TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Coffin Surfer

In case I disappear anytime soon

Guest Coffin Surfer

Last week we had alot of crazy electrical storms that lead to a few spontanous power outages, that played a role in me not finishing my match with Flesher.

But ever since the last storm and power outage, my computer and phoneline has been doing very crazy things. The most craziest being cops coming to my house last night saying someone from the address dialed 911 and hanged up. Funny thing is that I was the only person there and was on line at the time.

Considering how crazy my computer and phonelines has been acting I suspect it had something to do with the 911 call. Rather it be a bad modem, I have a hacker fucking with me, or the ghost of a serial killer has somehow gotten into the computer, I'm not using my online again until I can solve this mystrey.

Until than I'm using a friends computer, which I'm using to post this. So obviously I may not be online as much, but I'm gonna try to stay active for now. This is just a warning in case something I can't get my computer fixed and I disappear for a while.

Guest Dace59

Naffing electrical storms.

Good luck getting it fixed man.

And keep writing you here me. If all also fails, cast a freaking vodoo spell on the modem.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I'd go with the serial killer in the computer theory. But why would he call the cops on himself? Unless he wants to be caught. He's a tortured soul, but then again you'd have to be to possess a computer. See, it all makes sense.

Guest Ace309

Shame about that. Hope this all gets fixed up fairly quickly so you can get your rematch. (Y)

Guest Coffin Surfer

Update:

I got a new modem Saturday, and everything seems to be working fine.............for now. I buried the old modem in holy ground, so hopefully that put the evil spirit to rest.

Guest Powerplay
Update:

I got a new modem Saturday, and everything seems to be working fine.............for now. I buried the old modem in holy ground, so hopefully that put the evil spirit to rest.

(Y)!

Guest Ace309
Update:

Shit, now I have to hack a whole NEW modem.

Shit, did I say that out loud?

It's too hot for this...