TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wwF1587

The One and Only WWE Judgement Day 2003 Thread

Guest wwF1587

ok I know its a little early to start it but I am bored so what the hell... here is your final card folks

WWE Title Stretcher Match

Brock Lesnar vs. The Big Show

World Heavyweight Title Match

Triple H (w/ Ric Flair) vs. Kevin Nash (w/ Shawn Michaels)

WWE Tag Team Titles Ladder Match

Team Angle vs. Los Guerreros

WWE Intercontinental Title Battle Royal

Participants: Chris Jericho, Christian, Booker T, Test, Kane, Rob Van Dam, Goldust, Lance Storm

WWE Women's Title Match

Jazz vs. Trish Stratus vs. Victoria vs. Jacqueline

Bikini Contest

Sable vs. Torrie Wilson

Mr. America vs. Roddy Piper

Chris Benoit, Spanky, & Rhyno vs. Chuck Palumbo, Johnny Stamboli, & John Cena

Test & Scott Steiner vs. La Resistance

Guest RavishingRickRudo

I can't really see any match here that will end clean.

Guest ViciousFish

Which is something that really bugs me about the WWE. Its almost like a match can't end until there's a run in, ref bump, management interferance or a foreign object. What happened to the days when cheating was uncommon and something to get pissed off about?

Guest BifEverchad

This will be the first PPV that I'm gonna miss since St. Valentine's Day Massacre, from February 1999.

I'm not 'boycotting' or any of that shit, its just that its the May 24th weekend, and I'm going to a buddy's cabin party.

Cabin > WWE Judgement Day

Guest Lightning Flik

Battle Royale.

What's really sad is my sister and her friends informed me that they are attending Judgement Day via SilverCity...

Why does that matter? Cause she's not a freaking wrestling fan~! She's going to see the stupid PPV because they are going to make fun of it while they are there or something like that.

She's weird, I'll give her that.

Guest Memphis

I just looked at the card again and, to be honest, I'd be lying if i said i didn't just orgasim.

M

Guest wwF1587

this will be the first ppv i wont even be watching (let alone ordering) since Survivor Series 2001

Guest wwF1587

hey have the WWE said what they are going to do about chavo yet...

Guest RavishingRickRudo

Again, I can't really see any match here that will end clean.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

I'm actually considering watching this (for free, shut up) to see if it can truely be worse than that King of the Ring. We'll see.

Guest Lightning Flik
I'm actually considering watching this (for free, shut up) to see if it can truely be worse than that King of the Ring. We'll see.

It can't be worse than 95 KotR. I don't think that's possible.

Besides the thought of a Raw only brand PPV.

Guest Anglesault

TWO TIMES THE TEST! TWO TIMES THE TEST! GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY TWO TIMES THE TEST!

Guest Smell the ratings!!!
Besides the thought of a Raw only brand PPV.

brrrrr. don't remind me.

Guest Ray

Brock Lesnar vs. The Big Show

I don't think this match will be as bad as everyone says.

Guest Anglesault
I can't wait to see who will replace Chavo. (Rey, Benoit, or maybe.........ULTIMO!)

Rikishi

Guest Ray
I can't wait to see who will replace Chavo. (Rey, Benoit, or maybe.........ULTIMO!)

Rikishi

*kills self*

Guest Sakura

Anyone who buys and supports this ppv lineup and wants change should be banished forever.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

I'd say save your money and buy the next PRIDE PPV. They are stacking that card, there's going to be some ~Grudge~ matches and you get to hear the best commentating duo on the planet today... Isn't that right, Fight Professor Stephen Quadros and "El Guapo" Bas Rutten?

pridesw_09_02.jpg

Announced matchups include:

Don "The Predator" Frye vs. Mark "The Hammer" Coleman

Fedor Emelianenko vs. Kazuyuki Fujita

*Non-Title Fight

Nino "Elvis" Schembri vs. Kazuhiro Hamanaka

Alistair Overeem vs. Ricardo Arona

US and Canadian broadcasts begin on FRIDAY, JUNE 13, 2003, 9:00 PM EST, 6:00 PM PST

Now available in America on CABLE Pay Per View (In Demand)...as well as Dish Network, DirecTV...and in Canada on Bell Express Vu and Viewer's Choice Canada.

pride26_logo2.jpg

(Hey, might as well fill this sorry PPV thread with something good ;) )

Guest Anglesault
Anyone who buys and supports this ppv lineup and wants change should be banished forever.

