TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest GLWUT

PROMO - Rough Start

Guest GLWUT

A camera peers through the large windows of a gym. It’s empty with the exception of two individuals, one of them being Leo Breslin. With him is the same woman who made an appearance at Crimson. Leo has a small duffle bag hanging on his left shoulder, and a half-full water bottle in his right hand. The woman has the Television Title on her right shoulder. The two walk side-by-side to the front door of the gym, which Leo goes through first, then holds open for the woman. As they begin walking away from the glass door, which slowly closes on its own, Leo notices the camera. Apparently, he also notices Ben Hardy as he approaches them from behind the cameraman.

Ben Hardy: Leo! Leo Breslin… just a moment!

Leo does stop, and he turns around, as does the woman, who apparently notices Ben and his cameraman, Gus, for the first time. She extends her hand.

Woman: Ben! How are you?! You’re looking’ great!

He takes her hand and shakes it firmly.

Ben Hardy: Uh… thank you, ma’am.

His eyebrows furrow as he looks extremely confused. The woman turns towards Gus and lifts her hand, waving.

Woman: Gus! How ya doin’?

No response is heard from behind the camera. Leo turns to the woman, almost as confused as Ben.

Breslin: What are you doing?

Her response is low and muffled, almost a whisper, but it is still heard.

Woman: Just being amiable, that’s all. If you want people to like you, you’ve got to be kind.

Interfering, Ben asks a question.

Ben Hardy: Ma’am, would you mind telling us who you are and why you interfered in Leo’s ladder match this past Thursday?

Woman: Oh, Ben, you’re doing you’re job so well! You’re just as cute as…

The woman catches the look on Leo’s face. He’s rather ticked off.

Woman: …As you… as… nothing. Actually, Ben, I would mind telling you. This really isn’t the right time. Leo does have the opening promo on Metal for a reason, you know.

Ben Hardy: I understand that, ma’am, but--

Leo steps in, sticking his arm between Ben and the woman, then using the back of his hand to push Ben backwards.

Breslin: Listen, Ben. I don’t know how or why you’re here right now. I don’t know how you found out where and when I work out. But, if you know what’s good for you--and from what I know, you don’t--you had better stop asking stupid questions. I don’t like being asked questions… especially by impatient buffoons like yourself. You’re just going to have to wait… just like everyone else. Tuesday really isn’t that far away, Ben. So until then… run off and try your luck on Blazenwing. You’ll have a better chance getting something out of that load of horseshit than you will out of the Television Champion. Now run along, chump, and don’t come and find me again unless I specifically tell you to. Got it?

By this time, the look in Leo’s eyes is a serious one, and his voice is bordering on threatening. Ben Hardy has backed off significantly on his own, as most people would. He’s right in front of the camera, which is focusing in on Leo from over Ben’s shoulder.

Ben Hardy: Well, Leo… I think I’ll take your advice. I’m looking forward to hearing from you on Tuesday. I hope you answer my questions and all the other ones I hoped to ask.

Breslin: I’m sure I will, Ben. But don’t be surprised that come Wednesday morning, your mind is ready to explode with more…

Leo turns away and practically storms off towards his car, leaving Hardy in a mixture of alarm and confusion and intrigue. The woman offers a warm smile before turning and following him, a long ponytail trailing in the wind. She catches up, and the two are seen bickering before getting in either side of the black Mercedes-Benz Leo owns. As the car starts up, there’s nothing more to look at except deeply-tinted windows. The scene fades to black…

Guest Crowe

Oh what? I thought I commented on this promo. Eh I'll do it now. A soild first promo here from Bressy, it really has me interested in this new girl you have... and also makes me eagerly await your opening promo on Metal.

Keep at it, homes.

Sign in to follow this