TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SupaTaft

Comments on Crimson

Guest SupaTaft

I actually read the show. Everyone who bothered to write wrote awesome matches. Especially Grappler. You are the new Promised One of the month.

I wish everyone would have showed. It would at least have made the fed feel a little plumper. Seriously, even if you have a time restraint, just write a promo or something. Anything would suffice. Just to show that you are still around, even just a little bit.

We need new guys and fast. I don't want to have to be stuck working a feud with Blank for the rest of my life.

Please, if you love me, or have ever loved me, or ever plan on loving me in the future. I urge you to get new blood in the JL. To help keep the Communist Dream alive!

-Taft

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Sorry guys. Forgot which day it was and didn't remember there was a show. Breslin and Dillon both wrote, and Breslin wins. Here's his match since I can't edit the show.

Z's note: Match has been edited into the show, for posterities sake.

Edited by realitycheck

Guest Insanityman

Yeah, I wrote, kudos to Breslin. My match had ring rust implanted over all it and that needs work. The rest of the show is rather skimpy, but a roster of eight or nine doesn't quite allow a actionilious show, eh? And Matthews, nice, your going to whoop my ass soon.

Guest The Superstar

Hey, I thought for what was there, it was a good show. Crow/Manson KICKED ASS~! and the King of Fighters match rocked it. Seeing the "lyrics" to the theme music... :lol: Another great match from Breslin, but hopefully the roster will beef up.

Guest KingOfOldSchool

Aplogies to Crow and the JL for no-showing... There I was, chugging along and just over 4k thursday morning, and that's when my power cut out.

After waiting around until that night for it to come back on, and my small glimmer of hope that I'd be able to get something in now gone, I just decided to go to bed. Thanks to Crow for making me seem like a threat though, and writing a kick ass match in the meantime...

Guest Ace309

Who cuts a promo saying if they lose they're retiring and then DOESN'T WRITE? :angry:

Guest midnight_burn
Who cuts a promo saying if they lose they're retiring and then DOESN'T WRITE? :angry:

I think i did that once, then proceeded to ignore it the next week as if it never happened. Good times.

Guest Aecas

It was a good show all around I thought, and I am now available for SJL matches once again if anyone wants to include me on the next card ;)

Sign in to follow this