TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

Best match...

Guest Mole

Like I have stated before, I've barely watched any NWA TNA. Other than maybe 2 weeks, I haven't seen anything.

I want to download one of their matches, so what do you think is the best match in TNA history?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I still say its the week 8 three way between Styles, Lynn and Low Ki.

The non-ladder match one.

Guest RedJed

Truth v. Jarrett is a pretty damn good overall traditional wrestling match.......if thats what you want. I still think that was one of the better TNA matches so far.

That was the best Heavyweight Match they've had in TNA so far, but overall, I have to agree with BPS.

Jerry Lynn vs. Low-Ki vs. AJ Styles for the X Division Title.

Dames

Guest CoreyLazarus416

I'm also a fan of of the 6-Man Rankings match from Week 4, LowKi vs. AJ Styles from Week 5, and the 4-Team X-Division Tag Team Elimination match for the NWA Tag titles AND the #1 contendership to the X-Division title.

Guest ShooterJay

I know on Kazaa they have the week 2 4way 1st X Division title match. For someone used to WWE style, it's mindblowing stuff.

Guest Slapnuts00

I agree with all already mentioned (Although Cheecks vs. Frank Parks isnt exactly the classic its meant out to be...I'd say around ****1/2 rather than *****).

I'd add Red/SATs vs. XXX from before their Christmas Break. ANY of the Jerry Lynn vs. AJ Styles matches (seriously theres been tons, one week they wrestled 3 times!), and the first Red vs. Lynn match is very good in my opinion.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Oh that reminds me...

I LOVE the two Styles/Red matches.

Guest hebtheeagle

My personal favorite has to be the best of three falls between AJ and Jerry Lynn from week 10. And that Cheex vs. Parker match was what a match should be.

The Impromptu match between Triple X and the SAT's with Red was an awesome match indeed! That night was awesome. I also liked the clockwork orange match between sandman and raven. TNA is getting better and better every week. I enjoy the shows even if they do have some bad matches because it is relief from WWE TV.

Guest Lemon Drop Kid

If I had to narrow it to 5, in chronological order, I'd go:

07/24/02 Lynn/Styles vs Yang/Estrada (promotion's most overlooked match?)

08/07/02 Lynn vs Styles vs Low Ki (non-ladder)

11/20/02 Jeff Jarrett vs The Truth (title switch)

12/18/02 SATs vs XXX (6-man tag.. probably my favorite TNA match)

04/16/03 Red/Lynn vs Skipper/Daniels (Red/Lynn win the tag titles)

Guest tpww7
TNA is getting better and better every week.

I'd say it's gotten worse and worse from the last 2 weeks. They really blew it with Raven-Jarrett.

Guest Space_Cowboy

The 3-Way X Title Match between Lynn-Styles-Ki would be my choice, although i just downloaded the first Red/Styles match and it would definately have to be one of the better TNA matches as well, along with the Week 2 X Title 4-way.

Guest Boomer Sprinklespax

I first saw NWA-TNA on its first week, and I got every subsequent week until Week 5, at which point I began to order approximately every other week until Week 12. I started buying at the end of January, my first show being Raven's debut, and I have gotten every following broadcast.

That said, the Low-Ki/Lynn/Styles match from Week 5 is the best TNA match evah, as everyone else pretty much agrees with.

I have some love for other matches, though, that no one else has mentioned. Firstly, on a pure entertainment level, I wildly dug Kash/Trinity from Week 41. Just purely excellent heelishness. Secondly, and to a much greater extent, the 4-team elimination match from Week 39 involving the teams of Red/Lynn, Elix/Daniels, Shark Boy/Cross, and Sabin/Storm. That match was FUCKING SPLENDIFEROUS. No blown spots, pure action all throughout, just a great match.

Guest Dynamite Kido

I don't know about the best, but one of the best was definatly the AJ Styles vs. Raven ladder match. :cheers: to that one!!!!!