Can I do the bannishing?

Guest deadbeater

This is the first PPV with Fit Findlay supervising the agents on the Raw side. By the way he is advancing in the comapny he may work over the writers soon.

Imagine te backstage sements.

Rock: "If ya smeeeelllllllll"

{{ThunderClap}}

Rock: Hmm, Fit was giving a referee a pat on the back.

....what The Rock is cooking.

Guest Showstoppa Icon

why is Test on the PPV twice and theres not a cruiserweight title match.......*head explodes*

Well, I'm watching...I must have a strong spirit, or be too much of a wrestling fan, cause they haven't drove me away yet. I doubt it'll be as bad as everyone makes out...it CAN'T be as bad as everyone says it will be. To be that bad, Earthquake and Tugboat will do a run-in during every match and then eat chicken carcusses with Afa and Bastiaon Booger.

If I had to pay for it though...nah, I'd probably just wait until it came out on video as it would be cheaper. Oooh, I'd better apologise to Sakura for 'supporting this crap' right now, and avoid facing his WRATH!!! [/sarcasm]

And RRR...nothing wants to make me buy a PPV then two guys in Haiwian shirts, giving thumbs up signs. :P

Guest j.o.b. squad
Team Angle vs. Los Guerreros

Best match on the card. I can't wait to see who will replace Chavo. (Rey, Benoit, or maybe.........ULTIMO!)

no on ultimo. Acording to http://toryumon.shiningwizard.com/ he is having visa problems that will keep him off this ppv.

Guest Choken One

Ahh...I actually got a friend who says He wants to watch it *The Same Guy that nearly killed me for asking about Backlash*

Why? He wants to see The Strecher Match...

My Sad Gullible Mark Best Friend...

Guest Jobber of the Week
pride26_logo2.jpg

These guys look more like high school gym teachers, not professional fighters.

Guest croweater

After reading all this about KOTR 1995 (it didn't ring any bells though I was a HUGE fan back in 1995) I searched for it to see what all the fuss was about. I have since realised that I had seen it.... and thenWIPED it clean from my mind... I am feeling physically ill.......... Nash..........Sid............. Bam Bam.... and Tatanka in the MAIN EVENT (projectile vomits at screen) Mabel the KING OF THE RING!!!!!!!!! OH THE HORROR. Even Bret Hart couldn't save this PPV, being forced back down the card to fight The KING! I would rather smell Scott Steiner's rancid farts after a 30 minute "brawl" with HHH and a curried egg sandwich than watch this PPV again.

But wait..... THIS BROUGHT BACK MEMORIES OF THE SID/NASH FEUD and then the Summerslam Nash/ Mable match.............. AND to think he may get the title again :throwup: :throwup: :throwup:

The only salvation of 1995 was the Nash/ Bret Hart match at Survivor series, and from what I've seen Bret Hart is the only man EVER to carry Nash to a good match.... ever... what chance has their match got when cripple acHHHe couldn't carry a butterfly without tearing his QUAD. This could be the match that will kill all the heat HHH has left.

Unfortunately...................... it probably won't be the worst match of the night. Hogan vs. Piper.............. I would love to see this match............................. BACK IN 1988 where it belongs.............. Hopefully it will eb a RETIREMENT match whereby by some stroke of Vince's genious manages to botch the finish so they both win and retire.

Brock and Show............. I don't find Brock that entertaining and there is no way he'll be able to carry show............ I'd say give brock a 5 min squash, but that means more time to Piper/ Hogan and Nash/ HHH......... cos heaven forbid the ladder match will get sufficient time. Infact....... after the PPV bombs (and we know it will) I can imagine Vince blaming the 4 minute ladder match for the low buyrate cos Eddie wouldn't bump from the top of the ladder through a table into a sea of shark infested water where the sharks have a combination of Aids and SARS.

Wow, that was off topic, Brock will win, hopefully in the first 15 seconds. show will get up right after the 3 no selling and be attacked by Rey Rey who will destroy the show. After no selling 24 691's 38 chairshots a hot poker up the ass and being mauled by a wild tiger. Rey will get out a gun and in pure frustration blow the show's head off

................................................................................

