TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tank_abbott

Who here is racist?

Yeah, the notion that Jews are successful because they're generally stingy should really be dispelled. They're usually successful because they're hard-working and of above-average intelligence.

Yeah, the notion that Jews are successful because they're generally stingy should really be dispelled. They're usually successful because they're hard-working and of above-average intelligence.

Spoken like a true Firewood

---------

http://gyral.blackshell.com/names.html

This site's awesome

I'm afraid that if I decide to accept a position I'm being considered for in the ATL that I'll just involuntarily become one.

But at least I can meet Ripper!

I saw this quote on another message board.

Im not a racist. Im eating chinese food as we speak for christ sake

I'm not racist, I can see the positives in all races:

Whites are good at organization, we do a good job of building businesses and things of that nature, and know how to tap into money.

Blacks are gifted at worship and celebration, just go to a black church and you'll see people jumping up and down because they really get into it.

Hispanics are gifted in family structure - go to an hispanics house and they'll have 20 or 30 people in there.

And Asians? They can turn a television into a watch.

I'm not a racist, that's what's so insane about this.

I'm not racist, I can see the positives in all races:

Whites are good at organization, we do a good job of building businesses and things of that nature, and know how to tap into money.

Blacks are gifted at worship and celebration, just go to a black church and you'll see people jumping up and down because they really get into it.

Hispanics are gifted in family structure - go to an hispanics house and they'll have 20 or 30 people in there.

And Asians? They can turn a television into a watch.

al911.jpg

Jesse Ventura compared americans to Hitler in a recent interview saying the way we blame our problems on the mexicans is alot like Nazi germany and the jews.

I laughed, then played "Born in the USA" with the speaker turned toward the mexican neighbors of mine.