TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tpww7

One and Only NWA:TNA Week 44 Thread

Guest Raven_Effect01
raven effect, after weeks of solid shows, i cant believe you have the audacity to say that. "this is no alternative. the last 2 shows sucked" i guess the last 6 or so before that just slipped your mind.

I agree. On a bad night, TNA is still on par with a typical RAW. Consistently the show has been good, they have off nights though...

They're not consistent enough with their shows to be considered a good alternative is what I'm saying. Russo's booking after Weeks 40 and 41 has been awful and it's hurt the shows recently too. But don't get me wrong, it was also bad even before those two weeks, while the ones after 40 and 41 started slipping back into shit again.

Guest nikowwf

I think the match finishers is something they need to seriously work on. Its got RUSSO NITRO disease where the match finish has to be "creative" and someone just pinning another person with their finisher clean is almost an impossibility.

niko

Guest RedJed
I think the match finishers is something they need to seriously work on. Its got RUSSO NITRO disease where the match finish has to be "creative" and someone just pinning another person with their finisher clean is almost an impossibility.

niko

I hate to say it but I think this is because Russo has been given free will in booking the last few weeks and this is what we get, akin to WCW with the finishes, all screwjobs, run-ins everywhere. This is why I still keep saying that him and the Jarretts NEED to work together, because it just doesnt work him him doing all of the writing duties, not to me at least.

Bottom line about the show and Russo in general if you ask me, his intentions are good, sometimes even great, but the proper execution just isnt there all the time. Example: motherfuckin Glen Gilberti.

Guest eirejmcmahon

Holy shit, even Phillip McConnell could only give this show a middle-of-the-road review.