TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

What kind of phone do you have?

I'm supposed to get a $100 rebate in three months, which should take some of the sting away. I haven't regretted buying this yet and all of the features that it has have been very useful thus far. There's no stupid shit like a camera or anything that makes me think, "do I really need this?" Also, I'm so busy through the course of the day the scheduling aspect of it has been paying dividends. If you can find a use for it, this thing is money well spent.

Guest CED Ordonez

An internet ready color Palmpilot/Cell Phone combo is an excessive and unnecessary luxury for me, but if you can get mileage out of it, more power to you. I just have an ordinary Nokia 5900 series phone with no frills outside of text messaging.

Guest Mik at Cornell

I just got a verizon wireless phone, no brand other than verizon. It was $149.99 with $100 mail in rebate...which came out to only $50. It's a flip phone with a color screen and blue buttons... the games on it are SNES quality. It's quite useful considering it's my only phone. I like Verizon and their nationwide plan... Yeah I know it pained me to go with the company that has the "Can you hear me now" campaign, but they are all over the Ithaca area, and since I might be moving to California next summer I needed a nationwide plan.

That's a nice phone, BTW.

Guest El Satanico

It's the new Motorola flip phone with the colour screen.

My service provider is Nextel...Direct Connect rules all.

Guest RenegadeX28

I have no clue what phone I should get. I want to get a phone, but I have no clue what kind....

All I'm going to say ou tof my phone is that it's unnecessary until you buy one. The thing is fucking addictive. I have all kinds of notes and appointments on it now and I've had it since Monday. Also, combined with the fact that I can browse the web with it, there's software that I can get that will allow me to type a paper on my phone. That's going to be big time shit this fall. I'm not trying to endorse the shit or brag about it, I just got it and I feel like talking about it, so don't mind me.

I have no clue what phone I should get. I want to get a phone, but I have no clue what kind....

See what phones you like, whether it's based on looks, features, price or whatever the hell you want in a phone, then try to determine what kind of plan would suit you best.

Guest Mole

I have the gay Motorola one you get for free when you sign up for the family plan. I used to have the black one, but it got stolen. My mother then gave me hers because she never used it, and it is gay looking gray. I hate it but whatever, it makes phone calls so beggers can't be choosers.

At the end of the summer, I am going to get a new one, probably the flip Motorola one. Or maybe a color one.

Guest areacode212

Yeah, I was thinking of upgrading from my old Handspring Visor Deluxe to a Treo once it started to become obsolete, just so I wouldn't have to carry around both a phone and a PDA. I dunno though...I've had it for 3 years and I'm still pretty happy with it. Maybe I'll do it once OS 6 models come out.

Guest Mr. Adam

I had a Nokia 3510i. It was my 18th birthday present but some lil asshole traveller stole it from me last week.

He had the fucking worst gypsy accent as well.

Brad Pitt in Snatch. Same thing except Irish. And with a knife.

Guest hardyz1

Nokia 5180, with the good ol' Tracfone service. I only ever talk to two people, so I have no need for anything more.

What do your phones do? What are the features? What made you choose those phones?

I'm having trouble getting wireless internet service right now, but I'm hell ebnt on getting it.

Guest El Gigante

I have a Verizon Kyocera. Nothing special, but it gets the job done.

I was trying to make a post from my phone, but these sigs and shit are ridiculous. They are going off now.