TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Rising Star

Vince McMahon's Ladder- Legdrop

Guest B-X

Jesus fucking Christ, I leave for 10 minutes, and this shit happens.

This thread was dangerously close to stupid and ruined before you started the George Washington stuff.

Stop now, while you still can.

Guest CanadianChick
Nixon is totally not ready! He just signed in OVW! He's got at least another 200 years or so of dark matches before he's ready. although they say he has the look to be the next big heel...

Let's face it though; he is more talented than Adams will EVER be.

Guest CanadianChick

I would just like to ask: is anybody else sick of the way John A MacDonald is getting treated? Just because he isn't a 'homegrown' boy.

Guest the pinjockey

Mr. Colonial is a funny idea but it is getting way too much time at the top of the card. But I'll wait and see if it gets a young guy like Andrew Jackson over in the end.

Guest the pinjockey

If nothing happens in the next couple months Mr. Colonial will certainly go down in the book of PolitiCrap. But I will let it play out.

Guest Slapnuts00

This has been the most fun I've ever had at this board, but I need to get to sleep already! So I'll end now, but I'll probably come back to find several more pages of goodness. Bye!

Guest the pinjockey

Do you think we will ever see The Rising Star here again?

Guest Slapnuts00

No hopefully we scared him straight forever. That will teach newbies to try to join in! :lol: With that said I'm off!

Guest Vern Gagne
Mr. Colonial is a funny idea but it is getting way too much time at the top of the card. But I'll wait and see if it gets a young guy like Andrew Jackson over in the end.

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

the plan currently is a match between Mr.Colonial and the Hot Yank Benny Benny Franklin.

Mr. Colonial is a funny idea but it is getting way too much time at the top of the card.  But I'll wait and see if it gets a young guy like Andrew Jackson over in the end.

the plan currently is a match between Mr.Colonial and the Hot Yank Benny Benny Franklin.

Again? Well, as long as it isn't a cage match.

Guest Kotzenjunge

As a way to counter the current Malcolm X "Back the Blacks" angle, Martin Luther King Jr. has proposed a "Nix the X" angle as a way to feud with the heel Malcolm.

Reportedly, southern promoters are all for keeping the black wrestlers in programs with each other.

Guest the pinjockey
This has been the most fun I've ever had at this board, but I need to get to sleep already! So I'll end now, but I'll probably come back to find several more pages of goodness. Bye!

As I ditto this post I just want to throw in a classic thread nomination.

As a way to counter the current Malcolm X "Back the Blacks" angle, Martin Luther King Jr. has proposed a "Nix the X" angle as a way to feud with the heel Malcolm.

Reportedly, southern promoters are all for keeping the black wrestlers in programs with each other.

The sad thing is that you know that Bull Connor is just going to try and hold them both down.

Guest Kotzenjunge

The sad thing is that you know that Bull Connor is just going to try and hold them both down.

Orval Faubus, the main Arkansas promoter, was against either black worker getting a program of any kind, preferring to use them as jobbers.

There are new rumors that Lyndon Johnson, President of the USWA, is going to voluntarily step down at the end of his current term due to the bungling of the Vietnam angle.

Yeah.

And, shockingly enough, it looks like Vietnam is actually going to go over America after America went over Japan, Italy, AND Germany in ONE FEUD. Looks like they're going for a swerve. Of course, Plato's going to use some asinine logic to make America still look good, but the smart fans will still know who won. Just why is Plato still around, anyway?

Whoo, 200 posts! I'm going to bed, but beore I do... This SO deserves to be a classic thread.

Guest Choken One

How the FUCK did this thing Get bloated?

I leave to have sex and This shit happens?

Sign in to follow this