TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kibagami

Lockdown Predictions.

Guest Kibagami

SWF Lockdown

May 28th, Live from the Continental Airlines Arena in glamorous East Rutherford, New Jersey!

Matches due: 6 PM EST

Send to: Grand Slam

US TITLE MATCH

Michael Craven © vs. Mike Van Siclen

NO-DQ MATCH

Sean Atlas vs. Wildchild

SINGLES MATCH

Frost vs. Nathaniel Kibagami

HARDCORE GAMER'S CHAMPIONSHIP ELIMINATION MATCH

Dace Night © vs. Longdogger Pete vs. Johnny Dangerous

SINGLES MATCH

Janus vs. Jay Dawg

OMG MEGAPOWERS EXPLODE SORTA KINDA NOT REALLY~! MATCH

"The Judge" William Hereford vs...Ejiro Fasaki?!?

SINGLES MATCH

Tod deKindes vs. "TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson

ICTV TITLE MATCH

"Deathwish" Danny Williams vs. Beezel

MAIN EVENT

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH OF GRUDGY GRUDGY WUDGINESS

"The Superior One" Tom Flesher © vs. The Boston Strangler

Guest emerald_fusion

US TITLE MATCH

-> Mike Van Siclen

NO-DQ MATCH

Sean Atlas vs. Wildchild

-> Sean Atlas

SINGLES MATCH

-> Frost

-> Dace Night

SINGLES MATCH

Janus vs. Jay Dawg

-> Jay Dawg

-> Judge

SINGLES MATCH

-> Tod deKindes

ICTV TITLE MATCH

-> Danny Willaims

MAIN EVENT

-> Tom Flesher

Edited by emerald_fusion

Guest Kibagami

SWF Lockdown

May 28th, Live from the Continental Airlines Arena in glamorous East Rutherford, New Jersey!

Matches due: 6 PM EST

Send to: Grand Slam

US TITLE MATCH

Siclen seems hungry, at least I THINK that's what we were supposed to get out of his promo on Storm. I say he evens up the score with Ash (at least I think Ash is ahead one) and scores another US title reign in the process.

NO-DQ MATCH

Sean Atlas vs. Wildchild

Atlas is the JL's newest golden boy, and he seems motivated after no-showing to Ash...Wildchild is another impressive rookie...the coin toss says Wildchild, but that's subject to change.

SINGLES MATCH

Push. Though I have an interesting finish lined up for this one.

LDP and Johnny are both solid writers, but...it's Dace. In a hardcore title match. C'mon, now.

SINGLES MATCH

Janus vs. Jay Dawg

Janus needs some unstoppable monster cred, and JD's 'net connection seems to be iffy more often than not. I say Janus wins via no-show. And if JD shows...Janus wins in a close one.

I cannot in good conscience predict this...but I'm sure it will be interesting.

SINGLES MATCH

It seems a little early for any sort of blowoff to this feud, so I say Tod takes it through some nefarious cheating.

ICTV TITLE MATCH

Danny's been on a hot streak since his return, and he's an excellent fit for the ICTV division. However, Beezel's got something to prove in more ways than one, and I can easily see him taking the victory if he puts some effort into this.

MAIN EVENT

The storyline dictates that Strangler goes over here, but Flesher's loss to JD was his first loss of ANY sort since February, and it was mainly due to time constraints. While I can't predict the winner of the match, I can certainly predict that Flesher will be the one to decide who wins.

K.

Guest Powerplay

US TITLE MATCH

- Oooh, nice. Craven has two victories over Mike, but I'm sure he wants to tie the series here. If Ash can get a logical finish and still manage to put Mike over a little, Ash. Otherwise, I think MVS will get it here.

NO-DQ MATCH

Sean Atlas vs. Wildchild

- Sean Atlas = Next Tom Flesher. If Flesher is the King, he's the prince, and Wildchild will be bowing towards royalty in this one.

SINGLES MATCH

- Oy veh. Very hard match here. Kibs can write gold when he does, infact, write. Frost is probably the most consistant guy out there. I say... Push. It's too close at the moment.

- Hmmm... LDP is a former Hardcore champ and Johnny can think up hella good spots, which can really help in Hardcore matches. But Dace IS the High Priest of Horrorcore... I say Dace with the retention here, but it'll be close.

SINGLES MATCH

Janus vs. Jay Dawg

- Oh boy. A nice match up here. I say Janus in a close match where JD shows.

- This will be one hell of a match to write.

SINGLES MATCH

-Hmm... this feud already over?! I think Tod will take the victory here, only to further the feud.

ICTV TITLE MATCH

- Aie. I think Danny is going to retain here, but Beezel stands a chance.

MAIN EVENT

-Taamo = God at the moment. If TBS gets some brilliant stuff in he could win, but I think Flesher will come out and show us why he's the World Champion.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

US TITLE MATCH

What is this a best of 12,000 series? Honestly, I'm bored with this match up and I think you guys really need to do more with it. MVS's promo from Storm shows good motivation and he's trying hard, so I hold hope he can turn in something that will surprise me.

WINNER: MVS

NO-DQ MATCH

Sean Atlas vs. Wildchild

-It all comes down to who can write the characters better due to the great differences apparent here. Atlas has shown himself to be a solid writer with good match build and construction and I think he can work that really well into the character dynamic

WINNER: SEAN ATLAS

SINGLES MATCH

-If memory serves, I've never faced Silent before so I'm looking forward to the new competition. I'm not too sure what I'm going to do with Frost's storyline after the tag match on Storm, but I'm jazzed and hope to turn in my usual solid match. I've also got to think that the odds are catching up with me and Silent no shows. :)

-Dace is much more in his element than the other two guys. I think Johnny has some good, positive energy after the tag win and LDP's veteran status should allow him to write the best triple threat. Still, I think being in your element is going to be the key to the win.

