and TNT. Meanwhile, Jay Dawg was just as unfortunate, losing his SWF ICTV Title to Danny Williams. These two men both have the potential to move back to the top of the card, and a win here would be a huge factor in getting them back to the top.

Rules: This is a straight singles match. DQ/countout in effect.

Word Count: 4750

Send To: Grand Slam

HARDCORE MATCH

TNT vs. Beezel

Description: Along with Frost, TNT was the other man who tasted a tough defeat in the main event at Battleground when Tom Flesher finally made TNT tap to the Superior Stretch, a hold TNT had broken on several occasions in the past. TNT is looking for a new beginning, and undoubtedly a shot to move back up to his former status as World Champ. However, he needs to go through Beezel, who fought in a brutal cage match with Janus, where Beezel ended up dropping his SWF US Title. How will TNT respond to the hardcore environment of this match, which Beezel has to regard as his own backyard?

Rules: Straight hardcore match. Falls/submissions count anywhere inside the county lines.

Word Count: 5000

Send To: Suicide King

SUBMISSIONS MATCH (NON-TITLE MATCH)

Neilsen of the Jungle vs. Danny Williams©

Description: Danny Williams has finally returned to active competition full-time, and he did so with a bang at Battleground, where he won the ICTV Championship from Jay Dawg. His first match after one of the biggest matches of his career will be a difficult one, as he squares off against the Hardcore King, Neilsen of the Motherf**king Jungle. However, King is still smarting from his loss at Battleground, and isn't particularly happy with the stunts that Neilsen pulled over on him. Because of that, he's thrown Neilsen, the hardcore lucha brawler into a submissions match with the most potent technical wrestler that the SWF has to offer! Does Neilsen even stand a chance?

Rules: In order to win the match, you must force your opponent to submit. DQ is in effect, countout is not.

Word Count: 5250

Send To: realitycheck Important - This is a change!!!

MAIN EVENT

HANDICAP MATCH

The Boston Strangler vs. Justice and Rule

Special Guest Referee: Tom Flesher

Description: The Suicide King surprised the entire SWF audience when he brought back the Boston Strangler as his tag team partner for his match against Neilsen and Michelle at Battleground. However, Strangler had a surprise of his own, as he turned on King and eventually gave King a Boston Massacre. Obviously, this didn?t go over well with King, who is looking to make a statement tonight. Strangler will square off against the men who successfully defended their SWF Tag Team Titles (via technicality, but hey, who's counting?) in a superb TLC match. And to make matters worse, Tom Flesher, the man who beat TNT and Frost at Battleground to retain his SWF World Title, will be the special guest referee. Tom Flesher was less than enthused to see Strangler's return, and these two have some issues from the past to deal with. Can Strangler possibly overcome the tag team champions AND a biased referee?

Rules: Judge and Ejiro must tag in and out. Tom Flesher is the ONLY LEGAL REFEREE in this matchup under all circumstances. First pinfall/submission wins. The rules will be enforced as Tom Flesher seems fit.

Word Count: 6000

Send To: Grand Slam

Edited by Grand Slam

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Nice final card, TBS. Enjoyed having you as a booker.

Guest Beezel

The Fleetcenter isn't a surprise.

I enjoyed being booked under you for the short time (comparatively) that I was. Here's to your renewed career, from one returnee to another.

One more hardcore match. Here we go. I should make a witty joke about flames lighting the fuse of TNT. But it is quite early here and I have not the wit to do so.

Guest Ace309

Very nice card, Strangler <made sure I had the R in there this time>, and it';s good to have you back in the active ranks.

Guest Goodear

Wow, did TBS book himself into that match? Yikes, he's dead as dirt.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Stacked card...

My return to internet match will be up against FrosT? Crap.

Up for round three there big guy? :ph34r:

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I annihilated the lingering evil question marks. Yay mod strength.

This is one hell of a card to have for my first show posting. Right off the bat I get to mark a sweet hardcore match and a sweet-squared submissions match.

Just remember, Dace: if you make me throw up with heaps of gore...well, actually, I can't decide if that'd be an automatic victory or an automatic job. Good luck to all.

Now...

Can I break his leg after the match?

And why the f**k are DQ's in effect!?! I hate the King! What did I ever do to him?

Oh...that's right...

It is the 6th of May and 7:30pm down here in Australia at the time of this post.

I have 3,200 words written.

.....Mua'ha.

Guest Dace59

Git, you sodding git.

Guess I'll have to turn in two or three matches then.

Think that's impressive...

12:00 A.M. Sunday morning I had 0 words written for Battleground.

Muahaha...

But I will start my match against Danny tonight. I have more time now than I've had recently.

Janus just has a lot of free time, or serious motorvation.

That's 'motivation', Dace. ;) I got free time during my TAFE-assignment-schedule and was pumped, so.....(Y).

Guest Beezel

Although I appreciate Strangler trying to give me as much credit as possible, I was never US Champion. If it makes you feel better giving kindly ol' Mr. Beezel phantom reigns however, my ego will not be crushed.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Bah. I just found out that, yes, I'm probably going to be moving out of my dorm tonight, so in this event I won't be able to post the show or mark. I've sent PMs to both King and Mark, and hopefully we can get this sorted out.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Damn you University housing restrictions!!

Guest Grand Slam

And the card has been changed to reflect Edwin's problem. King will be posting the show as well as making the card for Lockdown. If you have already sent promos or matches to Edwin, please check the card above and see who you need to re-send them to.

This is IMPORTANT. If you send your match to Edwin it will probably be lost.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Thanks, guys. I'll send what I have--Janus' match, a promo, and Neilsen's match--to their respective markers now, particularly since Janus is probably somewhere asleep, with it being Australia and all.

And a stunning CC debut from Edwin MacPhisto! Zing!

Guest TheBostonStrangler

*hears the WF'ers chanting "WE WANT STRANGLER! *clap clap clapclapclap* WE WANT STRANGLER *clap clap clapclapclap**

Thanks, guys. I'll send what I have--Janus' match, a promo, and Neilsen's match--to their respective markers now, particularly since Janus is probably somewhere asleep, with it being Australia and all.

And a stunning CC debut from Edwin MacPhisto! Zing!

(Y)~! So I -don't- have to resend my stuff.