................................................................................

.................................................. after no selling a gunshot wound to the Head HHH will come out to amend the situation and one pedegree later Show will sell like a dieing monkey and have to be carted off on a stretcher.

The Ladder Match............ it's not going to be good enough to make the PPV watchable. Thankfully the 6 man match hasn't been "announced" so therre is some hope of benoit being in this match...... even still it won't be a clasic. Hopefully it gets good time!

Team Roid vs. We are French and therefore heel even though everyone hates test and they only get pops for the extremely hot girl in their corner.

Do I care who wins? no............. do I wanna see a Test/ Steiner fued............ :throwup: will I give a prediction. Yes:

Halfway through the match (hopefully the 40 second mark).... Scott Steiner's years of drug abuse will come back to haunt him as his muscles will slip off what little connective tissue is holding them in place and he will become a SAGGING FLAB MACHINE. Colapsing motionless on the ground Team Green won't know what to do (as they are supposed to loose the match) and pull a spot where one of them dives under puddle of Steiner so the ref can count to three......... unfortunately Test will blow the spot making the save at 2.... this leads to everyone standing around doing nothing until the ever so slight of a tilt the ring is sends steiner sliding out of the ring as the ref makes a 10 count to count him out. This 15 mins of watching a puddle will be rated as a 5 star match due to the fact that IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE!

oh, and stacy looks hot.

The bikini comp isn't even fit for smakdown and should be on Velocity. Any one who thought it was a good idea to do this should be put to sleep.

Trish + Victoria + Jazz + Heat Jobber with enormous breasts.

I don't know why Jackie is here......... she isn't over...... she's not a great wrestler (Molly holly or even Ivory are Much more able in the ring) and has no character.......... Molly Holly Is great!!!!!!!! and I pray to god she runs in and starts a feud. The womens division has depth but no one is willing to use it.

Hopefully Jazz or Vic will win cos a heel needs this title!!!! I think Victoria is great and her work on Raw is a highlight...... I actually Mark out for the girl/......... her 20 second backstage segment when she was just onto the ring with Stevie Richards was possible the best 20 seconds on Raw..... She's entertainment. But she's more fun chasing the title.

I pick Trish just to send some lonely men home happy (hang on.... then what is the bikini contest for????)

IC Battle Royal........... I'm not the biggest fan of these but It has more talent than any other match on the card and has the ability to be match of the night if done well........... All the non workers (or no longer over people) gone in the first 5 mins. Then we should be down to RVD, Jericho, Christian and Booker T. Now give these guy's 20 minutes and HOLY SHIT..... GOOD MATCH!

I watched the 2003 Royal RUmble PPV for the first time today (mainly for the Beniot Angle Match.......... and it was fucking awesome) but Jericho was just sooooooooo good at being thrownover the top but staying in.... even though I knew who eliminated him and when it happened I still bought every one of the attempts to eliminate him (maybe I'm just stupid) If this match is given time it could be INNOVATION CENTRAL........oh.......... it's the WWE............ well I pick the final four to be Lance Storm (I like him, but he's not over) Billy gunn ( Help me) Test. (well rested from the liquid steiner match) and Booker T, because buttin him in with three no-hopers will make it seem he will win but no.......... Billy Gunn will go over and the IC title SHAT upon. it makes me sad :(

Well, that's my FIRST EVER POST so I should say something insitive and philosophical to end it.

Guest FeArHaVoC

Damn, I don't know what looks worst, this years or last years Judgment Day PPV

btw, Davey Boy Smith died a year ago yesterday...

2002 Judgment Day: May 19, 2002

* WWE European Champion William Regal over D-Lo Brown.

* WWE IC Champion Eddie Guerrero over Rob Van Dam.

* WWE Women's Champion Trish Stratus over Stacy Keibler.

* Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman over The Hardy Boyz.

* Handicap Match: Steve Austin over Ric Flair & The Big Show.

* Hair vs. Hair Match: Edge over Kurt Angle.

* Rikishi & Rico Costantino over WWE Tag Team Champions Billy Gunn & Chuck Palumbo to win the titles.

* The Undertaker over WWE Champion Hulk Hogan to win the title.