TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sean pyro

New Raven Inteview.

Guest Lightning Flik

Hm... Weird. Raven denies that his contract was up the Champship match.

Is it possible that the this contract thingy is a work somehow???

Guest sean pyro

Yea, he basically said the contract stuff between him and TNA circulating on the Internet is "completely false".

It's a good Interview over all too.. I think it's the best he has done with a Radio/Internet Wrestling show since working with TNA

Oh and..

DAMN YOU TRIPLE J DAEM YUO, ect.

Its odd for Raven to try to deny this if its a work, as he'd want people to believe it for the angle to work.

And if its true that Raven doesn't have a contractual dispute with TNA, then why did Borash state that for the Week 43 show Raven was under a one-night-only deal? What happened to his contract there?

Guest SP-1

TNA have weird contracts anyway, so who knows what might have been going on with it. While they surpass him usually, Vince they ain't with their contracts.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

I smell a work. It wouldn't be the first time TNA swerved the internet.

I dunno what it is...but it's kinda cool if it is a work. It's like two angles to follow...one for the people that just watch on tv, and one to follow for smarks.

Guest Lightning Flik
I dunno what it is...but it's kinda cool if it is a work. It's like two angles to follow...one for the people that just watch on tv, and one to follow for smarks.

Actually, a lot of marks would follow it too.

Yet, if it is a work, I'm more than happy about it, because it does mean that Raven and the Champ will meet for Raven's destiny.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I actually like when they swerve the internet.

I would wager a guess that at least 80% of the fanbase are net people...and by that I mean "smartmarks" who get their info from the net. We are the hardest people to surprise. Russo taking off the mask shocked me...and even though it was Russo and no one likes him...I like being shocked.

Guest BoboBrazil

I love the surprises too. That is what is great about TNA. You never know what will happen. It is true that most of TNA's fanbase are net fans as well, because they usually have a pretty smarky crowd there, especially the heel section.