TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HVilleThugg

FUCKING MORONS!!

Guest HVilleThugg

Fucking morons!

Abe Polin, the owner of the Washington Wizards, said today around noon eastern time that Michael Jordan will NOT be going back to the Wizards front office as the president of basketball operations! Polin said they didnt' want him back because the players didn't like him or something ridiculous like that! So now...this team will head straight back to even worse mediocrity and now, people won't even know we're in the fucking league! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!

God...I hate these morons! My 9 year old brother could run this team better!

Da "doesn't know why any of you would care though" H

Guest Goodear

Dude, Jordan picked all the crappy talent he complained about all year. Heck of a player, not a good General Manager.

Guest HVilleThugg

I know...but one thing that MJ has shown throughout his entire life is that he learns from his mistakes and that he is always been a long term investment. MJ was the only person that could get people back into the seats at the MCI Center and interseted in the Wizards. In my opinion, the ownership OWED him a second chance at running the team. Also, he got back into the game and brings a different perspective to management. And the worse of it is...the fucking owners caved into the players! They fired Jordan cause players like Kwame Brown didn't like him! KWAME FUCKING BROWN!! No one on that team has done shit for shit in the NBA, and they played lousy and without heart all fucking season. Why in the hell are we giving them what they want! Let them go and lets get some people in here that want to play ball! Not these crybabies who whine, "Ohhh...Doug Collins yelled at me...Oh...Michael was screaming at me...wah wah wah!" Shut the fuck up you crying bitch, and play ball! You're the #1 draft pick you pussy! Firing Michael showed these kids that all they have to do is complain to management when they don't like something, and they'll get it! It's horseshit!

Da "this team will be the death of me" H

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Your team didn't trade for Vin Baker. Mine did. You have no right to complain.

Guest HVilleThugg

Dude...lemme me just tell you the players we had and gave away...

Ben Wallace

Rasheed Wallace

Chris Webber

Da "just to name a few" H

Guest WrestlingDeacon

As they say on PTI all the time, a great player doesn't understand why other players aren't as great as he is and Jordan himself has said time and again that he doesn't have the patience to really run a team or wait for people to develop. Although it might pain one to admit it, I think Jordan was a negative influence on the team in a lot of ways. He was a crutch for the other guys and also a sticking point as people only cared for Jordan and didn't give a damn for the other players. The Wizards are a pretty bad team, but turning it into the Jordan Show is not the answer.

I mark for Wes Unseld and Bernard King.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

I dunno, Thugg. I still think trading for a guy that cripples your entire team for three years when you have two guys in their primes who are ready to make a run for the Finals is worse than letting guys who had less-than-stellar reputations at the time leave town.

Guest HVilleThugg

Well, anyone trading for Vin Baker should be shot! And that's all I'll say about that.

Yeah, I agree with your Frost, but at least he gave me a reason to watch. The Wizards suck, and they always will suck cause they never do anything to better themselves. When it looks like they might be on the verge of being a playoff contender, they get rid of the people who get them there, for some reason or another. I don't care what Webber did off the court, trading him for Mitch Richmond is fucking stupid!

Da "dies a little every day" H

Guest Ash Ketchum

Joe Dumars is seriously awesome as GM right now. He got Wallace and Billups, and dumped off Stackhouse to Washington for Hamilton.

:)

Guest Tod deKindes

But more importantly, what does Toni Kukoc think about this?