TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rawknight

BUY SWF STUFF!

SWF Stuff

There are a bunch of new shirts up there.

8553385_F_store.jpg

\m/ >_< \m/ Fitted T-shirt

8565362_F_store.jpg

w00t! Baseball shirt

5465900_F_store.jpg

Justice and Rule T-Shirt

8564190_F_store.jpg

Sin To Win T-Shirt (Back: Pride Envy Gluttony Lust Wrath Avarice Sloth)

8564634_F_store.jpg

Team Horrorcore Golf Shirt

8565252_F_store.jpg

Superior One Logo shirt (Back: I AM SUPERIOR)

5466046_F_store.jpg

Justice And Rule Hoodie

People have bought the JnR stuff, and the general feedback is the quality is VERY good.

Oh any any SERIOUS requests for new stuff will be considered, but veterans with inside jokes who hound me about long forgotten angles then DON'T BUY THE SHIRTS will be ignored.

Edited by Rawknight

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

I want a "GODrea says -- 'Eat Babies!" mousepad, please.

Guest Cassius Atkinson

Hell, if I had my own merchandise, I'd buy that! Who wouldn't get their own merchandise...apart from the fact that you'd have to buy it...maybe I'll get back to you on that.

Guest Beezel

If possible, a Catch-22 shirt would be joyous. At least I would hope one other member would want one besides me...

Guest Ace309

A Catch-22 shirt in the style of the J&R shirt - that is, one that's inoffensively designed without a wrestling motif - would rock, since it would double as a shirt supporting the band Catch-22.

Guest Beezel

And we all know that Catch-22 is a wonderful band deserving of their own shirt. *Cough*

Guest The Superstar

That's where the problem might be. You're not allowed to design shirts that have likenesses of other people, groups, wrestlers, etc., so a Catch-22 shirt may not be possible.

Guest Ace309

Catch-22 is a part of the American lexicon, though. As I recall, you're allowed to use words like "yo-yo" and "thermos" indiscriminately because they've taken on a non-product-specific meaning through general usage. Catch-22 is the same way... it refers to, really, the opposite of a loophole, and it's part of most Americans' vocabulary. I'd wager it's not copyrighted or trademarked, whereas, say, the text of the book would be.

OK SS.. This is REAAAAALY important. If we have seperate shops and people want to buy your stuff, the profits AREN'T going to the SJL account, the money ISN'T being sent to Thoth and we AREN'T getting our board fees paid for.

We need to combine accounts or something

Guest Beezel

If the accounts can indeed be combined, thusly getting profits towards us actually getting our boards paid for, then I will immediatly buy a Catch-22 shirt.

Guest chirs3

No one buys the POOFNAR shirt... :(

Oh well. No biggie.

*is wearing his Justice and Rule T-Shirt right now*

~*ahem*~

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY J&R HOODIE I ORDERED A WEEK AND A HALF AGO DAMNIT!!!

[/rant]

Edit: Nevermind. Kaine = Happy now. :)

Edited by hhh6294

Eh, I'll buy a just plane "(Y)" shirt. I'd buy the hat, but -- well -- I don't buy hats.

And by the way, how the hell do you make the images on the shirts bigger than like 4 inches? All of my attempts to do so have been futile, and when I put something on a shirt I intend on wearing I like it to be big enough so that I can't cover the entire thing up with my thumb. That "I AM SUPERIOR SHIRT" seems to have a big enough phrase on it, but I can't seem to get anything that big. Blargle, maybe I just haven't looked deep enough into it, but I figured it'd be easy enough to just ask here.

umm.. make the image you're sending bigger?

Seriously work with vector images and text as a base, make what you upload as big as you damn well can.

For instance to make a TNT shirt, use CorelDraw or Illustrator to make a fucking huge .png file with a clipart of a stick of tnt or a bunch of TNT, add the text huge, upload huge and you should get a big choice of size

I'm trying to get the hang of Photoshop right now, so if I ever do I'll give a helping hand and maybe even some PPV graphics like Papacita does over at the OAOAST.

But for now, all I ask is for a few Landon Maddix shirts Card.

C'mon.

:P