TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Captian Linger

Post counts for wwf posters

Guest The Vanilla Midget

well, in the dying stages of ezboard, the wwf folder was just put into the "too hard" box by the mods.  but now we have a full-time mod in cubano, and hopefully he can keep the trolls out, and allow the presently utopian board to continue.

Guest goodhelmet

I'm kind of in agreement on this being the better board, but why is this topic in the WWF folder? Oh well, some things never change.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

I hope so.  All those trolls & marks complaining about smarks were ruining the enjoyment of coming here.

Guest FakeRazor

Troll numero uno has just signed up here, BradshawTheHoss...

HE WANTS TO INJECT THIS FORUM WITH A LETHAL DOSE OF POISON!

Guest Tony149

We saw it coming. Too bad. The board will going really well. Hopefully the mods take care of the problem before it gets bad.

Guest goodhelmet

Since it's understood that BradshawtheHoss is a troll, I think the best course of action would for each of us to e-mail El Cubano ASAP to start banning

Guest Tony149

One of the biggest trolls in the old Smarks forum now posting here. Since the old forum is closing.

Guest goodhelmet

Kahran, just look at some of the posts and topics with his name on them and you'll see why we're concerned.

Guest The Masked Yodeler

I don't think BradshawTheHoss is troll.  I think that he's a genuine, bonifide moron.  The guy says stupid stuff, and has no concept of spelling or grammar, but his moronic threads and dumb comments don't seem to be trolling.  I honestly think that they poor guy just doesn't know any better.  He did do some true trolling when he first arrived (The Fat Kid Incident), but I think that he's turned into a real poster, albeit a REALLY fucking stupid one.  I don't think that he should be banned.  Yet.  But he should be put on watch.

Oh, and this board is SOOO much better right now.  One can actually have an interesting intelligent conversation.  But it is kinda fun to go over to the old board and read some of the stuff there.  It's an absolute mad house of idiocy.  xkiller, Mr. X and Bradshaw are frickin' hilarious in their sheer stupidity.

Guest Maurizio C... Version 2

see, I think that requesting bans for trolls may be good, but it can trasform into  some sort of fascist propaganda here (!)

I never trolled in the old forum, I just flamed a lot of ass and acted like a total idiot in the last stages of ezboard, but then I had some problems, personal problems I till have, I just try to be intelligent and that's it. I consider myself a good poster along with Cubano, loss4words, chokey and someone else. If trolls invade the board, well, just have a lil' fun with them and then stop giving them attention.

Guest goodhelmet

I have to disagree with you Maurizio. If I'm in a WWF folder or Foreign folder, I'd rather talk about the discussions at hand, not continue posting about trolls like Hoss. Kinda like what we're doing now. Ban the idiots!

Guest Maurizio C... Version 2

it's not my fault if someone opens threads like these here. Don transferred some threads from folder to folder. just do the same with this, then.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

It's going to take alot of effort to keep this place relatively clean, but if we all do our part, then we will be fine.

1.  Don't encourage the troll... Givem a chance to make something decent, but then if that thread doesn't go well, never respond to their stuff again.

2.  Cut down on personal insults.  These only add fuel to the fire

3.  If someone is blatantly trolling/posting like an unbelievable mofo with lines of "cool, dood", send cubano a message or any other admin

4.  Keep the topics good, and encourage good intelligent replies, courtesy does alot sometimes, even online

I've said my peace

Guest alexcc79

I understand that you are all awaiting the mass exodus here.  Well, here it comes.  The smarkboard link on the homepage points right here now.  Sorry everyone, but the trolls are comeing.  (I hope no one considers me one, I like to think that I post intelligently most of the time.)  Anyway, does anyone know if our old post counts will get transferred, or even if that's possible, or if it even matter?

Guest FakeRazor

Our old post counts are gone, I think its impossible to transfer them.  Everyone starts as a trainee again.