WINNER: DACE NIGHT

SINGLES MATCH

Janus vs. Jay Dawg

-Shame this isn't the hardcore match. I probably would have grouped these two with Dace and had LDP and Dangerous go at it in a singles match based on the outcome of the tag match. Regardless, this should be an intense, fierce matchup. If JD finally has everything squared away and shows then I like his veteran experience and solid writing of late to get the duke.

WINNER: JAY DAWG

-I don't care how Edwin wants to defend the booking, I think this is a stupid fucking match up of the highest extreme. That's no slight against Edwin who I love dearly and will recieve my ashes when I die, I just hate the booking completely. They're a strong tag team, let them be a strong tag team. I can't see any positives of pitting them against each other. Judge has shown to be the better singles wrestler, so I say him. Yet, if I were you guys and I'd just resurrect that Streetfighter video game gimmick Ced and Z used in the JL.

WINNER: JUDGE

SINGLES MATCH

-This feud was on a slow simmer and I would have really have liked to have seen it boil up until the next ppv without a confrotation. I say Tod jumps TNT before the match and pillmanizes the ankle. TNT gets some needed time off, Tod is built up big and it adds more fuel to the fire.

WINNER: TOD DEKINDES BY PILLMANIZING

ICTV TITLE MATCH

-Here's my match of the night. I think the Williams and Beezel characters actually match up well and this should be a good old fashioned, straight up wrestling match. Danny's on a solid roll and I think it's important for him and the ICTV title for him to have a long and healthy reign

WINNER: DANNY WILLIAMS

MAIN EVENT

-This reads like the JD match from a few weeks ago. Face goes over clean leading to title match where Flesher holds on. If Flesher's going to defend the belt all the time, he just should and TBS doesn't need the rub or build up to be sure. TBS takes the win on paralell booking.

WINNER: TBS

Guest realitycheck

US TITLE MATCH

MVS vs MC, take sixteen or whatever. I'll go with the flow and predict Van Siclen to score another U.S. title.

NO-DQ MATCH

Sean Atlas vs. Wildchild

As a JL booker who has marked multiple matches from either of these guys, I'll tell you that they were my favorite Junior League writers at the time they were bumped. Atlas is good, without question, and I'll agree with Judge: He might be the most sure prospect since Tom. However... I don't know if he can contend with WC quite yet, who I honestly think is the best "pure" writer in the fed. I think Atlas will take another loss here, while adjusts to the WF. Beware when it all clicks, though.

SINGLES MATCH

I don't think Silent's writing streak is going to break until the PPV, Frost. That's how it worked out the last two times. :D ;)

Silent'll kill me for that, but it was worth it. Regardless... I marked his first match back, and I skimmed his last one, and rust really hasn't been a problem, imo. Low word limits are what have worked against Silent, and with a bigger one here (and a more preferred opponent), he could pull out something excellent. But Mr. Freeze is unwaveringly solid, so if Kibs doesn't, he'll get fried. (Oh, the irony!)

Ahem. So anyway, to motivate a good match, I'll predict Frost for the win. Hooyah.

Tough. Dace has a weedwacker, AND he gave me the initial idea for the Glass Ceiling match. Pete is a former champion, AND he's my right-hand JL guy. Johnny won his last match, AND he's... uh... he's... got a snazzy suit. Yes. I think I'll go with Pete to avoid any possible mutiny's. :P

SINGLES MATCH

Janus vs. Jay Dawg

I think Janus is better than his place on the card, and win versus JD would really reinforce that. JD's good (if he can write for this outing), though, so it won't be easy. I'll call the Aussie, after he channels the power of "Geki! Teikoku Kagekidan." Or something.

Don't blame the Mac Daddy for this match, folks. It was actually my idea; Edwin came to me for booking advice. I really couldn't think of any better place to use J&R (Neither could he. A tag match versus a throw-together team was thought of, butwould just be a waste of Judge and Ejiro's time right now). Anyway, I'm with Frost. I'm fully expecting a non-match of the highest entertainment order, because a real match would just ruin the balance of the team in everyone's eyes. But steal the Street Fighter bit and I'll murder the both of you.

SINGLES MATCH

I didn't think this was the blow-off either. Actually, I have a hard-time recalling these two are even feuding in the first place. That's not good. However, I like the idea of Tod injuring TNT and giving him some time off from the fed. I think it's an option Trey should really look at--it might be the most beneficial in the long run.

ICTV TITLE MATCH

Beezel knew Danny well, in a past life. I hope he can put that knowledge to good use, here.

MAIN EVENT

I'm marking, so I can't call a winner. However, I will rub it into both of your faces that I'M marking, therefor one of YOU has to lose at MY hands! Gwa'fwa! Hahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ahem.

And that's a wrap.

-Z

US TITLE MATCH

- Craven needs to move on past this security blanket. He no longer needs the US title and might as well rop it. Meanwhile, Mike is more than capable of taking it off him.

NO-DQ MATCH

Sean Atlas vs. Wildchild

- Eh.

SINGLES MATCH

- Kibs for the upset win.

- Dace should retain here, but Johnny could pull out a win coming off the tag match on Smarkdown.

SINGLES MATCH

Janus vs. Jay Dawg

- Not sure. Depends how good Janus' already-finished match is.

- A close one, but I'll take Judge for the win via a very close round of curling.

SINGLES MATCH

- Could've been save for later, but whatever. TNT's match to win, writing a no contest.

ICTV TITLE MATCH

- Gotta take Danny here. But if Beezel wins, I officially challange him for the title.

MAIN EVENT

- It's hard to go against Tom at this point, what with all the defenses of late. I don't think he'll lose till the Pay Per View, if then.