TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

SWF Lockdown Card!

Guest Suicide King

SWF LOCKDOWN!!!!! for May 14th, 2003!!!!!!!!!!

Due Date: Wednesday @ 8 PM EST

Venue: The Air Canada Center in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Send To: Grand Slam

SINGLES MATCH

Sean Atlas vs. Longdogger Pete

Description: Another returning veteran graces us with his presence! But King is quickly losing patience with this “face returning for one last run at greatness” crap, so he’s gonna nip it in the bud real fast by sending the One Man Wrecking Crew up against Sean Atlas, the new number one contender to the US Title! A win over the Miami Musclehead would certainly give Atlas some juice as he goes into his match with Michael Craven next week!

Rules: Standard rules, DQs, countouts.

Word Count: 3500

Send To: realitycheck

TAG MATCH

Wild and Dangerous vs. Mike Van Siclen and Beezel

Description: Well, that Wild and Dangerous acquitted themselves well at the PPV cannot be denied. That said, if they want to get another shot at the reigning champs they had best prove themselves capable once more by taking it to MVS and El Scorcho? A thrown together team you say? Be that as it may, a former US and HCG champ should certainly pose adequate challenge for our dynamic duo! And if they prove to be too much, well, perhaps the Unholy Trinity could field a team to climb the mountain next…

Rules: Standard rules. Use the tag ropes, people! ;)

Word Count: 4500

Send To: chirs3

HARDCORE TITLE TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

Janus vs. Dace Night vs. Jay Dawg

Description: Blood will tell, they say. Well, I’m looking forward to some epic freaking poetry then. Dace came within a hair’s breadth of taking the title from the big, if distracted, Hell Machine last show. Jay Dawg had a rather impressive showing himself as he appeared to SCARE Frost out of the ring. Well, that level of enthusiasm must be rewarded! Hmm… you don’t suppose Silent would interfere, would you?

Rules: No DQs, no countouts, no rules. No elimination. Falls count anywhere, first pin wins.

Word Count: 5000

SINGLES MATCH

Judge Mental vs. TNT

Description: TNT has lost something… something that once made him great. He may have a chance to recapture that spark here tonight, or he may allow the vulture known as Judge Mental to pick the last of the flesh from his bones. We shall see.

Rules: Standard rules, DQs, countouts.

Word Count: 4000

Send To: chirs3

LAST MAN STANDING MATCH

The Boston Strangler vs. Neilsen of the Jungle

Description: These two men are not high on King’s list of favorite people. As a matter of fact, they both are very near the bottom. Strangler must be punished for his most unfortunate show of backbone at the PPV, whereas Neilsen quite clearly needs to be worked over to DEATH before the next PPV, when King will get his grubby little hands on him. The solution? Make these two men with worlds to prove fight each other, of course! Either way King wins, and that’s the sort of bet King like to make!

Rules: No DQs, no countouts. The only way to win is to render your opponent unable to stand before a standing ten count is delivered by the referee.

Word Count: 6500

SINGLES MATCH

Frost vs. Ejiro Fasaki

Description: Frost has had what can only be called a helluva time of late. Let’s see if the Icelandic Giant can get back to his winning ways against one half of the Tag Champs!

Rules: Standard rules, DQs, and countouts.

Word Count: 5500

Send To: realitycheck

MAIN EVENT

SINGLES MATCH FOR THE SWF WORLD TITLE!

“The Superior One” Tom Flesher© vs. “Deathwish” Danny Williams

Description: Flesher is the very epitome of a fighting champion. Williams did the unthinkable on the last show by making the unflappable Neilsen TAP OUT. Well, that is the sort of gumption that gets title matches, by Gumby! These two men have more than a little history, but Danny Williams gets his chance to climb the mountain for the very first time on Lockdown!

Rules: Standard rules, DQs, and countouts. Only the World Title is on the line, not the ICTV.

Word Count: 6500

Send To: Suicide King

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

*jaw drops*

Holy fuck. Danny/Taamo is going to fucking RULE, but even better -- TBS/Neilsen!! Last Man Standing!! Holy fucking shit!! Also like to see LDP returning... and W&D teaming up... and the Ejiro/Frost/Judge/TNT pairing has me intrigued. Hopefully I can "regain my spark," which I admit I have seemingly lost as the end of school approaches.

Oh, and hey, JD + Dace + Hardcore = OMGZ~! Oh, and there's Janus too... it's ironic that I think that he'll probably win it here, and yet I'm only interested in Dace/JD, heh.

Should be a topnotch show.

HARDCORE TITLE TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

Janus vs. Dace Night vs. Jay Dawg

Oh sweet Jesus. At least it's only three people.... :ph34r:

Oh, and hey, JD + Dace + Hardcore = OMGZ~! Oh, and there's Janus too... it's ironic that I think that he'll probably win it here, and yet I'm only interested in Dace/JD, heh.

Multi-man matches = my weak spot. We'll see. :P

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Atlas, I'll be making some changes to my stats on Saturday afternoon or evening. I'm not sure yet how much I'll be changing. If you really need to start your match before then, go ahead and start, but if not, I'll have the new stats ready by Saturday night.

Guest Dace59

Danny vs Flesher.

Someone call the cable company and tell them their ratings are about to jump off the charts.

Atlas, I'll be making some changes to my stats on Saturday afternoon or evening. I'm not sure yet how much I'll be changing. If you really need to start your match before then, go ahead and start, but if not, I'll have the new stats ready by Saturday night.

No problem, Pete. I'll probably be here, sacrificing three kittens and a small goat to maybe have a chance to actually win.

Guest HVilleThugg

Atlas, I'm gonna be MIA most of the weekend, so you may wanna go update the site...that is, if you have time.

Da "still in shock from Tammo v. Danny" H

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Stats are now updated - with new music and a new look.

Atlas, I'm gonna be MIA most of the weekend, so you may wanna go update the site...that is, if you have time.

Da "still in shock from Tammo v. Danny" H

Already did. :D

Guest Beingz0wningj00

I just realized that this show is due 27 hours after I expected it to be...

Sweet!

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Done, finally... and oh my fucking God, did word limits kick my match's ass or what. It went from thetoretically decent to miserable. Oh well. :(

Guest Grand Slam

Well, it is one AM and I am still missing a couple of matches, so I will post the show and the card tomorrow as early as I can.

TBS and Neilsen... get me something. This is not a request.

Guest Powerplay

And Grand Slam has left the building. Aw damn it. I wanted to see the Main Event.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Wow, since I'm going to lose, why don't we all take this extra time to read my promo!? :D