1. 1. What was the best match for week 44

• Gilberti vs. Saturn
    • Amazing Red vs. Chris Sabin vs. Jerry Lynn
    • XXX vs DLo Brown/AJ Styles
    • Kid Kash vs. Ron Killings
    • Harris vs. Young
    • Sanders vs. Awesome

Guest Dynamite Kido

Once again I will go with the Dlo and AJ vs.XXX. Also on a side note, I definately think that Sanders vs. Awesome was the worst match in TNA history. Now keep in mind I am only counting matches that have wrestlers in them and not valets, managers, Russo Etc.......

Guest Boomer Sprinklespax

XXX/AJ and D-Lo gets my vote, though it would have been nice to see it get 5-10 more minutes, or for Low-Ki to be in it instead of Elix Skipper (though Skipper seems to get better every time out). I almost picked Red/Sabin/Lynn, but 1) it seemed kinda disjointed and 2) Sabin actually won, which just seemed weird.

By the way, judging from last night, I hope that an AJ/Daniels singles match happens in the near future, I think that would seriously rock the world.

Guest hebtheeagle

I have to say Lynn vs. Red vs. Sabin. I've always been a big fan, but I don't think it would have been as good without Lynn.

Guest J-Rock

I also pick the XXX vs D'lo/Styles match. It would have been great to see them have more time. Instead, we got Mike and Mike wasting precious wrestling time with that crappy match. Why is Awesome even in TNA, he sucks! Even though that match was crappy and stupid, it still wasn't the worst match in TNA history.

Guest acnx

I also voted for AJ/DLO vs Triple X. AJ and DLO are great together, and it doesn't matter which two members of Triple X you throw out there, they always entertain the hell out of me.

By the way, judging from last night, I hope that an AJ/Daniels singles match happens in the near future, I think that would seriously rock the world.

I agree, that would definitely be a great match. I really hope we get to see more of Daniels in the singles crowd, because he's an amazing worker.