TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Forewarned

PROMO: It's been too long.

PROMO:

May 5, 2003: Monday

On a dark and stormy night at St. Angelica’s Community Hospital, a lone figure is shown in the shadows of their own private room. The frail figure has a heart monitor hooked up to them, the slow, sorrowful beep the only sound breaking the silence. Kra-KOOM! Lighting flashes and the room fills with its bright glow. The woman Michelle appears, her head covered with a bloody wrap and an I.V. pumping saline into her bloodstream to make up for the blood loss. The light goes out and the steady beat of raindrops fills the void made by the lone beeps. She coughs and-Kra-KOOM! Lighting flashes and blood can be seen flecked on her lips. The lights go out and the pale glow of her monitors cast her in a soft, eerie light. She coughs and her life seems to drain as the breath leaves her body.

The view changes, turns around her seemingly lifeless form to show the shadowed doorway behind her. A white coat rushes by. She weakly raises a few fingers on her right hand…but he’s gone. A soft whimper is soon drowned out by-Kra-KOOM! A single, solitary tear falls down her face. The room goes dark and…BEEP…BEEP…BEEP…BEEP…BEEP…BEEP…

Kra-KOOM! A figure stands in the doorway! The light flashes too quickly for the eyes to see who it is. The shadowy figure stalks closer to Michelle. He pauses above her. His head shifts down and looks her over. A hand lays on her head and brushes her hair out of her eyes. He kisses her forehead and-Kra-KOOM! It’s Neilsen! Kra-KOOM! And he’s gone…

May 9, 2003: Today

Neilsen is shown pulling a black wife-beater over his scarred chest. He runs his fingers through his growing hair, slightly longer now than anytime since he’s arrived in the SWF. He puts his hands on the top of a chair, holds his head down and then looks up to see himself in the mirror. He growls…

BenH: “Neilsen!”

Ben shouts as he enters the locker room.

BenH: “Neil-!”

CRACK!

Ben goes down and Neilsen grabs the mic.

NotJ: “Brian! You hurt my woman! MY f**kin’ woman! Sure, blame me you stupid sh*ts! I f**kin’ left her! I let her stay in that f**kin’ ring! I told her not to leave… But I never expected you…you…you dumb little sh*t to be so f**kin’…so f**kin’ evil…so Goddamned spiteful that you’d actually take your anger for me out on her! She wasn’t even supposed to be there…she’s not even a wrestler! She’s a f**kin’ secretary and…and…and you f**kin’ hurt what’s mine! She’s mine Brian! She chose me! She chose me over you and you can’t stand that the owner can’t have something, can’t keep something when Neilsen’s around. Your own f**kin’ handpicked partner leaves you at Battleground just like Michelle left you for me and you just can’t stand it! But you know…you know what I can’t f**kin’ stand!?! I’m your f**kin’ better and you…you are in the Hall of Fame! You are praised! I AM Neilsen of the Mother F**kin’ Jungle! There isn’t a name in the history of this Federation that I haven’t faced…that I haven’t beat and you get there! I’ve done everything! Every-f**kin’-thing! First Heel of the Year! First JLer to win a singles championship! First man to leave JL a champion and enter the WF a champion! First man to be hated by every f**kin’ member of his own stables! I am a f**kin’ icon and you…you…you’re f**kin’ nothing!”

Neilsen paces.

NotJ: “I left that bitch…I left her in the ring because I told her! I told her that the pin was mine! That I get to f**kin’ beat your ass for the one two three! Tonight…tonight would be MY night! I would be in the Main Event tonight. My first Main Event since arriving to the SWF. And I would get my World title shot, my fourth World F**kin’ Championship match in my illustrious career, the one I would f**kin’ win…against Tom F**kin’ Flesher! Instead, TBS, Michelle…they cost me that f**kin’ chance! Now I get you…I get Brian…at 13th Hour… Think that’s what I want!?! I will strangle his f**kin’ ass just for being such a bitch that TBS and Michelle could beat him! I will strangle his f**kin’ ass, I will kill him for hurting what is MINE! I would be what is known as the Champion! Finally be recognized as the best…the best EVER! I’ve beaten more World Champions than most World F**kin’ Champions have, yet, where’s my gold? Where’s my recognition? Where’s my RESPECT!?!”

Neilsen rips at his growing hair.

NotJ: “I’ve earned my f**kin’ shot! I wasn’t a pet project! I scraped and clawed my way to the top over the remains of lesser f**kin’ wrestlers and I’m not going to let a bitch like Brian keep me down! I AM the Jungle King and I can do anything! I made myself a household name! I created more careers and destroyed more names than some bitches around here have had f**kin’ matches! Just being in the ring with Neilsen makes you great! You become a household name! People shout, ‘Holy Sh*t, you’re still alive,’ when they see your rearranged face coming down the f**kin’ street! Everyone knows you…because of me! And I…I have to win a crazy f**kin’ stipulation match to earn it!?! I AM the top guy in this federation and it’s time that’s f**kin’ recognized! Tonight…tonight Neilsen returns from Pay Per View to Storm. Tonight, Neilsen faces the Intercontinental Television Champion. Tonight, Neilsen of the Jungle takes on “Deathwish” Danny Williams. Only one will walk away…”

Neilsen…Neilsen scares you.

NotJ: “I’ve beaten Chris Storm! I’ve beaten Angel! I’ve beaten some of the greatest technical wrestlers in this or any Federation! And Danny adds to that list…not the top…maybe the bottom… Maybe his f**kin’ ass doesn’t even belong on that Goddamned list! We’ll find out tonight! Because tonight, Danny becomes the third consecutive ICTV Champion I’ve beaten. Frost, Jay Dawg, Danny F**kin’ Williams… The list just grows. Tonight…it’s Neilsen versus Danny in a submissions match. He doesn’t know what he’s in for…and neither do you. At 13th Hour, Brian learns what it’s like to be in the ring with a true f**kin’ King. Tonight, Danny learns pain. All-Japan ain’t got sh*t on me. Enjoy the Main Event of TBS versus Everybody because no one will remember it after mine. There are still five facts you must…absolutely must f**kin’ know…”

Neilsen lowers his head and then quickly raises it.

NotJ: “I AM Neilsen of the Mother F**kin’ Jungle! You can’t beat me! You can’t outfight me! You can’t out-f**kin’-think me! But you can, should and by God f**kin’ will FEAR ME!!!”

Neilsen throws down the mic and shouts…

NotJ: “ROAR MOTHER F**KERS!!!”

Neilsen turns and…

BenH: “…ooooo…”

…Neilsen boots him!

NotJ: “Shut the f**k up bitch.”

With that…Neilsen has left the room…

Guest Ash Ketchum

Uh-oh...

Neilsen is angry.

Therefore, Neilsen is going to kill someone.

No, literally.

Awesome promo, Neilsen. Can't wait to see where this all leads up to. :)