TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tank_abbott

Who here is racist?

I'm not rasict, but I will tell racist jokes. Because they're jokes.

My friends on the other hands are the most racist people I've ever known. At a party last night they did nothing but make fun of "coons" and "pakis". It was quite sad.

then you're racist. your jokes in turn have attracted these kind of people to you and now they're your friends. if you truly found it sad, you'd no longer be friends with them... but you're probably planning to hang out with them again later on this week.

I see them about once a week. They're my friends, I just don't find their racist humour funny. Everything else about them is very funny.

And I tell jokes that make fun of men. Does that mean I'm a feminist?

i admit, there's only one group i'm truly racist against... wealthy people.

thank you for your time.

i admit, there's only one group i'm truly racist against... wealthy people.

thank you for your time.

Yeah, I'm really only racist against people who wear those cell phone earpieces around all the time. That's my least favorite race. Oh, and I guess I'm racist against miniature hamburgers, too, cause I don't like them little onions.

Y'know, she could be referring to the racial segregation of wealth, ie, Chris Rock's rich vs wealthy. Still stupid, as all races are wealthy, just maybe not here in America.

I was born in Missouri, in a completely lily-white town. Racism was practically indoctrinated into you, and it flowed so naturally from the people that it seemed completely natural.

I suppose I was racist for a while growing up, but over time, I started to realize that race had nothing to do with the quality of people I'd meet. I figure there's great people and pieces of shit from every race, religion, etc.

Image7.gif

Still stupid, as all races are wealthy, just maybe not here in America.

Hahaha look how naive you are. Non-white wealth is an illusion no matter where you go. White hegemony is pervasive globally, it's just hidden better in some places then others.

I see them about once a week. They're my friends, I just don't find their racist humour funny. Everything else about them is very funny.

And I tell jokes that make fun of men. Does that mean I'm a feminist?

Your rush to defense proves me right. The inclusion of nothing that has to do with the topic (feminist snap), and trying to tie it with the topic is a handicapped straw man.

I hate British fag movies... cuz they fags...

I hate Irish fag movies... cuz they Irish...

That's a joke that I taught my black friend.

I suppose I'm kinda racist, but mostly only towards those who fulfill their race's negative stereotypes. It's a "don't mind black people, hate niggaz" deal. Switch out "black/niggaz" with whatever race/slur you want.

Re: all wealthy being white

I love all the wealthy Japanese white men...

Guest !!!
I suppose I'm kinda racist, but mostly only towards those who fulfill their race's negative stereotypes. It's a "don't mind black people, hate niggaz" deal. Switch out "black/niggaz" with whatever race/slur you want.

How about "those well-dressed myopic Jews"?

Re: all wealthy being white

I love all the wealthy Japanese white men...

crowpro.jpg