TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BoboBrazil

Xpac Was Supposed To Return Last Night

Guest BoboBrazil

The word coming out of the NWA-TNA locker room is that Sean "Syxx-Pac" Waltman was scheduled to make his return to the company last night during the main event match between Sandman and Sonny Siaki. However, Waltman told TNA officials that he missed his flight and was unable to attend the show.

pwtorch.com

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

First of all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I swear X-Pac is the most unreliable person in the world.

You know, Hall only missed one show he was booked for in his time...Pac's missed like 4.

Uh-oh....does that mean Chyna really will be the luchadore?

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Hahaha...no. Because then Chyna would have had to have been able to do a halfway decent-looking tornado DDT.

Waltman actually had a rejuvenation when he was in TNA. I can't say I'd love him back, but I can say that I wouldn't mind him.

Guest BoboBrazil

Maybe Xpac could be the mystery luchadore and team with Trinity. Of course the luchadore will end up being Trinity and Xpac will most likely not be asked back since this is like the 4th time he has missed a TNA show due to missing a plane.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Was PAc supposed to be in Red's place taking on Raven?

Cause then I'd say it worked out for the best. That crowd was on fire for Red/Raven...and they've got an interesting match that I want to see...along with a promising direction for a guy who actually shows up when he's supposed to in Red.

It's that whole creating stars vs. bringing in a name thing.

Guest Lightning Flik
Was PAc supposed to be in Red's place taking on Raven?

Probably.

Either that or Red vs Pac or Pac vs Raven (hey, you never know).

You take which one was more likely.

Guest Slapnuts00

I doubt Chyna has anything to do with this since I heard they broke up!

I don't mind Waltman, he had some good matches in his last run...

Guest RedJed

You gotta assume that Red's role in the end was setup for Waltman almost to an exact tee. I actually wouldnt have minded seeing Waltman back, but not in starting a program with Raven. Him as the luchador would be cool not necessarily because of a feud with Kid Kash, but more importantly a program with Jerry Lynn. If Waltman really was motivated, I'd love to see a series of matches with those two again.

If he no-showed with no good excuse, fuck him though.

Guest hebtheeagle

Would like to see Syxx-Pac back in TNA, but don't think it's going to happen. He had a pretty good match with AJ in week 16 or 17.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I would not mind seeing Pac come back at all...but I love the fact that Red got that spot. It made sense since Raven took him out earlier...the crowd went apeshit over it...and it's better than having Pac come in and do it for no reason.

Guest RedJed

Heres the kicker though, apparently now Red is going to be off in All Japan for at least a month or so, kind of sucks they wont be able to play upon the ending of last week much until he returns.