TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HVilleThugg

You May Now Shower Me With Praise

Guest HVilleThugg

Finally, after 6 long, tumultuous years, your friendly neighborhood thugg has done the unthinkable...the improbable...he has climbed the mountain top...reached the stars...etc...

For the man you know as The Hville Thugg...has received his B.S. in Computer Science from the University of Maryland! I have graduated from college...FINALLY...and it feels damn good!

::jumps around with excitement and breaks his hip::

Ouch!

Now...I accept praise in the form of cash, check, money order, Amex, Visa...but absolutely NO DISCOVER!

Da "real world watch out...there's a thugg on the loose" H

Edited by HVilleThugg

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
Congratulations... does that mean you're going to switch to decaf now? ;)

Guest Grand Slam

Congrats man. You and I have talked about this quite a bit, and I daresay I am proud of you.

Good job, my friend... good job.

Oh, and Mrs. Stevens say congratuations also. :)

Guest Ace309

*applauds* Hell of a job, Thuggman. I know you've been working hard at this, and it's an incredible accomplishment.

Guest Beezel

Congratulations are in high order! Great job, and now it is time for you to join the rest of us in the dull boring hell that is the rat race! I bet you just can not wait now, huh?

Seriously, though, that is great. I am proud of you.

I hope you remember who I am, Thugg. *laughs*

Congrats Thugg. Great job on the degree. Six years? Damn.

Now onto finiding a job in the CS field. I bid you the best of luck.

Guest Powerplay

As a new Sophmore in college, you are my hero, rock on, Thuggster.

Guest TheAntipop

Graduating... shit, THAT was the thing I forgot to do before I left college.

Great job, you Ghetto Superstar! One question though, what exactly is Computer Science? That sounds very broad to me.

Good Luck with the rest of your endevors(sp?)

Da "Managed one whole semester of college before throwing in the towel, and ripping off Thugg's line" J

Guest Tyler McClelland

fuck you.

congrats, but go get me some percacet.

Guest Crowe

Johnny... it's science..... with computers. And stuff.

\m/ >_< \m/ Thugg \m/ >_< \m/

Guest HVilleThugg

Thanks for all the kind words yo...I appreciate it. It was a lot of hard work and a lot of crabby, bitchy nights...that I sometimes took out on people here...yeah, I'm a bastard, I know.

Computer Science is just a general B.S. degree that encompasses programming, design/development, research...and basically anything that falls under the IT banner. But dont' confuse it with those bitch ass, CS wanna be's who get a informatio systems degree from a business school. They are just scared pussies too afraid to get a real CS degree.

Anyway...so now I'm a graduate...wow...that just sounds weird. Who knows... maybe I'll make another run at the SWF...yeah...ok, that's probably never gonna happen, but maybe I can be more involved around here again. Lord knows I miss this place.

Anyway...thanks for all the kind words, and wish me luck as I now must go out and find a job...

Da "sheesh" H

Guest kelloggs

*Ahem* Praise be unto the tall black man that has graduated from Maryland. It's a real accomplishment, a REAL long trip, and honestly I'm happy for you. You got through university.

M. "Raises the fist in salute" Francis

Guest HVilleThugg

I thought you were in the military Wildchild? I don't know where I got that from...I probably just made it up in my head. Where do you work?

Da "has only one real offer so far" H

Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

Thuggy, I think he is in the military. He wants you to join. He gets $12 for each recruit he sucks in, or so I've heard.

Thugg's gonna wreck yo shit...with a virus...or something. I don't know.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
I thought you were in the military Wildchild?  I don't know where I got that from...I probably just made it up in my head.  Where do you work?

Da "has only one real offer so far" H

I AM in the military; US Navy. And, we ARE hiring... ;)

Guest CED Ordonez

Damn, Thugg. That truly trumps my efforts thus far. Four long years in a community college and I can't even show anything yet until commencement in December. A pain in the ass and all I'll be able to show for it is an Comp. Sci. AA degree in Management Information Systems...

But dont' confuse it with those bitch ass, CS wanna be's who get a informatio systems degree from a business school.  They are just scared pussies too afraid to get a real CS degree.

*probably misinterpreting Thugg's words but cries anyway*

...damn my lower-middle class status...