TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Rising Star

Vince McMahon's Ladder- Legdrop

Guest Slapnuts00

I would point out how strange it is that they had Plato make his announcing debut wearing a toga...but then again....it really isn't so strange I guess...

Guest CanadianChick
How could I forget? Its not like Good Ol' P. T. (Plato) doesn't remind us every second by yelling JEZEBEL at everyone woman. I guess it's better than King Solomon, the old pervert always yelling PUPPIES!

I thought it was inappropriate when Good Ol' P. T. was calling Mary a jezebel after she was helping Jesus out. Jeez, it was AFTER the match, give the women a break! And remember the time Solomon stared at Mary's puppies? Man, Jesus kicked his ass to hell and back!

Guest The Bad Guy
It is good they send Jesus away for a while. He was getting a little stale. It is hard for heels to get heat when every time they would beat down a babyface, Jesus would just come out and heal them right away.

Then he'd hit the heels with the Touch of Death or turn 'em into pillars of salt or some shit.

Guest Vern Gagne

Spoiler from Raw is Exacalibur

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

Sir Lancelot and Lady Guinevere looked like they where flirting and King Arthur walked in on them...none too pleased. Hopefully this leads to Arthur putting Lancelot over.

Guest the pinjockey

I am really getting tired of P.T. not thinking anything of it when Mary runs down in every match Jesus has and helps him out. She is interfering in the matches and should be called on it. If someone attacked Jesus though he would swear about them for an hour.

Guest CanadianChick

I like the push Peter is getting. Jesus was holding him down, ya know? For god sakes, Peter had to *worship* Jesus. Can anybody say Glass Ceiling?

Guest Slapnuts00

Oh man, you smarks are gonna love this Jacob vs. "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels in a LADDER MATCH! It was just announced. I hope they're not pushing Daniels too soon, but it's a good thing angels are immortal and all, he'll get his shot eventually...

Guest Vern Gagne

Anyone else think Noah needs a new gimmick? The whole Ark thing has been done to death.

Guest NoSelfWorth

Noah definitely needs a new gimmick to keep his career afloat.

Guest the pinjockey

Well Noah should easily be able to transition to an ladies man type of gimmick. Or the ultimate man type of character pretty easily.

Guest Slapnuts00

OH NO! Breaking news...Joesph was found dead this morning in his hotel room. While no other details are known, it is being reported that he was found with leprahcy. 1wrestling, The Torch and the Observer all have it.

Damn it, its just another case of wrestlers succuming to leprahcy! When will they learn? Vince Russo has written a column about it.

R.I.P.

Guest CanadianChick

But the gimmick is what *makes* Noah. Without it, he's screwed. NOw, if he started bringing down his animals, and had them attack his opponents before matches, *then* he could be a MEGA heel.

Guest CanadianChick

Breaking News! Cain and Abel are slated to feud. *again*. C'mon! This feud has been done to death! They really need some fresh feuds.

Guest the pinjockey

I can imagine Russo thinking of angles for Noah while on the Ark and after. Hopefully he will be able to make it out of the angles with his career intact.

Guest Vern Gagne
Breaking News! Cain and Abel are slated to feud. *again*. C'mon! This feud has been done to death! They really need some fresh feuds.

*Yawn*

Let me guess Eve is hogging air time from talented people like Job.

Guest Slapnuts00

I heard it's gonna be an inferno match...Their last match was so bad...

From Scott Keith's rant:

Caine vs. Abel. Oh man, the Tylenol PM is gonna kick in now. Staredown, I hit you, you hit me. You know, the Chariot races are on right now and I'd rather be watching that. More slugging, BIG BOOT OF DEATH floors Abel. Caine with the chinlock. Crowd is dead. Speaking of which, if I may rant, I don't feel sorry for Joseph at all and neither should you. After the countless deaths caused by leprahcy, if he was selfish enough to still use it knowing the dangers with a family and all then he deserves what he got. Fuck him. Rant over. After 4 hours, Abel makes his comeback with the usual. Tombstone, cover. And Paul Bearer turns for the 80 millionth time. Abel wins by DQ. They have no clue... DUD

Guest the pinjockey

And with Adam giving it to Eve you know Job has no shot until they split up.

Guest The Bad Guy
And with Adam giving it to Eve you know Job has no shot until they split up.

That Job is a hell of a worker! Damn that glass ceiling, damn it to hell!

Guest The Bad Guy
Did anyone see the new Raw is Job t-shirt?

Yeah, I think me and all the other Jobocoholics have snatched up those shirts.

Guest the pinjockey

I think they need to give Lucifer a shot with the book. He has a nice little cult promotion running. And while he may create a little chaos in the back he cares about the in-ring product saving us from another Caine/Abel abomination.

Guest the pinjockey

I have three Raw is Job t-shirts as well as a Y0J hockey jersey.

Guest The Bad Guy
I think they need to give Lucifer a shot with the book. He has a nice little cult promotion running. And while he may create a little chaos in the back he cares about the in-ring product saving us from another Caine/Abel abomination.

I don't know... if that happens I see Saul being stuck with that gimmick for a long time... he needs to go face to freshen up his character.

Guest Vern Gagne

PWGenesis is reporting that Samson is refusing to work with Job. Many backstage think Big Sexy Goliath got in Samson's ear and told him Job isn't at his level.

Guest Slapnuts00

On the same topic, can you believe they changed Samson's music?

Guest Vern Gagne

The product wasn't exactly great when Lucifer had the book earlier.

Guest the pinjockey

Is Job going to start a program with a midget named Hamson (yes, Hamson is the best I could come up with, it is 2:30 am so shut up) next week?

Guest CanadianChick

But he still likes the whole "brother vs. brother" feuds. According the Observer, he suggested a Esau vs. Jacob feud! What a waste of Jacob's skill. Esau is worst than Cain!

Guest the pinjockey
I think they need to give Lucifer a shot with the book.  He has a nice little cult promotion running.  And while he may create a little chaos in the back he cares about the in-ring product saving us from another Caine/Abel abomination.

The product wasn't exactly great when Lucifer had the book earlier.

Eh, at least you get a ***-**** match thrown in each week amongst the crap. Baby steps here.

Sign in to follow this